All Comments on 'Fine Time: Bollywood Redux'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GrobnarGrobnarover 7 years ago
Excellent

I do enjoy your take in Lucy Pinder, you've made her into such a sensual, sexual and seductive person. I do hope we see more of her, as she doesn't get the attention she deserves.

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyover 7 years ago
on a roll!!!

Not only do you write aboutt Britney, you also do Lucy Pinder who barely ever gets a story written on her. Nice work with the Bollywood idea too

donut_plainsdonut_plainsover 7 years ago
Should get more than 5 star

Brilliant as usual. Everything was perfect. The sex, the cum shots, the high heels. Lucy is gorgeous. You deserve an award for this and all these stories you've written

02stone02stoneover 7 years ago
Lovely!

This story was a wonderful read. You do a terrific job with Lucy Pinder, hope you use her again. Perhaps a 'Hollywood Remix' of a part 3??? Just teasing, thanks for this great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the first story, this one was good too but

This was a good story but it felt like it could've been better. Hate to tell you that cause you certainly deliver with sexy hot smut, but the first story had so much built up in it with Lucy and her guys. This was a quick one that went wham, bam, thank you maam. It would've been cool to see her hang out with Yasir more like she did Javier before all the sex, and a bit of build up. But overall, still a good story and it's hard to find Lucy stories outside of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Please publish this type of story based on a Bengalee actress cum classical dancer Indrani in which she will dance Cabare/Striptease secretly in 5star hotel in Kolkata before some selected high class customer. During dance she will serve whisky to every customer & before offering the glass she will piss a small amount in the glass. Another sequence may be a pissing dance in which she will dance during the piss continuesly & lastly she will be fucked by the lucky customer on stage elected by lottery. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES