Fine! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The condom. I can't believe it broke and I kept fucking her. God, it felt so good. I took out the second condom and left it in the car. Maybe they weren't the right size.

Uber dropped me and I saw the car clock that it was after 3 am. I stopped by my truck and pulled my phone out. I checked to make sure find my iPhone was disabled and the ringer was off. I opened up the truck and buried my phone under the seat. Can't have her seeing all her cheating moments and Tammy sitting on my lap.

I crept into our bedroom and grabbed some shorts. God. My clothes stunk like a bar, which is good. I'll shower tomorrow. I brushed my teeth and left my clothes on the floor. Wait! I need to check the pockets to make sure no wrappers. Okay, clear. Time to crash.

My mind drifted to Lauren from work and I fell asleep.

I woke up around 10 AM, took a piss, and went back to sleep. About noon I was fully awake.

I needed to have a plan. I'll feign a hangover. The guys worked me over last night and then we went and ate at IHOP. Dinner was great with Lisa. That works.

I came out into the kitchen trying to look hungover. She looked upset, but holding it in. Normally I would ask what's wrong, not today .

"Hey. I'm gonna lay low. I drank way too much. Coming out of both ends." I groaned.

I grabbed a water and Powerade out of the fridge.

"Alex. We have dinner tonight with my parents." whined Alyssa.

"I can't go. I need ibuprofen bad. I'm going to rest and hydrate the rest of the day. How was ladies night with Barb and the girls?"

"Fine. How was dinner with Lisa?" she asked.

She punctuated the sentence by crossing her arms. Fine indeed. Fine! My favorite word. Fine! Undaunted, I made sure I perked up.

"Great. She looks amazing. She broke up with the guy she was with for about a year, Don? She's just dating now. I didn't realize we hadn't spoke in over a year. I told her we needed to keep in touch more often. Do coffee every month or something." I said.

I put a big grin on my face. Alyssa just stared at me.

12