All Comments on 'Finishing Where Tim Left Off'

by RaoulDukesAlterEgo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NICE!! Super hot...

Write FASTER!! :)

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! 5 stars!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Hot fuck!

Loved it! Maybe, when he a Traci meet, he'll get to eat his own cream pie! 5-star story.

Thanks! Looking forward to the continuation (cunt-tinuation?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmmmm...wonderful bit of erotica!

I'd have been only too happy to help out in a similar situation.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeh,I know the experience. She my wifes brothers wife, 6 years older than me, Kate, everyone said she was a bit of a goer, had a lot of boyfriends before she married him. Turned out 4 kids, 18 years later, now mid 40s, every time we visited she would ask me to play Racquetball with her as he wouldn't. I enjoyed it, I got to look at her round ass as we played. We had a bbq that night, family gathering, the guys liked their beer, about 12.30 we went to bed, it was hot, I moved outside to a deck to cool down. Sat down, I could hear Len and Kate, through a window, it was obvious they were fucking, I heard her say no, don't stop, keep going, and then silence, I heard Kate, well lick me, come on, please, then fuck you and I heard her footsteps. I sat still, she walked out the door, she had a short nightie on, she stood, hi Kate, she jumped, cant sleep, sorry didn't know you were here, that's ok. She sat next to me, how long have you been here, long enough, so you heard, yeh, he always has too much to drink, he starts well, but he always leaves me hanging, don't suppose you want to finish what he couldn't, yeh sure Kate, I laughed, no I'm serious, she lay back her legs spread, please. Your serious, her legs spread, I moved and knelt between them, my face moved to her pussy, I meant fuck me but if you want, I like that, it doesn't happen often. My tongue moved slowly up her slit,very wet, slippery,oh my god, slowly around even down to her anus, flicking my tongue against it, then back up, her clit was almost standing upright, my tongue moved slowly over it, then a little faster, she groaned, her legs closed around my head, holding me to her pussy, my mouth was surrounded by wet slime as she kept thrusting her pussy upwards. Her legs relaxed, I moved back, stood up, moved to her face, my cock out, she didn't need encouragement, taking my cock in her mouth, I held her head, I felt my cum rising, she sensed it too, her fingers to my balls, my cum erupting into her mouth, she kept sucking,i let her, then pulled back. She looked at me, wow, you know what you just did, tell me, well he came in me and you gave me one of the best orgasms I ever had. You could have fucked me, I would have liked that. Next time Kate, she looked at me, well we have another game tomorrow before you go back, sounds good and sure enough she couldn't play, she said look, just fuck me , I fucked her pussy doggy style as she was on her knees on a blanket near the river. She didn't need to be finished off, her 2 orgasms as I fucked her did the trick. But I gave her number 3 as she lay back, my tongue flicking her clit until again her legs locked around my head. Whenever we visit Kate has the racquetball courts booked and a blanket handy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next meeting

What a great story. Can't wait until his next meeting. Maybe Tim will give it to him straight from the tap.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
As presented here, it is HOT

but the ramifications are potentially ruinous. A drunken one off could be explained, but to continue, with full knowledge and aforethought, takes the it into betrayal land.

But again, as presented, the circumstance surrounding the coupling, was written in a way that was very erotic. Looking fwd to continuation....

As to your nom de plume, quite curious if you are relating semi autobiographical details of your life. Love the mystery added by the orgination of your name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh yeah!

Loved your tale. Please write more along this line!

I ate countless loads of imported jizz out of my (hot)wife's puss as well as a few from the puss of another hotwife friend of ours under whom I'd slide while her hubbie fucked her, over a period of about a decade and loved every one, but I also remember a couple of opportunities that got away. The first was years earlier when I happened to be at the same conference with a recent paramour - she was married to a big lug of a cop on whom she felt compelled to cheat, and I didn't resist when she made it clear she wanted me to be her first affair. It was fun, but eventually we broke it off when I tried to patch up my first marriage. However, when we met up at that conference I was feeling frisky and ready to renew our illicit relationship. She however, when I whispered in her ear to meet me in my hotel room, replied no, she couldn't do that, as she was at that moment full of her husband's jizz following a fast fuck in their room just before our encounter. Now I would become insistent that I wanted her all the more, but at that time I hadn't yet developed my letch for imported cream pie.

The second was at a swingers' party, and my roving finger had just discovered a comely lady's puss was loaded with hot fresh sperm - she said her husband's. I was eager to lead her away to go down on her but she was appalled at the idea. Too bad.

Randy56rRandy56rabout 4 years ago
Finishing after Tim

Very hot story, my idea of a great fantasy, please continue...

cpl757cpl757almost 3 years ago

Great story. Please write more.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

The Grass is always Greener, the other guys wife's pussy is always tighter and wetter. I always chose NOT to screw my buddies Gals. I missed a lot of Sweet Pussy (Lori - Johnny Hobbs Old Lady) But I never had to be ashamed or fear being caught. I know other guys never even thought twice about it. But Not me. I liked to share what was mine. 5 stars for the writer for capturing a guys emotions when faced with this decision. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous