Finding You Bk. 02: Paradigm Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so excited that he actually got a hard on.

"Fucking finally," he hooted and clicked on the confirmation link embedded in the email. With any luck, he'd find a suitable place within the club for his employer to get his revenge and be able to conclude his business with the psychopath. The guy gave him the creeps, but his money spent as well as anyone else's and he needed the cash. He knew what the bastard was up to, but the women he beat to shit were only whores so the man didn't get too upset at their miserable ends. He almost felt sorry for the pretty, little bitch that the freak was fixated on; her life would most assuredly be coming to a nasty conclusion very soon.

The sooner the better, the man thought. He wanted to put paid to this job and explore the possibilities that Elysium held for him. He was just closing his laptop when the gorillas from earlier finally exited the building and climbed into their SUV. He opted against following them, something told him that it wouldn't have been a good idea to tail those two and waited until they were out of sight to head home himself. While they'd been inside the building, he'd taken a few snapshots of their license plate and would get his buddy in the PD to run them. He wouldn't need to risk following them to find out where at least one of them lived.

He cranked the engine on his truck and the low fuel light immediately came on. Gas and home were on his to-do list. He'd get a few hours of shut eye and then return here for a few hours before his appointment. As he drove away, the man felt quite pleased with the way his shitty day had ended up.

Things were looking up...at least for him...for the girl, though, her luck and her time on this earth were quickly running out.

~~The End~~