Fine-ly Tuned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked her, nibbled at her outer lips, and caught her clit between my lips and teeth, and sucked hard. She smelled so good and tasted even better. My nose barely had the room needed to breathe and I did what I could to get air, but even though I felt like I might pass out from lack of oxygen, I did not care. "Oh yes, slave, right there! Eat that cunt good! Oh, oh, oh, yeah! You do have a talented tongue, don't you"? She looked so hot to me. I worked my tongue, teeth, and lips over her and it was not long before she felt an orgasm approaching. Her legs began to shake uncontrollably, and then the rest of her body. Mistress Fine was out of control for the first time tonight, and she gripped my head by my hair and we both hung on. She finally came and came hard! Juices came pouring out of her, and I swallowed as rapidly as I could. My cock was so hard by this point, but all it could do was stand there at attention with pre-cum dripping down the side of the shaft. I wished that I could be touched, but I was servicing her now, and my own pleasure was not to be considered.

After four more orgasms, she had had enough, or at least for now. We both collapsed and she was very shaky, trying to climb down off of me. I could finally breathe through my mouth, and gasped for air. I had cunt juice all down the sides of my face and I must have looked a mess, but I did not care. I had done my job and she was no doubt pleased.

Mistress Fine made her way over to her throne and managed to sit down, so that she could rest. A few minutes went by, and then she came over to me, and pulled me free from the rack. I was taken over to her throne, where she once again seated herself. I was at her feet and she was petting my head, like a pet.

Master Douglas entered the room, all decked out in his leather attire, and looking really hot. "Are you having fun with this slave, Jeanna?" He asked her, while he was rubbing his hard-on in his leather pants. I could see it's bulge, and it was at perfect eye level, with me. She answered him saying, "Yes, he does have a talent after all. He eats me really well, and I shall have to have him again. I wonder though if he sucks cock as well as he eats pussy?" He looked me over, like a predator sizing up his prey. "Let's find out."

He pulled me up by my hair, and over to a spot on the floor, and then pushed me down forcefully on my stomach. He attached the two cuffs that I had been wearing together behind my back. I was hauled up, and then down on my knees. I was once again eye level with his crotch.

Master Douglas unzipped his fly, and fished into his pants for his cock. It was straining to get out, and in a second, I was staring at the most beautiful cock I had ever laid eyes on. It was easily nine, or ten inches, and thick. He had hairless balls, and it looked almost like his two balls had become one. I barely got a good look at it; before he had grabbed my hair, and started to force-feed me his cock. I began to suck, and take him in, but I could only get about half way down the shaft, and I hit my gag reflex. I looked up at him, and could see his lust filled eyes staring down at me. This was not going to be a blow- job, but a face fuck. I was going to have to take him, or die trying. I got his shaft nice and wet, and then tried to take him all the way down. Tears sprung to my eyes, and I had to fight that gag reflex even harder now. When I came up on him again, my saliva had produced a super slick solution that would allow me to take him more easily.

My mind was spinning out of control, and I sucked him for all I was worth. He would take me off of his cock for a moment, here and there, to lick or suck his balls, and then dive back down on his massive tool. I had so much saliva juice all over my face that it dripped downwards, onto my chest, or onto the floor. I got a glance at Mistress Fine, and she was fingering herself, and using a small vibrator on her clit.

Master Douglas pulled me off of his member, long enough to attach two nipple clamps onto my nipples. I grimaced in pain, and then yelled out, when it felt like my nipples were on fire. Just as I did, he plunged my open mouth back down on his cock, as if to shut me up. As I sucked him up and down, the chain from the nipple clamps, swung wildly, back and forth. I was in agony, and my own cock was bobbing about too, slinging pre-cum everywhere. I looked up at him, and could see his hairy chest, and then looked at his face, and his thick mustache, and his lips curled in lust. He was moaning, from what I was doing to him, and I had throat juices, pouring out of my mouth, and tears running down my face.

Finally throwing his head back, he came. I was buried in his crotch hairs, and my throat all the way down his shaft. I could feel him pulse, and fill the back of my throat with his cum. I swallowed deeply, again, and again, milking him dry. When he pulled me off of him, I licked every last drop of his cum, off of his cock. Once done, I collapsed on the floor, spilling onto my right side. He picked me up though, and put some kind of thick wedge underneath me. It forced me up over it, on my stomach. My ass was high in the air, and he applied some kind of slick liquid to my asshole. It was cool, and he worked it around my hole, and then pushed a finger inside of me. First one finger, then two, and then three. I knew what was coming. I could feel his cockhead pushing against my hole, and it felt as big as a tree. He pushed in the head, and I screamed in pain. His cock hurt so much I could not believe it. I yelled, and begged for him to stop, but he continued onward, deeper into me.

I still had to take him all the way though, and I knew he would not stop, until he hit bottom. When I thought I could not take another inch, he stretched me, and I did, and finally I felt his balls touch my own. He was in! He started off fucking me slowly, and then faster, and faster. He was going at it, and fucking me so hard now! Wave after wave of intense pain washed over me, as I struggled to find some way to dislodge him, or least a better way of accepting him. He stepped up his pace, but he would pull all the way out of me, and all the way back into me, on each stroke. Then, on top of that, he would slap my asscheeks with both hands every so often, while fucking me.

Mistress Fine came over to where we were, and laid down in front of me. She raised her pussy up to meet my mouth, and I licked her viciously. She kept her small vibrator on her clit, and I licked around it. Master Douglas was fucking me so hard, forcing me forward into Mistress' cunt, and she finally had to hold my head down there, to keep me in place. My cock was crushed against the wedge like pillow, and sliding around, and the nipple clamps were crushed against the pillow, causing me ever more pain. I was drenched in sweat, and was being used by both Master and Mistress at the same time!

I thought I was going to die from the pain of it all, but I had to keep telling myself that they would not let me die.

My Mistress grabbed my head, and had me work her clit close up, and hard. She threw the vibrator aside, and forced me to lap at her clit, and suck it up. I did, and she moaned so loudly, and then finally came. Just as she did, Master Douglas was fucking my ass in a blur of motion, and then came, shooting his load deep inside my bowels.

"Get him up on his feet, Chad." Mistress Fine, and Master Douglas pulled me up on my feet, and barely able to stand, I somehow managed to. She went right to work on my cock, and took me in, before I knew what was going on. She took me all the way down to the balls, and then up again, over and over. Faster and faster she sucked me, and it felt so good!! I had needed some kind of relief, and was so thankful. Master Douglas stood behind me, and had his arms wrapped around my chest, and one hand tugging on the nipple clamps.

In no time at all, I could feel my orgasm building, and I yelled out for permission to cum. "Do it now!" Master Douglas said, and I did. Just as I was cumming, he yanked the nipple clamps off of me, and I screamed in pain. I shot my cum down Mistress Fine's throat, and she sucked every last bit of it, until I was dry. She pulled off of my cock, and stood up in front of me, and taking her long nails, she dragged them across my body, and only Master Douglas' firm hold on me, prevented me from struggling too much. He pulled me over to Mistress Fine's throne, where she was now seated, and I fell to her feet, kissing, and licking her boots. She reached down, and petted my head, and I was in heaven, or just this side of hell. However you want to look at it. Exhausted, she removed the cuffs from behind my back, and my arms were free. I curled up in a little ball, and went to sleep.

It was hours later, when I awoke. I was alone. There was no one else in the dungeon, and I found my clothes lying beside me. There was also a note, and I opened it, and read it. "Remember us. Call me in two days, if you want something more permanent."

I got up, got dressed, and looked around the house. No sign of anyone. I left the house, and drove home. I got plenty of rest over the next two days.

I knew I had to tell her something. I could not leave Mistress Fine hanging. I picked up the phone, and dialed her number. She wanted an answer. I had one for her.

"Mistress Fine?" I asked. "Yes?" She answered. "Mistress, I have been giving a lot of thought to your proposal, and...

12