Fine Print

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I embraced her back, and passionately kissed her, wrapping my arms around her. She pushed me down slightly, while unbuttoning her blouse. She took it off, as well as her skirt, and allowed me to undo her bra. I immediately started kissing her breasts, moving to suck one nipple followed by another. She pushed me down more, and after pulling down her panties, I proceeded to run my tongue down the length of her slit, immensely enjoying the salty-sweet taste of her flowing juices. I stuck my tongue into her sopping wet hole, then gently sucked her clit. By now she was getting weak in the knees, so I laid her over her desk, and continued to tongue her delicious hole. While sucking on her clit, I stuck first one, and then two fingers into her pussy. After a few minutes, she came explosively, literally covering my eager face with her juices as she rode her climax. I kept gently sucking and licking her until she came again, more gently this time.

Once she came down from her high, she pulled me up her body and kissed me passionately again. She then had me sit on her desk, where she pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties, and started licking my erect cock, sucking first the head, and then the whole thing down her through repeatedly. It didn't take very long before I shot a large load down her throat. She then pulled herself up me, and kissed me hard, passing the load into my mouth and back as we wrestled tongues.

After we rested a bit, she told me, "as of now you will stay in my room, in my bed. You will have space to store clothes and will have toiletries in my bathroom alongside mine. Now I want you togo to the cafeteria and get a large meal, and then go to sleep in my bed.Your stuff will already be there waiting for you. When I am done I will wake you up and we can have more fun.

I hit the cafeteria again, then went up to here room, took a shower, then got dried. I then dressed in a silk nightgown, as it would be easier to take off. I fell asleep, and after a while I got gently shaken awake by Jessica. Smiling at her, I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply again, then rolled over with her on me, putting her on the bottom. Pushing up with my for-arms to get a better look at her, I noticed that she was nude. Smiling, I latched my mouth upon her nipple, while gently stroking her slit with my fingers to get her stimulated. Once she started to get wet, I kissed my way down her body until my mouth reached her pussy. I proceeded to gently lick her until she got really wet, then started tonguing her deeply, while rubbing her clit with my thumb and pointer finger. I continued in this vein until she came, covering my face with her generous juices again. After pulling my way up her and kissing her, she rolled me over and started licking my cock. Once she got it good and wet, she sucked it down greedily, slowly bringing it all the way into her throat. After a few minutes of this I came into her mouth again, and she swallowed it and then went up to me and kissed me again. After a few minutes of kissing, I started to get hard again, and she mounted me. She rode me, gently going up and down and grinding, while I rubbed her clit, until she came again, which prompted me to come again myself. At that, she cuddled up to me and we fell asleep together.

Waking up, I pulled away from Jessica, and went into the bathroom, undressing when I got there. Looking into the mirror, I could see that I was looking completely female at last, excluding the cock that still jutted from me. I could see that my hair had stopped growing, as it was still the same height as it was yesterday, at the middle of my upper back. My breasts had grown some more, but it looked like their growth had slowed, and they were at the size of grapefruits, in the C cup range. My ass hadn't grown any more, and my legs were the same as they had been. My waist had slimmed a bit more, but didn't look like it was likely to get any smaller. My face was now completely feminine. The mound behind my cock was now even bigger than yesterday, but not very much so. I think my pussy was just about finished, and as I was examining the mount gently Jessica came up behind me and reached gently around my waist, holding me to her.

She said "I think your pussy is almost done, so I will have nano-machines put in me and I will have a cock grown. It will mean we cant have any sex until our organs are finished growing, but we can still spend some time together. My pussy will be changed to like yours, becoming infertile, with the special organ where my womb is now, allowing me to ejaculate like you can now. It will be nice to get rid of periods, and be able to pee standing up."

Laughing, I said "it is a useful thing to do, I'm sure you'll appreciate it."

With a large smile, she said "I'm sure I will. Now you should go and get a large meal once more, and go to sleep, where I will join you shortly. I still have some things to do in the office first."

With a parting kiss, I said "I'll see you tomorrow then, where we'll have a very fun time."

After a large meal in the cafeteria, and a refreshing shower in the bathroom, I dressed in a red baby-doll and slipped under the bedding, going to sleep pretty fast.

Waking up the next day with Jessica spooned to my back, I got up and hit the bathroom again, undressing there. When I looked in the mirror, I could tell the changes were finished, with my breasts just a hint bigger than yesterday, and the rest was unchanged. When I reached behind my cock to check, sure enough, there was a brand new pussy there. When I felt Jessica come behind me and embrace me, I knew that the changes in her were complete too, as I felt her rock hard cock against the small of my back. Getting wet at the feel, I looked behind me and winked, while bending over the sink. Jessica being the smart lady that she was, she quickly ran her cock deep into my pussy, giving me the most exquisite feeling. Reaching around me, and grabbing my breasts gently while kissing the back of my neck, she proceeded to fuck me thoroughly. Keeping up a nice brisk pace, with me rubbing my clit, it wasn't long before we came together.

Straightening and turning around, I held her and kissed her deeply. Pulling apart, she asked, "are you happy now?"

Smiling, I said "Yes, I am definitely happy, I never expected to be happy here, and I certainly never expected to be as I am, as a woman, but with a cock and all, but yes, I am very happy, and very happy to be with you."

12