Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

"Anything," he grinned.

"Then find me a decent drink and join me in the rose garden for a cigarette. If you're lucky I might even do something about this for you," Valerie reached between their bodies and squeezed his erection.

The lad blushed and gasped and Valerie giggled.

"See you soon," she pushed him away gently and walked away and out of the tent.

The young man watched her, his eyes drawn to her firm buttocks and the long legs sheathed in sheer nylons as her dress opened and closed as she strode away.

Valerie walked over to the rose garden where it was dark. The rest of the lawns and gardens were lit by fairy lights and torches.

She found what she was looking for; a small folly in the centre of the rose garden that was virtually hidden from view. She opened her purse and took out her cigarettes and lighter and placed them on the handrail. She thought it was funny that ladies old enough to drink were not allowed to smoke in public at the school.

Valerie also found the other things she was looking for. One was a small tube of Vaseline and the other was a nailfile.

She looked around and saw that there was no one around and she crouched down and dropped her knickers to her knees. She took the nailfile and made a small hole in the back of her knickers next to the cotton crotch. She lubricated her sphincter with Vaseline and pulled up her knickers.

She had fully intended to lose her virginity to a man tonight and now she was ready.

She lit her cigarette and it acted like a beacon for the handsome randy young man who was searching for her in the rose garden. He found her in the folly and drew her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Valerie responded by slipping her tongue into his mouth which surprised the youth.

"You Chelmsford girls are quite forward," he grinned, holding her tight.

"Well I don't know about the others, but I am," Valerie grinned.

"Now is that a flask in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me."

"Well both actually," the boy smiled and produced a hipflask.

"I'm Troy Bingham by the way," he smiled.

"I'm thirsty," Valerie teased him and snatched the hipflask.

She tilted her head back, upended the flask and swallowed the liquor which had a nice bite. She slammed the flask down on the rail, dropped her cigarette, and pulled Troy to her.

"That was nice now come get your reward," she kissed him and pressed her body against his.

He responded by putting his arms around her and returning her kisses. His erection was back to full tumescence.

Valerie broke the kiss and looked at his eyes in the dark. He had her pressed against the railing of the wooden folly.

"I'm going to tell you something now so you won't be disappointed. I'm going to pleasure you and you will enjoy it; but you are not going to put your cock in my vagina," Valerie whispered.

"Like most girls here I'm saving my virginity for my wedding night. You are not even going to get to touch my pussy. That's for my husband on our wedding night. If you even try I will leave you here frustrated and unsatisfied and I'll tell all the other girls that you are a cad ok? Promise?" Valerie looked at him intensely.

"Well yes I promise not to touch your vagina. You Chelmsford girls are very forward and forthright," Troy looked a little worried.

"Oh don't get too concerned. There is plenty we can do to pleasure each other without you touching my pussy," Valerie grinned and smashed her lips against his.

She drove her tongue into his mouth and reached down and squeezed his cock through his trousers and Troy gasped. Valerie worked at his zip and freed Troy's erection and began to stroke him. He gasped again and she smiled.

Troy squeezed Valerie's buttocks as she slowly masturbated him; squeezing him tight then loosening her fingers, teasing him as he gasped and writhed with passion in her arms. She quite liked being in control.

She surprised Troy when she dropped to her knees and began to suck on his hard thick penis, working her tongue around the glans and her lips on his shaft. She sensed him starting to quiver and she stopped sucking him. She didn't want him to come yet.

"Oh my god I've never had a girl do that to me," he groaned.

Valerie decided to be kind and she swallowed his phallus again and sucked on the shaft as she used her tongue on the bulbous head. Troy held her face to his groin and shuddered with pleasure as he orgasmed.

Valerie's mouth filled with semen which she greedily swallowed as she continued to suck on his cock draining it of every drop of come.

He remained erect, even after his climax, and Valerie was impressed. Troy pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately, not concerned about the taste of his own semen on her breath. His hands slid inside her dress and he stroked her thighs, luxuriating in the feel of her diaphanous nylons. Valerie opened the split in her skirt so troy could rub his hard cock on her nylon-sheathed thighs.

She trapped his cock between her thighs and let him fuck her legs. She was so glad that she had gaffed carefully before the ball because she was fully erect but her cock was taped back between her legs. It was pleasurable and painful at the same time.

Troy's cock slid up her thighs and began to rub on the front of her panties.

"Uh, uh! I told you, you can't touch me there," she chided him.

"God I'd give anything to fuck you," Troy groaned.

Valerie smiled in the dark.

"Ok. You can do something. But if you tell anyone you're dead to me understand?" Valerie hissed in his ear and bit his earlobe.

Troy nodded vigorously.

Valerie spun around in his arms and gripped the balustrade and pushed her buttocks into Troy's groin. He took the hint and opened her dress so he could gaze on her magnificent knicker-clad bottom. Her satin encased globes glimmered in the dark.

"Oh! What's this?" Troy found the little hole she had cut in her panties and pushed a finger in.

"You can put whatever fits in there; but nowhere else. My knickers are staying on to ensure that you don't put that cock of yours anywhere it shouldn't go," Valerie wriggled her buttocks invitingly.

Troy pushed his finger further in the hole and found her puckered sphincter. He pushed his finger inside her bottom and Valerie moaned.

"Of fuck this is so hot I better get my cock in there before I come on your leg," Troy gasped.

He positioned his cock at the hole in Valerie's knickers and pushed it in. It just fit; the slinky satin clung to his shaft. His glans found Valerie's sphincter well lubricated with the Vaseline. He grabbed her hips with the intention of entering her but before he could thrust forward, she impatiently pushed back.

Troy's long thick cock slid inside Valerie's anus filling her with his girth. Valerie was so aroused she ejaculated in her panties when his glans pressed on her prostate. Troy came almost immediately himself, he was so excited to be fucking a woman in the arse for the first time. Especially this gorgeous young lady.

Troy Pulled Valerie's buttocks back against his groin and fucked her and emptied the last of his seed inside her and Valerie obligingly pushed back against him and wriggled her buttocks to encourage him.

Troy climaxed so hard that he oblivious that it wasn't just his own semen soaking into Valerie's panties; in fact most of the semen was hers.

When they had both finished coming it was time for practicalities.

"Ok when you pull out, do not get any of your stuff on my dress ok? Keep my dress pulled back away from my bum!" Valerie ordered.

Troy did as he was told and being a gentleman he padded his handkerchief and used it to wipe and dry Valerie's bottom.

"I'm going to change my knickers now which is very unladylike and you are to turn your back and don't look ok?" Valerie demanded again.

Troy did as he was told; turning his back to Valerie and lighting a cigarette while she rummaged in her purse and bought out a spare pair of knickers. She shimmied out of the cum-stained pair with the hole in them and slid on and smoothed out the fresh pair.

"I'll have a fag too please," Valerie said.

Troy lit her a cigarette and turned around to give it to her.

She kissed him quickly and rubbed her lipstick off his mouth with her finger.

"Did you like that?" she put her cigarette down on the balustrade, found her lipstick, and touched it up by feel.

"Oh god yes Valerie; that is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me" Troy gushed.

"Here! A souvenir," she grinned at him and pushed her soiled panties into the kerchief pocket of his jacket where they hung down rather indecently.

She took another hit of his hipflask and picked up her cigarette and took a drag.

"Now I'd look to discuss something you said earlier," Valerie said.

Troy looked at her questioningly.

"You said earlier 'God I'd give anything to fuck you.'" Valerie smirked.

"Exactly how much would you give?"

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers
12