All Comments on 'Finn Ch. 07: Lesson'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this story

Since no one else seems to be leaving comments, I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story and get excited every time you post a new chapter. Your writing is very good, I hope you continue this series and we see the next chapter soon!

Keep up the good work,

Anon

SyptemberSmythSyptemberSmythover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

It's a wonderful feeling to know people are enjoying my writing and following my story. I hope the next chapters continue to meet your expectations. I am completing my final revisions to Chapter 8 today and I hope you enjoy it once it's posted. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement.

MidnightSon907MidnightSon907over 6 years ago
More please!

This is a wonderful story, well written with believable, intriguing characters and arousing, elegant sex scenes. I was tempted to read it all in one sitting, but instead have saved each chapter as a special, end of the day treat to look forward to all day. Thank you for sharing and please, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Writing

I want to commend you on your writing. You go back and forth from Finn's point of view to Morgan's with great skill. You have wonderful characterization and unfold plot and conflict with competence.

I hope you are still writing. If so, where can we find your work? Hopefully somewhere like Amazon because I would love to support your work financially.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, as insecure anon, I often rail at femdom, under the objection of cruelty (even though I read it), but you have written her so sensitively, that I know that however debauched the story might get, he is choosing it. This is so well written. Bravo! What substance was on that plug? every intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have to admit that I do not understand this lifestyle and cannot understand the appeal. Although, certainly from a female point of view, the power exchange can have advantages. I can see that for a large proportion of women, the “punishment” of men to “get back” at them may seem desirable but the actual acts of cold blooded cruelty would eventually diminish you as a person.

Having served in the forces, I know that many, use women as interrogators, as they are far more cruel and callous than their male colleagues. I believe that a significant percentage of them, gained immense sexual satisfaction from callous acts of physical and mental torment.

What I fail to understand is the appeal to men and to “normal” women. To deliberately, callously and cruelly cause another human being, pain, discomfort, distress and humiliation is, to me at least, beyond comprehension and rationality.

I have yet to find a clear and understandable explanation, other than some men are so pathetically weak and some women have no empathy or soul whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second comment, I wonder if he would feel resentful about the hot chemical lube? It was a harsh and nonconsensual punishment. Also being chained up every night probably isnt healthy. Dont get me wrong I really like this series. It just seems that her desire to make him a slave and remain a normal man in the outside world seems pretty impossible. Also he seems like a total simpering sub with her. How does he flip the switch and be a rugged cowboy during the day? It seems like hes falling very deep into subspace, almost permanently. How does she pull him out? Femdom, no matter how well written, is usually fraught with peril for the sub. It's too dehumanizing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finn Ch. 06: Wait Previous Part
Finn Ch Series Info