Finding the One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
741 Followers

I kept her rockets boosting until she clamped down on my head with her thighs, "Oh God, please, stop, please, I can't take it anymore, please, oh God, please, stop."

I relented with the stimulation and let her come down from her high. When she released the clamp on my head I couldn't resist giving her clit a last flick, causing her to jerk so violently that she almost flew off the mattress, before moving upwards. I quickly dried my face on the pillow before lying down next to her on my side, pushing one arm under her, pulling her into an embrace in which I just held her, kissing her forehead, her hair and her temples.

It took Melissa several minutes to recover sufficiently to speak again.

"I could use another shower. But then you have to lotion me again. And then I need another shower. And more lotion. It's a doom loop."

"I could live with that," I replied, giggling.

"Just wait, I'll repay you in kind but not in the next few minutes."

"There's no rush, I hope."

That caused her to hold her breath for a second. She then pushed me on my back, rolled herself on top of me, pulled her knees up and pushed herself into a sitting position, her crotch spread wide over my half erect cock. She bent forward, crossing her forearms over my chest and looked steadily into my eyes.

"I don't know why you still expect me to break up with you any minute but let me make one thing absolutely clear. It took me half a year from the moment I first saw you to reach this point and now that I'm here, I'm here to stay. I don't know why your earlier girlfriends broke up with you or why you broke up with them and I frankly don't care. Their loss is my gain. Unless you suddenly become abusive or excessively jealous or possessive I don't see why I would ever want to leave you. But if you were any of that you would know and not wonder why they left you."

"You keep saying that and I really, really want to believe it but my experiences tell me something different."

"You can't predict the future based on the past," she stated as she started kissing my face.

"If an experiment failed ten out of ten times, you don't expect the eleventh to work out fine."

"But if you change the variables it still might. And I'm a variable you've not yet considered," she said in between smothering me with kisses, rubbing her hot, wet folds along my rapidly inflating cock.

"Why the fuck are we talking science when you're just about driving me mad with these heavenly assets of yours?"

She slid up along my cock far enough so that it stuck up behind her. A quick flip of her hip and the cockhead was placed at the entrance of her pussy.

"You started it but now I will end it," she said with wanton lock on her face as she slid downwards, impaling herself on my meanwhile rock-hard cock.

"Oh, God, yes, so wonderful," was all I could reply.

"Oh so full," was the equally eloquent reply I got.

She started to move up and down, tantalizingly slow, she made small circles with her hip, rocking back and forth, came up with every possible movement she could think of and all the time she kept her beautiful, sparkling green eyes locked on mine, enjoying the intimacy of the moment, my hands stroking her back or kneading her breasts.

After some time she lifted her upper body into an upright position but never broke the eye contact. Her change of position allowed me to contribute to the movements and I started meeting her downward movements with upward thrusts. I made a sit-up to be able to connect my lips with her breasts and nipples, to massage her back.

All too soon, I felt the heat turn up in my loins, wondering whether I might be able to hold back long enough to allow Mel to reach her own summit.

"Oh my God, Mel. You feel so wonderful, so perfect."

"Wait for me, I'm almost there," she groaned and I moved one of my hands downwards to her clit to add stimulation, to rush her on towards the edge of the cliff.

"Mel!"

"Ma..." I saw her whole body convulse, her movements stopped on the highest point of her rhythm for an eternally long second and then she slackened, bottomed out on my cock and her entire body started shaking.

Feeling and seeing her cum tore the last straw to which I had clutched to keep from cumming and I spurted my seed deep into her womb.

To be continued...

Kojak01
Kojak01
741 Followers
12