Finishing School - Pipa Jay - Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 9.50am and she had done her service chores and was sent to Miss Pipa's to do her room chores.

Her plan was in her mind to get even, she just needed to sell it to Miss.

She knocked on the door, "Come in."

"Sit down Grey."

"May I stand Miss?"

"Oh yes, of course sorry, did you have the 2 visits last evening?"

"Yes Ma-am, Mr. Ellis whipped my bottom and tits in front of all the girls then Mr Broadwood brought in his senior cane, the one which stripes, bruises and cuts all in one stroke, I think I counted 15 ridges when I tried to sleep."

Pipa eased off the bed and hugged her, tears in her eyes.

"So, what would you like to do about my cruel stupidity?"

"As you know Miss the Masters spank the Ladies too."

"Yes I do now, one of my friends was spanked in our manners class today, she made a joke, he took her to the front of class, sat on his seat, pulled down her slacks and knickers and spanked her for ages, she went from white bum to crimson. Got to admit it was awful but I nearly cum twice. Sorry, you were saying.

"If you agree Miss, I will spank you after you have been spanked by a Master, that way they will never know the day after as if asked you could say it Mr so and so.

If I spank you now, you could say it was from your daddy the night before you came here.

I am only servicing you on this weeks rota and maybe once more before you leave."

"Say no more, I agree, go and get the belt girl."

When she got back Pipa was naked, and hands on head. Before Grey entered the room she put a tube of bathroom cleaner in her dress pocket.

Grey went to the dresser seat, sat down a beckoned Miss over and draped her so her pussy would rest on the tube as a rubbing post for her clit.

"When we are in this scenario you will call me Ma-am or Miss, is that clear girl, SLAPPPPPP"

"Yes Ma-am."

She gave Pipa the hardest spanking she had ever given and had her writhing on her knee.

When she stopped the spanking she stood the tearful girl up, flicked her left nipple to stiffen it and led her to the corner with it.

She came back and laid on the bed and played with her clip and pussy. Grey went back to the corner, turned her round, flicked the same nipple sand led her to the middle of the room.

"Knees girl."

Pipa bent over and grasped her knees. She thought that way she would see her big tits swinging.

"Legs."

Pipa spread her legs and Grey leathered her to a puce colour.

As she finished she rubbed her strap under her pussy and slapped it 3 times upwards, Pippa spread her legs wider.

"Another time girl.

"Yes Ma-am.

Dale left and went down to do the lunch service.

Months later Dale asked cook if she could have a private word after service.

When it was all quiet she told cook all that had happened, apart from her revenge of course.

Cook hugged her and kissed her forehead.

She stood and cleared a space on the scullery table as Dale went for the strap and removed her dress.

Cook hugged her again, "Brave Girl."

As she leathered her, they both cried, "No more secrets girl."

"No Ma-am never."

She service Mr. Broadwood a couple of times a week and showed Mr. Ellis what he had her do as a task and was soon servicing his cock, so life was a little easier for her at Calder House.

12