All Comments on 'Finn Ch. 11: Forte'

by SyptemberSmyth

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
UrSquireGUrSquireGabout 6 years ago
OMG, Mistress Syptember did it again!

With flying colors, this issue had to be told. It put a lot of the pieces of the puzzle closer to their place. There is honor in the behavior of all three (Finn, Morgan, Lexa) I know them more as in their place and as humans. You did not give away the very end. I cannot wait until chapter 100! Right now I will anticipate Chapter 12! Is tomorrow to soon, please, Mistress?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rated 1 star by accident

Fuck, stupid phone ;)

I meant to give it 5/5, fantastic work as usual

-Anon

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Another 5

Another interesting instalment in the Morgan/Finn relationship and it’s fun trying to put all the little titbits together from the various chapters. There’s been emotion in previous chapters but that was increased in this instalment for both of them. Hopefully the Maddie and Logan and the Katina and Aaron/Aiden interludes were only in as one offs. Obviously we want to know how you intend to solve Morgan’s dilemma without disappointing the reader. Perhaps bring Finn’s friends into it more. Interesting if one of them turned out to be a sub or in training. Not Trevor of course but probably Johnny rather than Ryan or Conner. What’s happened to Natalie? If this was a normal book there would be a real temptation to jump to the end to see how it finished and then go back to read the chapters to see how the author had put it all together. I look forward to the next instalment coming. Don’t make us wait too long. (ps sometimes I talk too much when I’m enjoying something 🙄)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story; brilliant writing

This is one of the best written stories on the whole site. Well done!

UrSquireGUrSquireGabout 6 years ago
I cannot wait to see her face when she wakes up!

I cannot wait to see her face when she wakes up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic series

This series is amazing. I can’t wait for the next installment. Makes me really wish I could be hunted and trained by a Mistress like Morgan. Always been a fantasy of mine. Keep up the good work!

MirrorKnightMirrorKnightabout 6 years ago

This is by far my favourite F/m erotic story (and believe me when I say that I have read most of them).

I'm generally into the more graphic, 'porny' sort of story, but this is one has such excellent character development and is very well written. Came for a fap - stayed for the plot. I'm highly, *highly* anticipating the moment when Morgan realises Finn only wants to be *her* slave - if your writing until now is anything to go by, I will cry for sure!

ioan1234ioan1234over 5 years ago

Those series are officially my favorite. Great work.

MissElleJayMissElleJayover 5 years ago
Just wow...

These stories are a rare treasure on this site. Well done.

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
Second time around

I’ve just read this chapter again. The second time around I fully appreciate what an excellent chapter and piece of writing it is. It was also interesting to read my previous comment nine months after initially reading the chapter for the first time.

The second time around, with the benefit of hindsight, you see things you didn’t realise were there the first time. Please don’t ever stop writing.

VancouverManVancouverManalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

One of the best!!!!

ioan1234ioan1234about 3 years ago

I don't know for which time I'm re-reading this series, but I love them. It makes me burn from the inside in a good way. I love it! Great series!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He is becoming more and more pathetic. He is losing his essence, he’s turning into a piece of clay.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for another amazing chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this story but it's so much work! Finn is embroiled in this ongoing existential crisis. It's a tense read. But, really well written. It makes me think of so many things, not least the allure and addicting nature of fantasy, this relationship, witchy women like Morgan, the thrills and perils of femdom, whether or not erotica is kind of bad for you, and so much more. I read a femme fatale noir novel called Sunburn, by Laura Lippmann, recently, and the protagonist Polly, reminds me of Morgan in a way. This story punches way above most other femdom stories, it is both enticing and disturbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyptemberSmyth@SyptemberSmyth
395 Followers
Give me my laptop And give me the sight I will write all day After I dream all night I will twist halves of truths Entwine them with a few small lies Which is which? I will let my readers decide My stories would be more popular They said If only I would make My females bow ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES