Finding You Bk. 02: Paradigm Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego gave a little laugh. He'd been watching Marcus tie himself into knots for a month, wondering when he'd get the balls to do something about his fascination with Petra's friend. His need to give the girl space was literally driving him around the bend and now, with Cooper involved, the problem just became infinitely more delicate.

"I'm going to do you two jokers a favour because if someone older and wiser doesn't step in, you're both going to cock this up."

Marcus and Cooper both looked like deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming semi and Diego couldn't stop the belly laugh for rolling up his throat. "Fuck! You two are acting like teenagers. It's cute...kind of pathetic, but still cute."

Marcus glowered and set his hands on the table. "I suppose you have the perfect solution, oh great Guru?"

Diego smirked, giving Petra a little tap on her cheek to stop. He made her slide up from under table and had her straddle his lap facing Marcus and Cooper. He lowered her, guiding his erection into her wet opening and pulled her down until her warm ass pressed against his leather-clad thighs.

"As a matter of fact, I do." Petra began gliding in short strokes up and down his shaft, making it hard for Diego to think. "And my little sub here is going to help."

Once again, Petra lost her focus and stopped. A sharp smack on her ass got her moving again, but Diego could tell that her attention was on their conversation, not on her duty. He grabbed her hips and jacked up hard into her, grunting as his cock hit her cervix, eliciting a surprised yelp. She refocused and ground her hips onto his shaft, panting with desire as the angle let his cock stroke her g-spot.

He pulled her to him and hissed a warning into her ear. "Just in case I wasn't clear before we left the house, you cum without permission and there will be consequences, little one."

Petra immediately slowed down and readjusted her position, her displeasure clearly displayed on her scowling face, making Marcus and Cooper chuckle in amusement.

"What's your great idea, Digs?" Marcus asked. He was watching Petra, but seeing Tabitha instead. Chestnut waves fell over her bouncing breasts as she rode his cock...the soft sounds she'd make as he drove up into her...the begging and the pleading for him to let her cum...her cries of pleasure as he eventually gave her what she needed. He could almost feel the warmth of her pussy on his erection and had to close his eyes for a moment to calm his pounding heart and to help diffuse the vision.

Diego's gruff voice brought Marcus out of his fantasy and not a moment too soon, his cock had begun weeping its bitter tears and Marcus had almost cum in his pants like a horny teenager. Whatever Diego had to say had better be good because Marcus was ready to drive over to Petra's condo and kidnap Tabitha. For good or ill, he was prepared to keep her chained to his bed if it brought back his fucking sanity.

"Next weekend is Elysium's 10th Anniversary shindig, right? I think Petra here should invite her friend Tabby to come."

Diego was only half-paying attention to the two men sitting at his table. His cock was somewhere warm and inviting and he pitied both of the other men for their lack of what he had all to himself. His hands caressed up Petra's stomach, finding their way along her ribcage until he found the delicious weight of her breasts. He lifted them and bent around her so that he could suck one of the hard, pink nipples into his mouth. She threw her head back and ground down hard on his shaft as he applied gentle, but insistent pressure with his teeth. A long, low moan escaped her mouth and she shuddered as the pressure reached the point of erotic pain, spiking her arousal even higher. Diego groaned as a rush of moisture seeped around the plunging shaft of his cock and tiny muscle spasms in her pussy told him that she was close to coming.

Her breasts were so soft and firm in his hands that Diego was sorely tempted to abandon his stern attitude so that he could moan in pleasure. The effort she was using to hold back her orgasm was beginning to show in the quivers in her legs and the rapid panting of her breath. Although she hadn't spoken aloud, Diego could hear the whispered pleas of "please, please, please" coming out with each labored exhalation.

He was so proud of her for holding back as long as she had and he figured that it was time to put an end to her misery. Diego hurriedly untied her wrists, placed her palms flat on the table in front of her and then grabbed ahold of her hips. Using his grip to give him leverage, he jacked his hips up, thrusting his cock into her with so much force that the wet sound of their bodies meeting could be heard over the techno music playing in the club.

He was too hard to keep up the pretense of indifference now. He'd been holding himself on the edge for too long and the orgasm that had been simmering in his balls was minutes away for boiling over. It only took a handful of hard thrusts before his cock exploded, his climax hitting him like a sledgehammer. He pulled Petra to him, sinking himself in as far as her body could take him, held her tight, and gasped as he emptied his balls into her slick heat.

When he could speak again, he turned Petra's flushed face to him and kissed her deeply. "Good girl," he murmured. Petra turned pleading eyes to him silently begging him for a release of her own. He knew that she hadn't orgasmed, had obeyed his command not to come without his permission, but he wasn't ready to grant her that pleasure yet. Keeping her on edge would only make her release, when he finally allowed it, much more intense.

"Hmm, I know that you want to cum, little one, but, I think you can wait a little longer." He kissed her nose, smiling at her even as she frowned in frustration back. He chuckled at her and handed her the bottle of water.

"Drink up, pet. Don't want you getting dehydrated." He lowered his mouth to her ear and nipped her earlobe. Still buried inside her, he felt the strong muscles squeeze and flutter around his softening dick; she gulped and panted in a desperate attempt to avoid climaxing without permission. It had taken all her concentration to keep from coming and Diego knew he was being an evil bastard by teasing her that way.

"This was only the beginning, love," he promised and kissed the hollow of her shoulder, making her shiver in his arms.

CHAPTER 7

While Diego occupied himself with his submissive, Marcus mentally smacked himself for not thinking about the Anniversary event sooner. It would be the perfect opportunity to get Tabitha to come to him instead of the other way around. He had been focusing on trying to figure out how to get to her for so long, that he'd overlooked the obvious solution. Sometimes he could be such an idiot. All he needed for the plan to work was for Petra to work her magic and somehow convince Tabby to accompany her next Saturday.

At least I'd get to see her, Marcus thought. With any luck, I might even manage to find an excuse to talk to her, if she doesn't run away from me that is.

The same server that had brought Diego his drinks earlier returned with a clean, folded, white towel that she placed on the table before picking up the empty bottles and departing.

"Up baby," he said with regret as his cock slipped out of the haven of her soaked pussy. Diego was ready with the towel and gently cleaned Petra before she climbed off his lap and knelt beside him on the carpet. She took the towel from him and proceeded to clean their combined juices off him before dropping a light kiss on his softened cock and tucking him back into his pants.

He slid a hand into her hair and pulled her up for a passionate kiss. "Good girl, pet," he whispered with a satisfied smile and Petra laid her cheek on his knee and relaxed against him.

Cooper chuckled, feeling more than a little jealous and turned on by the pair's passionate display. "Think she's learned her lesson, Digs?"

Diego burst out laughing. Petra was looking up at him with mischief twinkling in her eyes. "Fuck no! Not even close." He grinned down at her and caressed her cheek. "That's what makes this so much fun doesn't it, pet?"

She gave him a little snort of derision and nodded her head.

"That's my girl!" Diego said and turned to Cooper. "It would be boring if she gave in too easily. Where would the fun be?"

Marcus couldn't wait any longer. "Petra?" he called out, attracting her attention.

She moved so that she could see him and raised her eyebrows in a silent, "Yes?"

"What your Master suggested...about getting Tabitha to come with you to the party next Saturday...do you think she would?"

Petra thought for a second then gave him a hesitant shrug of her shoulders.

Marcus nodded, expecting that answer. "Could you...would you be willing to try to convince her?"

Petra's face lit up and she nodded enthusiastically. She didn't need a voice for Marcus to understand the "Hell yes!" blazing in her eyes like a neon sign.

A weight lifted off Marcus and for the first time since Diego had suggested the idea, he allowed a sliver of hope to ignite in his heart. If anyone could convince Tabitha to come to Elysium's party, Petra was the one to do it. Tabitha trusted her and Marcus knew that Petra was routing for the two of them getting together. She was as close to a guide that he could hope for to help him negotiate the minefield that stood between Tabitha and him.

"Thank you, little one," he murmured, emotion turning his voice rough.

"Yes, Petra, what he said," Cooper added, hiking a thumb in Marcus' direction. He knew that they would need her help if their ultimate goal was to be achieved. Her eyes widened in surprise and she swung her gaze, curiously between Marcus and Cooper.

Marcus nodded. "Not right away, but one day...yes, we want to her to be our third." He felt suddenly nervous, but forged ahead with the question that had been burning in his head for weeks. "She's not into BDSM is she, Petra?"

Petra shook her head then gave him a small smile and held up her thumb and forefinger separated by half an inch.

It took Marcus a minute to figure out what she was trying to say but when he did, that spark of hope flared hot and bright. "But she's interested?"

Petra nodded, emphasizing the gap between her thumb and forefinger with a little shake.

"A little bit?" Marcus grinned at Cooper when Petra nodded. "That's better than nothing. We can work with a little bit, can't we, bud?"

"Yup. It will be up to you to introduce her to the lifestyle, but I can't think of anyone better to do it." Cooper looked between Diego and Petra. "Can either of you?"

Petra shook her head, smiling brightly and giving Cooper a raised thumb in agreement.

"Marcus, you are the best Dom that I have ever had the privilege to watch work and the best trainer that I have ever seen. You are also a good man. If anyone can be trusted to teach Tabby, it's you, my friend." Diego's face went solemn. "What are you going to do if she doesn't accept the lifestyle, or doesn't want two Masters? That's a big unknown, boys."

Marcus nodded, feeling his fledgling hope lose some of its lustre. "We know, Digs. Right now we are standing on the tip of an iceberg; there is just so much depending on how she reacts to me, to be sure of anything."

He sighed and slumped back in the booth. "It's all going to depend on Tabitha. Whether she knows it or not, she is the one in the driver's seat here. All us two idiots can do is follow her lead and try to guide her in the right direction."

Petra had sympathy for the two Masters. Though it had initially shocked her, now that she'd had time to process the newsflash, it didn't surprise her at all. Marcus and Cooper had always preferred to co-top a submissive, that's what made watching their scenes so erotic and popular. They worked beautifully together and their scenes never failed to halt play in the club so that everyone could watch.

Petra had, on more than one occasion when she was still unattached, wished that she had been the lucky woman chosen by the pair of gorgeous, creative Doms. She had spent enough time around both of them now to know, without a doubt, that they were both good, decent men. They deserved to find happiness as much as Tabby did. They would be good to her, if only she could accept them. She would have to cross her fingers and pray that things worked out or else there were going to be three broken hearts to deal with if something went wrong.

Marcus' hope was flagging as he contemplated the scope of what they were hoping to achieve and how many pieces had to fall into place for them to succeed. A small, warm hand wrapped around one of his palms and gave it a comforting squeeze. He looked down and found that Petra had scooted over and was looking up at him from her position on the carpet. He drew strength from the acceptance and encouragement he saw shining back at him.

"Do you think we have a chance, little one?" He squeezed her hand back and held his breath while she contemplated her response. When her face lit up with joy and she nodded back, Marcus gave a mental whoop of relief. The hope she offered was tremulous at best, but he clutched onto it and drew strength from it.

He stroked her blond curls and leaned over to place a chaste kiss on the top of her head. "Thank you, Petra. For this and for all that you have done to help her. I can't..." He looked at Cooper's hopeful expression. "We can't ever thank you enough."

Petra crawled back to Diego and was pulled up into his lap and hugged tightly to his hard chest. "Damn girl, you sure make it hard for me to stay mad at you for long." She nodded knowingly, giving him a flirtatious wink. He laughed and looked over her shoulder at his two friends.

"On that note, boys, I think I need to find somewhere to give my girl the spanking she earned and then fuck her senseless." He slid out of the booth with Petra clinging on to him then set her on her feet and strode away with a wave to Marcus and Cooper, Petra following like an obedient pet behind him on her leash.

"Lucky fucker," Cooper muttered, watching Petra's pert, naked ass wiggle out of sight.

"Yes he is. With any luck, that will be us...with Tabitha on the end of our leash, Coop."

Cooper laughed and pretended to pray. "From your mouth to God's ears, my friend, because I, for one, was not made to stay celibate. Waiting is going to kill me."

"Amen brother. I hear you on that one." Marcus stood up. "I better head back to my office, there's a stack of requisitions for supplies for next Saturday's party that I have to sift through and approve. Wouldn't do to run out of condoms and lube on the big night!"

Cooper laughed and followed Marcus to the stairs that led up to the admin level. "I'd better head back to the security office too. I promised Owen some time to go play tonight. Apparently he's had his eye on a cute, unattached subbie and she's here tonight."

The two men parted ways. Cooper disappeared down the hall to the security room and Marcus took the stairs to his office, his mind completely preoccupied with visions of his angel.

She had to come on Saturday.

He honestly didn't know what he'd do if she didn't.

Pushing through the door of his office Marcus took one look at the pile of folders on his desk and sighed. Instead of paperwork, he saw a vision of Tabitha: naked and stretched out on his desk, her mass of thick curls falling provocatively over her breasts and her legs spread like the wings of an angel, her delicate pink, heart exposed for his eyes to feast on.

His cock stiffened and throbbed painfully behind the leather of his pants. Marcus groaned and squeezed his eyes tight then blinked them until the erotic vision disintegrated and the plain, white folders sat once again on his desk. He strode over and sat awkwardly, adjusting his erection. He needed to concentrate, not fantasize for fuck's sake!

Determined to ignore his excited dick, Marcus shifted the folders on his desk, opening them up and leafing absentmindedly through the papers inside until the pressure between his legs began to subside. Expense reports, price quotes and pending orders filled his mind, slowly pushing thoughts of Tabitha to the side and giving him a temporary reprieve from the near constant arousal that he'd had to contend with for the past month.

Petra had to convince Tabby to come to the party...or else he was going to go get her himself. He clung to that vow like a lifeline, finding comfort in his resolve. He didn't want to acknowledge that it was probably the only thing keeping him sane now.

CHAPTER 8

"I'm sorry, Miss but the position has already been filled."

Tabby felt her hopes plummet and a sick feeling churn in her stomach. "Can I leave my resume anyway, just in case something opens up?" She tried to sound confident, nonchalant, hoping to leave a good impression. Inside, she wanted to scream and cry with the desperation she felt.

Four places. She'd been to four places, scattered all over the goddamned city, to apply for openings that were non-existent by the time she arrived. This scene had played out almost every day for the past two weeks. She'd leave the house early, hit the coffee shop with her newspaper and stack of resumes then head out, in hopes of landing a job...any job that would have her.

So far, she'd passed out so many resumes that it was a wonder that the city wasn't blanketed in white papers with her work history on them. There just wasn't anything suitable available. In fact, the only prospect she'd had was at a bar, stripping for the drunk losers sitting semi-comatose by a shoddy stage. Desperation for work had left her with little options, Petra was generous but it bothered Tabby not to be supporting herself.

Steeling her resolve, she took the bus across town, found the bar and went inside. All it took was one look at the manager for her courage to crumble and her legs couldn't get her out of the place fast enough. The way he had ogled her, undressing her with hungry, shifting eyes, had immediately reminded her of Jerry's pig-like stare and she had bolted. The minute her feet hit the sidewalk outside of the sleazy bar, Tabby had doubled over and lost her breakfast.

Today's host of no-go's included cleaner at a no-tell motel, fast food clerk, grocery store cashier and the last one: a data entry clerk. All had the same response: I'm sorry, Miss, but the position is no longer available. The last rejection was enough for her, she gave up and slumped her way onto the bus and rode home, trying very hard not to breakdown and cry in public.

By the time the crowded bus reached her neighbourhood, Tabby's bitter disappointment had settled into the dull ache of resignation. Tomorrow will be another day, she thought. Maybe luck will blow her way, she just had to keep at it. Feeling a little better, she decided that some exercise would go a long way in improving her depressed mood.

She got off the bus and lifted her face into the late afternoon sun, enjoying the warmth while she could. She'd purposely gotten off the bus a couple stops from her apartment just so that she could enjoy the walk home. September was almost over and soon the weather would turn chilly as autumn set in.

Her stomach grumbled, reminding her that she hadn't eaten since breakfast and she was trying to decide what to do for dinner when her phone chimed in her pocket.

A text from Petra popped up on the screen.

...Where are you?...

Tabby shifted her satchel so that she could text back her reply.

...Just walking home, why?...

...Awesome. Wait for me out front and I'll pick you up...