All Comments on 'Finding Time for Us Pt. 02'

by FloridaCoast

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 8 years ago
Excellent

Good job again. Please keep writing these. I'll keep reading. Full marks again.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
One more good LW's story...

One more good LW's story...And I agree with @blackrandl1958...Keep writing about a married couple in love, that every day find ways to spice up their love without having to go out of the marriage walls to do it...And against many of the comments in part 1, LW is the right place for this story...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now how hard was that?

They love each other. They are married. They love to fuck, each other. Its really great sex, but its even better love. After fucking a beautiful intelligent exciting woman in his office, he gets to go home to the same woman and fuck her again, or not. There's no anxiety, or need for a dozen orgasms before they get caught, get divorced, get humiliated. They have the rest of their lives. They have made promises to each other, vows, and they have the integrity and strength to honor that commitment. And they have the enthusiasm and intensity to make their marriage a love affair. They will relive this office tryst many times, and maybe repeat it, and add to it, and revel in it, and maybe regale their adult children with it someday, who will snicker and joke about Mom and Dad, their Mom and Dad, who can't keep their hands off each other, who still fuck like rabbits, still, because they are still in love, Still married, still their Mom and Dad, and have been, have always been, for years. Years. It seems like forever.

That's Love. That's a Wife. That's what a Loving Wife is all about. And that's what loving your wife, and family, is all about. Thank you for letting some clean air in here.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
And...?

Another one-page scene between a man and wife having sex. Is this really what people want to read in this section? I can churn out dozens of stories about having sex with my wife. It never occurred to me that anyone would find it interesting.

As I mentioned on the first chapter (which I didn't realize was the first of several chapters), the most/only interesting part of this story is how this hot-and-horny couple came to this place in their relationship. The typical relationship starts in this way, and slowly cools over time. This couple has been married only ten years -- typically the time when children get in the way of a hot sex life. Does this couple even have children? Does anyone care?

It's amusing to see such a high rating for this story. Yet another data point to validate my position. Thanks for that, LW audience.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I agree with swingerjoe that the Loving Wifes section is saturated with cheating and cuck stories.

It is a breath of fresh air to read about a loving couple.

I also agree with @blackrandl1958...Keep writing about a married couple in love, that every day find ways to spice up their love without having to go out of the marriage

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@swingerjoe It is what I, and scores of others want to read.

Why is that so hard for you to understand..... Sure, it will be better received than your shit (BTW the comments on your last effort were exchanges between commenters for the most part so don't let the numbers fool you) but that's to be expected.

Cheating wives, ho hum. Wife wants husband to have sex outside of the marriage bed.... same old thing. For you any marriage seems to be offensive and truly committed love is way beyond your experience. Sad.

I comment on your stuff but never read it anymore. The comments are far more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
swingerjoe

What part of most people like these type stories don't you understand? It's really not that difficult .The odd thing is your like a bull chasing the red cape .You know what it is but you can't help bitching about it.What do they say about insanity?Just don't read it.You can see after a few lines what it is but....... Nice job author. I liked it .Keep.writing.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@FloridaCoast thanks..

for a fun read. It was a contribution to my day.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Dear foolscap (and assorted anonies)

Be honest. Are you seriously entertained by this story? Or are you merely applauding it to prove a point? If every story posted to this site was a play-by-play recitation of a sex act between a loving married couple, how long would you continue to visit this site before you became bored and looked elsewhere? Be honest.

I don't dislike this story because it involves a loving married couple. I dislike this story because it's incredibly dull. A very entertaining story can be written that involves a loving married couple and no others. I have several of them in my favorites. This isn't one of them. Sorry.

To the author: I don't mean to attack you personally, and I hope you take my criticism as it's intended. There can be an interesting story here with a little added background for these two characters. As it stands we know nothing about them, so what they do holds little interest -- for me, at least. Apparently, the LW audience clamors for stories of two random and faceless married people having sex.

If your goal is high ratings, continue to regale us with tales from the marital bed. You will receive a four-star rating for each and every one-page scene you write. If your goal is to write an engaging story with some depth and meaning, then clue us in on who these people are and how they arrived at such elusive marital bliss. That's my advice, which comes with the same price as the stories I write.

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago

Decent read. Straight forward. No twists, no turns. I don't think it was dull, but it isn't one that I would read again. Overall, I give it a three.

I do think that stories like this could have a place here. I agree with people on that aspect. But I also agree that the other stories that are scored low have a place here. Can't we just choose to read or not read the stories, and comment on them and their content? No agendas, no upscoring or down scoring to prove a point, just entertainment.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Dear IronDragon

When did I imply that this story doesn't belong here? When did I say "if you don't like it, don't read it?" Maybe you believe I'm a hypocrite because you put words in my mouth.

This story is fine where it is, given the wide (and seemingly limitless) range of the "and more" clause.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
I agree with irondragon

This is the most logical place for this story. I also agree with javmore. The other stories in this section also belong here. People hop in the "and more" to include their stories, but then want to throw the stories that fall in the "extra marital fun" in other categories. If there is a hint of cuckold, they cry for it to go in fetish. If there is a black guy, then the screams are for interracial. Don't even let the husband and wife experiment with another man. Gay Shit for sure.

The same level of understanding that stories like this deserve should also extend to the other kinds. Whether it is our thing or not, if there is a husband and wife experimenting with sex, then it can go here.

I for one enjoyed both chapters. If I ever choose to marry my girlfriend, I would hope we would do things like this.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Erotic Story

I like this series. Thank you IronDragon for your comments - I agree with what you said, however, I think Romance would also be a viable category. But LW works as well. Five star stories as far as I am concerned - a nice respite from the plethora of mindless cuck stories.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
One last (?) comment

IronDragon, my standard response to anyone who asks "why read a story if you don't like it" applies here: how the hell can I know whether or not I will like a story until I read it?

I didn't find the first chapter entertaining, but hoped that the author was taking this in an entertaining direction in the second chapter. I remain hopeful that this story can become entertaining with some added background on the two main characters.

As for my opinion on whether or not this particular story is entertaining, I thought this was the section for expressing those types of opinions. I didn't realize it's condescending to express a negative opinion in the comments section.

Thanks for the shout-out on The Third Revolution, by the way. It was the most fun -- and exhausting -- writing exercise I've ever tackled.

Now, I'm off to write a story about the sex I had with my wife yesterday. I'm sure it will be a smash success!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Why this story is a snooze. ( by my standards).

There's zero tension or drama. There's only blue sky in their world and more of the same in this couple's future. I can like a cuck story or BTB if a problem is defined and combatted. Win or lose - too me it isn't a story unless there's a tipping point where large stakes hang in the balance. The narrator's vague business is kicking ass and his wife is hot for him.

It's like eating all dessert without dinner or watching only a dunk contest instead of a game. I respect those who find this story scintillating. Enjoy.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Same as before...word mistake...

but I'm not going to tell you where it is. I'll let you find it.

BTW...

"I hope you don't have any meetings schedule this afternoon." I made a show of thinking about it.

"As a matter of fact, I do. But just with Karen. We'll see if she notices." I don't know who had the bigger smile - me or Chrissy.

"You'll have to tell me about it when you get home."

Now that could lead to interesting possibilities! LOL

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@swingerjoe Yes I truly enjoyed this story and look forward to more

To be honest I am bored by the "extra-marital fun," which eventually comes home to roost and will have profound effects on any relationship whether we want to admit it or not.

This is a straight-forward little scene of a husband and wife who are in love and express it physically. And while you and others may not perceive it, it is a story rich in possibilities and an ever-growing future.

Many say that every story needs conflict and resolution and several here, including yourself are unimpressed. In my view, such as it is, there is conflict and resolution on the profoundest level. It is en vogue to embrace the notion that excitement will inevitably be lost in any relationship and therein is the challenge.

The challenge is to work at making the relationship and the members of it grow and move forward without having to fall back to the excitement of early courting. A monogamous sexual relationship can be a beautiful and very sexy thing and i find those stories most stimulating and instructive.

Nothing new in cheating spouse, sharing spouse scenarios presented here. There are those who find satisfaction in them and it, in my opinion, appeals to the juvenile in us. This story goes beyond the genitals and dares to show that constancy can be very sexy.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Indeed, Foolscap, as you say:

" the "extra-marital fun," which eventually comes home to roost and will have profound effects on any relationship whether we want to admit it or not."

The point at which you and I would disagree, I suspect, is whether the "profound effects on the relationship" will always be a negative one. Sometimes they can be profoundly positive.

One of Joe's points is worth expanding upon. Stories about genuine romantic and emotional love between husband and wife, involving satisfying sexual activity, are perfectly OK and fit quite happily in the Loving Wives category. Because they are relatively few, they usually attract positive scores and comments from the moral brigade who use them as a counterpoint to the more common 'extra-marital fun' stories of which they disapprove.

I did not see this story or its earlier chapter as being a particularly interesting story, nor was it worthy of reading for the writing and construction alone. Maybe worth 3 stars, but I don't bother voting on LW stories any more because the scores are meaningless anyhow.

L

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
Hmmm. Interesting.

So, luedon, how are the scores in LW meaningless? Do you actually buy into the "Lit voter fraud" conspiracy theory? Had this argument before with another author, a few years ago. The moderators here on Lit keep an eye on IP addresses making multiple, fraudulent votes. Those fraudulent votes are then cleared at least once a week. I was once the victim of that type of voter fraud, which they fixed after a few days.

If the "moral brigade" as you call them, were to do that to all of the alt lifestyle tales here, the same thing would apply. Those fraudulent votes would be removed. The most logical conclusion is that this "moral brigade" outnumbers the alt lifestyle readers.

As George Takei says, "Deal with it!"

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
Here we are.

Once again, we arrive here. The usual players, screaming about how this story belongs here, start making veiled references to insinuate that the actual stories about "extra marital fun" shouldn't go here. Here is my question. If these stories are so boring and uninteresting, why come to a hub that premiers them? Why not accept that THOSE stories will always have a place here also? It is actually you guys that have to deal with it.

No matter how much you guys 1bomb stories involving wife sharing and other "extra marital fun" this hub will always feature them. Those stories will always out number ones like this. Because they belong here. Nothing will change that.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
Really?

Really, Lex? That was your takeaway from that exchange? Wow.

In case you didn't notice, the point was about the supposed "voter fraud" that some authors and readers shout when the tales they like get lower scores than the tales they don't like. Nobody said anything about tales not being allowed here in that exchange. For the record, all of those tales, be they Reconciliation, BTB/Consequences, Alt Lifestyles, or Monogamous Fun like in this tale, ALL have a place here.

The main problem with LW IS NOT that there are so many clashing viewpoints and opinions. There are 3 major camps here. On one side, you have the Alt Lifestyle crowd. On another side, you have the BTB/Consequences people. On the third side, you have the Reconciliationists. It's basically a 3 sided war here, at any given time on any given day.

No, the main problem IS that there isn't any way to tell, besides maybe the title and tagline, which type of tale you're going to read, especially for the newer reader. For those of us who know which authors write which kind of tales, we know who to look for. For those who don't, and stumble onto something they don't like, it's a landmine.

I've suggested this before, but put Tags at the BEGINNING of each tale instead of the end. Or, to put the burden of notification on the author, have them tell us up front, in a Foreword or something, what kind of tale it's going to be. It usually works for my tales, since I started putting warnings in the Forewords.

Anyway, I'm out. Peace, y'all.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
@irondragon

You came at me respectfully, so I will do the same, sans sarcasm. I do see your point, but you are a minority in it.

Here is an example. Xleglover is a KNOWN cuckold writer. EVERYONE knows that. Take a look at the comments his last two submissions received. Many of the people clicked on his story knowing full well what was in it. The main problem here is that people only want their type of story here. They leave horrific comments on stories that they don't like. They one bomb a certain type of story just because of what it is. Has nothing to do with the writing. In fact, many of them (like foolscap) make a point of saying that they didn't even read it before they commented. Check swingerjoe's last submission. They simply click on a story just to prove a point.

Its not just on one side. Have to be fair. All sides do it. No one accepts the other sides. If you do, then you are in the minority. Most do not.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
Or...

Now look, I know this is beyond the capabilities of some of ID's readers, but here me out. You could, while reading a story realize you doing enjoy it and simply stop reading. Then, you could not comment and threaten to murder or castrate or rape the author the way ID's readers and their crowd do to guys like xleg. Look, I'm as tired of his stories as anyone, so I've stopped reading them and I don't feel the need to threaten to track him down and kill him. I realized I didn't like ID's stories while reading one and I didn't threaten to slit his throat and give his wife aids! It's shocking what acting remotely like an adult does for you. But I know that's beyond one of the three sides ID identifies.

I agree about putting tags at the start, and I'd go further and make tags more uniform. But also not acting like a spoiled child and throwing a tantrum when you read a couple pages of text on a porn site that you didn't enjoy would help a lot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Well written, sexy and entertaining. I admire the people who just come and read the story, vote and comment on the story. Then, there are the others. I guess I'm doing the same thing, but it annoys the hell out of me. One commentor called out someone called the "moral brigade." Well, that commentor belongs to the immoral brigade. They complain about any story that doesn't cater to their immorality just as much as the others do. I think we have a whole bunch of pots calling the kettles black.

rvwsrvwsabout 8 years ago
A Perfect LOVING WIFE Story

Way to go. 5*.

In this world there are some things that are just wrong. No matter how you justify it or try to validate it, ADULTERY is one of those things. It doesn't matter how you want to mask it, swinging, polyamoury, polygamy, open marriage, what ever, it's all adultery and it's WRONG!

A loving monogamous wife is a treasure, to be respected and loved. A story about that is an excellent story, plain and simple. This was a great story.

rvwsrvwsabout 8 years ago
@ swingerjoe and others

"Another one-page scene between a man and wife having sex. Is this really what people want to read in this section?"

YES! That's exactly why I come here.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago
As usual

There's a lot of shit slinging from all sides, that argument gets made as though it excuses the btb crowd. The simple fact is, no one is coming into this story and threatening to find the author and kill him. No one goes into the repetitive, identical stories the BTB crowd loves and tells those authors that they hope they die painfully of aids. But, nearly every single story that gets written by the 'alternative lifestyles' crowd as ID calls them does get that abuse and that treatment.

One 'side' in this little dispute is clearly in the wrong, and it's propped up by Lit's refusal to ban anonymous comments or to do even basic moderation. No amount of tagging or labeling stories would fix that, because ID's readers would still go out of their way to find each new story by authors they don't like and threaten and harass them in an attempt to silence them. And authors like ID will act as though 'well, all sides do it' is even remotely true.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
No, Irondragon

You say: "So, luedon, how are the scores in LW meaningless? Do you actually buy into the "Lit voter fraud" conspiracy theory?"

No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist. The reason why the LW scoring is meaningless has been well explained previously by SwingerJoe and others.

The moral brigade who don't like what the characters in a story are doing will one-bomb a LW story regardless of how well it is written. On the other hand, when they approve (especially if there is revenge and retribution by a wronged husband) they will give the story five stars.

For example; Rvws said that "there are some things that are just wrong." He/she included adultery as one of those things. Thus Rvws should not vote on stories containing adultery, but I suspect that her/his vote will be determined by the belief of what is right or wrong rather than how well the story is constructed and written.

Then there is the Bonnie/Vastie duo that give all adultery stories five stars, counteracted by the loons who say (in capitals) 'One star for every story Bonny/Vastie gives a five.'

In what way can these be valid assessments of the worth of a story?

On the other hand, unlike SwingerJoe, I believe that LW authors should allow voting. The scores are useful for those who need to vent their spleen against the possibility that a wife might have a view on life which is not controlled by her husband,

Twistedsickmind called him Gary in his brilliant story 'The One Bomber'. It's in the Humor and Satire archive. I recommend it strongly.

L

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

I'm so glad that the great and wise Iron Dragon deigns to agree that Loving Wives stories belong in Loving Wives. That means so much.

Meanwhile, the BTB community doesn't belong here, they don't belong on this site frankly if what they want are non-erotic stories and to threaten and harass and try to intimidate authors and readers alike. That is my point. There aren't three equal sides. There are people who want to post stories and read them and enjoy them, and then there are toxic, entitled, anonymous little cowards and trolls who shouldn't be allowed a voice. And it's just interesting that all of them are on one side of the 'war' you describe.

When one side has a monopoly on assholes threatening to kill people over stories they like, it's really impossible to see how anyone sticks up for that side at all without being tainted by that.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
About voting

IMO many comentators seem to forget that there is smth like the silent but voting majority,are we really so arrogant and self important as to think that because we give criticism,good or bad,we really matter ? Our comments may be important to the author for some guidance of what he has written but the voting process does not silence the majority who could totally disagree with our opinion

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@swingerjoe It's what I want to read in this section

You are not the supreme arbiter of what the rest of us want to read and enjoy. In fact you may be in the majority but you don't speak for all of us. So yes, this is what I want to read in this section.

I don't willingly read witting cuck stories or non-consenting cuckold stories and certainly not stories that depict very real psychological pathologies like humiliation, sadism, and masochism as extra-marital fun. I also do not want to read the many gay male stories which appear in here all too often for my tastes. There are specific categories established for those, as well as rape and violence- which I find loathsome.

I think that "Open Marriage" stories do belong in Loving Wives along with cheating spouse stories. I am making an effort to not comment on open relationships like I once have... not my deal and I don't enjoy those stories (not that it really matters what I like).

I hate deceit and betrayal by either spouse and probably will comment, which is all of our right, on those issues when moved. I find it interesting that many focus on the needs of the cheating spouse to find herself/himself and fully explore their sexuality without any regard to the profound effects betrayal, lying, and deceit have on the victim, the relationship (which is forever altered on a unilateral decision), and no less profound- the betrayer.

So, Joe, if you don't like a story, say so but quit trying to speak for the rest of us. You are ill-equipped to do so.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@Luedon

"The point at which you and I would disagree, I suspect, is whether the "profound effects on the relationship" will always be a negative one. Sometimes they can be profoundly positive."

With apologies to Papa Hemingway, "Isn't it pretty to think so."

In my experience with couples over the years, ultimately those changes are not positive for either partner or the relationship as a whole. Sure there may be perceived positives like the canards of self actualization and expression but the introduction of trust issues will always be in the background, regardless of the amount of therapy on the part of both parties.

If it works for you, go for it. My issues (who cares really what my issues are) are not self-actualization, enlightenment, and autonomy but the betrayal, lying, and deceit which, up until now, you don't seem willing to address.

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
Great story! *****

Short fun and erotic!!! Whats not to love?

Thx for writing! :-)

Now the comments are OMGBALLZ!!! They are more entertaining! Drama for the win! haha!!!! I am not one of the moral brigade but hot damn this is fun!!!!

foreskinblister just got schooled!!! lmaooo!!! Dude. Your a dick. Maybe people would listen to you if you weren't such a dick! I don't know what your problem is with ID but he is right about the sitch. It isn't his fault. I haven't seen any comments from him on the stories featuring swinging cuckholds or anything like that. Some of his stories make me laugh too. haha!! Stop being such a dick okay?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 8 years ago

I love it when someone has to keep telling you they're done replying every time they come right back to reply again. 'No seriously, this time I'm done, I'm just so over talking to you. For real though, I'm done this time, I don't come back compulsively to check if anyone is mentioning me...'

Where have I said it was Iron Dragon's fault? I said it's the readers that he and other BTB authors encourage and cultivate that do this. I named him only because he's the one in this thread, but guys like StangStar and Huedogg and Carvohi have the exact same audience. They cater to a crowd, then they act surprised when the angry, bitter, lonely little boys who like their violent revenge stories turn out to be violent and angry. That's why those commenters and those readers need to be moved out of this category, or frankly off of this site. It will remain a toxic place where authors know that they will be threatened and harassed for speaking up unless Lit actually does something about it's community.

Now...countdown until Iron Dragon comes back to comment again despite having declared on three separate occasions that he's done with me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The only ones that need to be moved out of this site

is the likes of frontlinecaster and swingerjoe. Two peas in a pod. One is trying to get authors not to allow voting and the other bitches about everything on this site. Talk about coming back over and over again to the same story just to see if their agenda has moved forward. Both have agendas and are upset because they can't seem to win their argument. Give it a rest. I'm posting anonymously because I want to dickheads, at least you got something more to cry about. Why are both of you posting on a story like this? There is no cheating, swinging, willing cuckoldry going on in this story. Plenty of those posted daily, go over there and spout off your discontent with Literotica and the readers

Good entertaining read author. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree annony should just fucking leave

this asshole or assholes are trying to destroy this site!! 5 for a great effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All right let's get to the crux of the problem

The problem is and always has been is the category called Loving Wives. The category is way too broad. I feel it should be broken up (just like the big banks) to create a more meaningful identification of what the reader can expect from this category. Want to see an example of a well organized category. See the site called "LushStories". Now that's a proper way of identifying, where each category is briefly and thoroughly described. The reader can actually determine what he's going to be getting. Why Lit doesn't change to that type of format is puzzling. It isn't that they haven't been told about the LW category being too broad. I guess it's their way or the highway. I enjoy reading the consequences or reconciliation stories and unfortunately LW is the category where these are found with many others thrown in to wade through each day. Some are easily identified by name or tags, where others aren't without reading at least part of the story. Why waste all that time and effort when a more reliable method of identifying is available and seems to work for other sites? I don't have the answer.

As for the story, I liked it author. Keep on doing what you're doing. Those that enjoy them will come back and those that don't should go elsewhere, but we all know that's not going to happen. People seem to just enjoy bitching about the stories and other readers. Oh, well. It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-I agree anonymous should just fucking leave (posting anonymous again bonny/vasty?)

BTW another one that should just fucking leave is bonnietaylor/vastiesmith the whore of Lit ; life must be awful boring for this troll to haunt the loving wives comment section daily acting like an idiot making stupid remarks and giving out meaningless scores

Why she's even here on this story doesn't make sense. She didn't read the story. Didn't make any comment on it, just insulted others. Shouldn't you be reading the swinging, willing cuckold, hot wife and gay stories. More your speed, aren't they?

Good job author. At least you know by reading the comments there are many readers on this site who appreciate a good erotic story about a couple that can find erotica and adventures without getting somebody else involved. No cheating, no humiliating the husband, no eating strangers cream pies, no swinging, the list goes on and on. High marks for a well written erotic story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Delightful Tale

But it really should be placed in the erotic couplings category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Well written and sexy - lunch at the office will never be the same ;-)

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Enjoy a good loving wives story occasionally.

willyk1212willyk1212about 1 month ago

good wife good life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous