Fine! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. That sounds great." she said.

"Alex? You know we haven't kissed or hugged in a couple of weeks." she said.

"Yep. I'm still upset with you. But less."

Honestly. I wasn't as upset. Fucking Tammy and Lisa had helped a lot!

"With girls night?" she asked.

"Not that. I went out for guys night. I get that. I'm just going to wait till you figure it out. Then you'll tell me. Until then? We can try to get along. But I don't want to kiss until this is fixed.

"What fixed?" she asked.

Seriously?

"Like I said. you tell me when you figure it out. I call the order in." I said.

The night dragged. I'm sure she was wondering what the hell she was goIng to do. Probably not worried I know about her fucking Ray.

We were in bed and I was laying on my back wide awake. I could feel Alyssa staring at me. God this so fucked up.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

I wasn't going to ask her why. Fuck that.

"When you're ready to talk, let me know."

I rolled over on my side away from her. I have new focus. I need to talk to Lauren. See where she stands.

Monday

I ran into Lauren in the hallway. Sexy as ever.

"How was your weekend?" Lauren asked.

"Some bad and a little good. How about you?" I asked.

"Boring. Worked out. Saw my folks." she said with a pouty face.

"I'm sorry. I don't get that at all. I would have ... Hey. Can I take you to lunch? I have a dilemma that I wanted your perspective on." I said.

"Sure." she said with a smile.

"Awesome. I'll swing by your office at noon." I said.

"Great. Bye." she said as she walked away.

I was at my desk for five minutes when my cell rang.

"What's up buddy? How are you holding up?" asked Bruce.

"Good. Real good." I said.

"Oh yeah. That's right. Tammy. Tell me later on that. I need to update you on the game. So far we sold 32 spots. They can pick any day, they just have to split the pot." he said.

"We started selling them Saturday, we have a spreadsheet. I hope we can hit 50 by today." he said.

"Shit. Okay. And we are keeping this a dark op right?" I asked.

"No one will know. But, you know what. If you split with Alyssa, someone might put it together. So keep it quite for your own sake." said Bruce.

"If? Good point. But there is not an if. We're done."

"Sorry, my slip up. I agree 100%." he said.

I met up with Lauren at her office at noon. We made some small talk as we walked. I decided to take to her to a smaller cafe that we could have a private talk.

"So? What's the serious dilemma?" she asked.

"Okay. Here it goes. The some bad I was speaking about? My wife had a date Friday night and I didn't know." I said.

Her mouth opened and she gasped.

"Yep. That kind of date. It was a second date. Anyway, a buddy of mine alerted me. So my marriage is toast. I'm trying to figure out how to handle it. I haven't spoken to her about it yet. Oh. Here. Take a look at this." I said.

I brought up the video for her.

"Oh Alex. I'm so sorry. So. I'm not sure what you're asking me?" she said.

"Well. I have a question for you. Don't kill me. I have been attracted to you since we first met. Lots of sparks and electricity for me. But married, I was able to shield myself and keep us on the friendship path. It's instinctive. I love talking to you. Anyway. I'm not married anymore." I said.

I sighed and continued.

"I am not looking for a new relationship with anyone. I think you're beautiful, sexy, smart and funny... Umm. So my question is. Let's say your wearing that white flowing skirt with the slit up the side. You have my favorite perfume on, the one that smells like citrus and flowers. I ask you to take a walk with me and we end up in spot in the building that there's no chance we're interrupted."

She cocked an eyebrow at that.

"And I passionately kiss you and ravage your body. Lauren. I would love to see you outside of work too. Is that something you would be interested in?" I asked.

"Oh my god. Umm, I don't know what to say Alex. Yes. I am attracted to you. But?" she said.

"I just wanted to be up front and honest with you. I would still hope you would do things with me as a friend. Go to a concert, grab a drink or hang out. I could be a plus one if you needed. Your friendship is really important to me." I said.

"Okay. so you're asking me if we would be friends with benefits basically?" she asked.

"Yes. But, how about friends that have passion for each other. If not? You could help me with clothes and how to talk to women. Back in the saddle? I said and smiled.

"Alex. You don't need help with talking to women. Let me think about it. You have no idea how many times..." she said and then trailed off.

"No problem. Just let me know. Or give me sign only I would pick up on, if you want to keep it mysterious. Then I could surprise you." I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Oh Geez Alex. I will definitely think about it. A lot!" she said and giggled.

That night at home was more of the same. Vey little conversation. Alyssa was still tired and went to bed early. Maybe she picked up something from Ray. See ya. I'll watch a little baseball and think what I'm going to do to Lauren if she gives me the green light.

I saw the light flash on my cell.

"We sold over 50 squares! Let's grab a beer after work tomorrow." Bruce texted.

"Sounds good." I replied.

I have a feeling this week is going to be real good.

Chapter 4 teaser!

Tuesday

I was in my office reading email when she came in.

"Hi Alex." she said grinning like ... holy shit!

Oh my god! She was stunning. She had the white skirt on and had her bare leg out the side slit. I got up and walked over to her. She looked a little like Gwenth Paltrow but with larger breasts.

"Good morning Lauren. You look stunning." I said.

I took her hand and kissed it. I could smell her perfume.

"Why thank you sir." she purred.

"Wow. I think I am going to have to sit by your office door all day." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"To keep the guys away from you!" I said.

"Oh please! Oh. By the way. Thank you for lunch yesterday." she said locking eyes with me.

The sexual electricity was so fucking intense.

"My pleasure." I said.

"Maybe I'll see you later today?" she asked coyly.

"I don't know. I have a lot of work to do. Maybe we can grab coffee In the afternoon?" I said with a straight face.

"Okay. See you later." she said as she dragged her hand across my chest.

I really need to hydrate right fucking now.

To be continued.

12