Fiona & Janine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers

Again and again, the memories of how much she had enjoyed the time she'd spent with Fiona got to be too much and she ended up fingering herself off to relieve the tension that was building up in her.

The passes to the spa lay on her coffee table as she tried to ignore them. With the memory of how excited she had been to win them now buried under all the guilt she was carrying, the idea of going back to that place where she had brought such shame to her family was just unthinkable. Worse, what if she ran into that woman who had walked in on her and Fiona!? There was no way she would ever willingly go back there and yet she could not bring herself to get rid of the passes because they were her one tangible reminder of that day when Fiona introduced her to heights of pleasure she had never dreamed of.

It was three days after their adventure at the spa, Christmas Eve, when Fiona called her. "Can I see you? I have some important news for you." The idea of meeting this woman again both thrilled and terrified her and she suggested that Fiona could just give her the news over the phone. "No, no. This is something I must tell you in person. Please, Janine. This really is very important."

Albeit reluctantly, Janine agreed to meet her but not at her home. She didn't want to be all alone with a woman she could not resist behind doors that could be locked and curtains that could be drawn and where a big, soft bed was so readily available. From now on, if she had to see Fiona it would be out in public. She suggested they meet at a restaurant she liked. The place would not be packed at this hour so they should have no trouble getting in, but even so there would be plenty of people around to chaperone them. Fiona readily agreed to the condition.

Going into her bedroom, Janine started getting ready. Putting on some of her best clothes and fussing with her hair and make-up until they were perfect, it was like she was getting ready for a hot date rather than an innocent meeting with her husband's boss. She recognized what she was doing, but didn't stop. Despite her guilt over what had happened, she still felt compelled to try to please this woman.

________________________________

At the restaurant, Fiona had taken possession of a quiet corner booth where she and Janine could talk. There were butterflies in her stomach as she sat down to wait, though.

Even with the wonderful news she had, it had been difficult for Fiona to call Janine. She had been imagining that the younger woman would hang up on her at best and at worse call her a few choice names and threaten to tell the CEO that one of his senior vice-presidents had raped her. She had been hugely relieved when Janine had answered her call so calmly and even agreed to meet with her face-to-face.

When she saw Janine threading her way carefully towards her through the tables, Fiona's heart did a somersault. Every time she saw her she knew she was falling deeper and deeper into love with her and there was just no way to stop it. She rose to her feet and had to restrain herself from greeting her with a hug, instead offering a polite handshake before they sat down.

Once more Fiona found herself falling into those beautiful eyes, wanting to say so much to her but only having the courage to make a little small talk as the waiter brought their menus over. "This seems like a nice place. Do you come here often?"

Janine shook her head, fighting the urge hold onto Fiona's hand. "I've always loved this place, but Nick doesn't think much of it. When we go out to eat, we usually go to his favorite restaurant." Somewhat shyly, she asked, "So, what was so important?"

Fiona was about to answer when the waiter returned to ask if they were ready to order. Without even thinking about what she was getting, the business woman ordered for them both. Janine didn't pay much attention to what was being ordered either. Though she had always found it a little condescending when her husband did it, having Fiona order for her sent a shiver of pleasure through her.

And why not? she reflected silently. Hadn't Fiona demonstrated just how well she knew what the young housewife needed just the other day?

As the waiter retreated again, Fiona turned her attention back to Janine. "Listen, I've got some wonderful news: Nick has won the promotion!" It took a moment for the news to sink in, but when it did Janine was so excited and pleased for her husband that she impulsively threw her arms around Fiona and hugged her tight. Fiona sighed softly with the pleasure of holding this woman in her arms again.

"But I don't understand, Fiona. What about that man you told me about? The one who was such a suck up?" Fiona explained that the details were a little sketchy since the CEO really didn't want to discuss the matter, but from what Fiona understood Arnold had come home one afternoon to find his wife in bed with none other than Douglas himself! Douglas had been fired and the CEO was getting a divorce from Angelique. It was clear to Janine that Fiona was just as happy to be rid of Douglas as she was that Nick had gotten his promotion.

All of a sudden, Janine realized who she was embracing so tightly. She felt so safe and comfortable in Fiona's arms that she just couldn't bear to stir from them. Looking deep into the business woman's eyes and seeing for herself the profound love the other woman felt for her, she finally understood that her life would never be complete again without Fiona. Yes, it was a horrible mistake that they would both surely live to regret, but she now needed to be with her like she needed the air she breathed.

The waiter returned with their order, carefully setting the plates of hot food in front of them, but neither Fiona or Janine seemed to notice. The waiter took a long look at the pair, cleared his throat self-consciously, and beat a very hasty retreat.

Fiona started to pull away, started to argue that this was a really bad idea for both of them, but Janine's arms tightened around her and wouldn't let go. "Please, Fiona," she whispered, bringing her lips closer and closer to the other woman's. "I just can't fight it any more. Trust me, I am well aware of what a stupid idea this is - I mean, I don't want to lose my husband anymore than you want to lose the career you've worked hard to build - but I just don't have the strength to fight how I feel about you."

Crushing the younger woman to her, their eyes locked together, their lips only centimeters apart, and Janine's heartfelt plea in her ears, Fiona knew that it would take very little to completely destroy the last defense she had against her. Hesitantly, she asked in a soft, almost imperceptible voice, "And how do you feel about me?"

"I love you, Fiona."

If that declaration didn't take Fiona's breath away, the kiss that followed certainly did. Completely disregarding the fact that they were in full view of everyone who happened to be in that restaurant, the two women indulged themselves in a rather lengthy and passionate french-kiss. When they came up for air, Fiona said something that nearly made Janine swoon.

"I love you, too, Janine."

Resting her head on the older woman's shoulder, Janine sighed contentedly. She would never have believed that she could be so happy and she was absolutely reveling in it. "Would you like to come back to my place?"

"But what about all this food, Janine?" Fiona wondered, nodding her head towards the plates in front of them.

"I'm not hungry," she protested softly. "At least, not for food."

Fiona chuckled softly to herself as she extricated herself from the housewife's arms. "Well, I'm starved." Without another word, she dug into her meal as the other woman watched with an astonished look on her face. She nearly laughed out loud when she saw Janine stick her bottom lip out and start pouting like a little girl. "You should eat something. You're going to need your strength."

Janine shook her head. "The only thing I want to eat is you."

Fiona regarded her for a moment with as serious a look as she could muster. "Well if you're just going to sit there and pout until I'm finished, perhaps I should give you something to do to keep you occupied." Her voice took on a firm edge then that made Janine shiver with excitement. "Stick your hand in your pants and play with yourself."

Janine's face colored and she stole a nervous look around the room, but she did as she had been told without a protest. As Fiona watched closely, her lover actually slid her slacks about halfway down her thighs, stuffed her hand inside her panties, and started to masturbate as discretely as she could, laying her head back down on Fiona's shoulder and closing her eyes.

Kissing the top of the younger woman's head and slipping an arm around her, Fiona soon forgot all about the food as she watched this woman finger her wet twat right here in the restaurant in full view of anyone who cared to look simply because she had told her to. Such perfect obedience was unusual and she made up her mind to reward Janine for it later.

"You know, Nick's new job is going to be very demanding." Fiona purred softly as the housewife's breathing speeded up and she started to whimper under her breath. "He's going to have to make a lot of business trips from here on out." Janine was starting to shift and squirm, biting her bottom lip to keep from crying out loud. "He's going to be away a lot, Janine, and I'm going to expect to have you all to myself while he's gone."

Janine was sure that everyone in that restaurant was staring at her as she masturbated and she was feeling very embarrassed by the thought, but it also left her feeling oddly aroused. The thought of being at Fiona's beck and call like this very often in the days to come made her even more excited. As her climax came crashing down onto her, Janine managed to keep from shouting, but did start shuddering and gasping.

Neither woman looked up when the waiter, apparently oblivious to what had been going on there, stopped at their table. "Can I get you ladies anything ...?" The poor man lost his voice suddenly and his eyes grew huge when he suddenly realized what Janine was doing. He just stood there like a statue with his mouth hanging open as her orgasm finally started to subside.

"No, thank you. We're doing just fine." Fiona's voice was deep and husky with emotion and she still did not look up. "Could we have the check, please?" The waiter didn't respond at all and just stood there as if frozen until Janine's eyes slowly opened and drifted up to meet his. That finally seemed to snap him out of his paralysis and he stammered something incoherent before almost sprinting off to make out their bill.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

Though it went against everything she had been taught all her life, Janine had to admit that she really had enjoyed that. Her eyes slowly wandered around the restaurant and she noticed that everyone was very carefully looking everywhere but back at their corner booth. By the time the waiter returned with their bill, Fiona was holding Janine's hand in both of her own and carefully licking up every last trace of the younger woman's juices from her fingers.

________________________________

Dawn on Christmas Day found them at Janine's home, where they had been ever since they left the restaurant, happily occupying the bed the young housewife had before only shared with her husband.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers