Fiona for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every bit," I replied momentarily releasing him from my mouth. Rachel was now massaging my buttocks and I returned my mouth to its oral duties. I felt Rachel's hands on the insides of my thighs "Fiona spread for me," she instructed as her hands helped me to part my legs. I felt her finger slide along the cleft between my bum cheeks and ease its way into my love hole. "Fiona you have such a tight little cunt. You're so lovely and wet I think you're ready to be fucked. Would you like Tony to fuck you?"

"Mmmmm please. I've got his dick nice and hard."

"No! Don't move Tony can take you from behind as you are." I felt Tony getting on to the bed and moving between my legs. "Good girl, his dick is as hard as a rock." I felt Tony's larger and rougher hands on my hips. I then felt fingers, Rachel's fingers, parting my pussy lips and getting my love hole open so that her husband could fuck me. I was very relaxed following my massage but also excited at the prospect of what was to follow. "I'm going to put Tony into you, are you ready?"

"Mmmmm," I murmured as I felt Tony's head starting to stretch me as he slowly pushed himself inside me. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" I could here myself groan as he inched in.

"That's it he's completely up your cunt now, is it O.K?"

"Oh yes."

"Did you hear that she likes your cock inside her? Tony why don't you give Fiona a nice long slow fucking."

"It will be a pleasure."

"And hers I hope." Tony started to slide his cock in and out of me and set up a very slow rhythm. Rachel was right it was very pleasurable and relaxing in a way. After a while she moved and was now lying by my side and she was just quietly staring into my eyes. She lay quiet for some time. "It's really nice just lying here listening to both of you sighing and moaning in time with each other. Is it good Fiona?"

"Very good, I've never been done for so long in one position before."

"Were not finished with you yet. Tony I think its time for you to fuck Fiona hard and make her cum," Rachel said getting off the bed. She was standing in front of me and bending down she took hold of my arms, which were hanging over the edge of the bed, and moved them to be by my sides and then lifted them up behind me at which point Tony caught hold of my hands. In this position with Tony pulling on my arms he started to pound my pussy, pushing hard and deep on the in-stroke. He set up a very quick pace and soon had me screaming my delight as I climaxed hard. "Don't stop Tony, keep her going," Rachel instructed. Tony kept up his humping as I continued to shake before exploding into the longest most intense orgasm I'd ever had. It was strange, everything went quiet apart from the sound of me trying to catch my breath as Tony slowed down his strokes and stopped. Rachel bent down and stroked the side of my face. "Fiona that certainly was a big one," she said. I was too exhausted to reply. Tony was still inside me as she continued gently caressing my cheek. She lent forward and whispered "Would you like some spunk now. Come on just turn over." Tony slipped his still semi-hard cock out of me and moved off the bed. He came and stood by the bed and lowered his meat into my mouth. I licked and sucked on his head. "Can you taste yourself on him?" I couldn't reply my mouth was so full so I just grunted in affirmation. Tony was soon fully hard. He removed himself and Rachel started to jack him and didn't stop until she had directed all of his warm thick cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop................

"Why don't you go and take a shower Tony, and you can then fix breakfast for us girls. I don't know how much Fiona will need however after what she's just eaten." Tony left the room and Rachel got on to the bed. "You'll be more comfortable up here," she said indicating to the other end of the bed. I slowly moved and joined her both resting our heads on the pillows. "You certainly took a good fucking from Tony."

"I know, he was terrific once again. He's not just got a fat dick he can use it and he never wants to stop."

"He's always been the same."

"It's not many women that would let their husbands fuck other girls."

"I'll let you into a little secret. He's not my husband. Everyone assumes he is, even those in the company. There was a wife and at that time I was just Tony's mistress and fuck toy."

"What happened?"

"She found out about Tony's dalliances with other women, but not about me. They decided to divorce and she would take none of Tony's money on the proviso that he doesn't wed again."

"So have you been partners for long?"

"We've been together six years and I was mistress for two years before that. He first fucked me when I was twenty, the same age as you. I know there's a difference in age, Tony's forty two but it doesn't matter. What about you? I know you're not married but is there a boyfriend?"

"No not at present and this is the first sex I've had for about six weeks."

"Its not good to do without for so long"

"I know."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself you seem to enjoy being fucked and you certainly enjoyed taking Tony's load."

"I do like sex and as for Tony's spunk it's special, so thick and lots of it."

"That's because he has an extremely high sperm count. As you now know both Tony and I enjoy fucking other partners. We both do it bareback but get ourselves medically checked every month. We go private and as part of the deal every six months they check Tony's sperm in case of any problems and they also report back on quality."

"Wow!"

"As I've said I'm glad you enjoyed yourself but there was a reason for inviting you. The company often has clients and business colleagues who visit us, mostly from abroad but some from the U.K. These people often require entertaining and we have managed to keep this in-house most of the time. For a number of years Claire one of our previous company secretaries was very willing to assist in this regard. Her replacement Sally, and as you know your forerunner, was not as obliging and I had to fill in. I'm sure your getting the drift of my conversation."

"I certainly am and I like its direction, it sounds interesting and appealing."

"We don't want you to have the impression that you will be the company whore. You would be free to do whatever you wanted with whoever you wanted. We would never put pressure on you and in the past Claire sometimes didn't want to or couldn't oblige."

"I'd love to help the company and be able to enjoy myself at the same time."

"You'll still be welcome to have Tony again and me I hope, you fucked me well."

"That sounds good. Can I ask a question?"

"Of course."

"When I made you cum you said you'd been DP'd. Do you take Tony annally?"

"No way. He's too fat. No Tony wasn't there. It was with Kevin, a guy I see when he's over from the States. He's got the ideal dick for arse fucking. Thick enough and long. He DP'd me with one of his business colleagues. Do you do anal?"

"I do but I've never been DP'd."

"I'll introduce you to Kevin if you like and I'm sure he'd be able to sort out getting you nicely DP'd. Once you've been done like that you'll want it again. The feelings fantastic. As your keen to help socialise with our customers you need to know that we have an apartment in town that you'll have access to, so as not to have to use your place, but quite often you'll end up at their hotel. The company will also pay for your 'special' health checks and from time to time Tony will take you out to buy undies, stockings etc. I think were going to be fine, well anyone who lets themselves be fucked by their boss with the bosses wife downstairs, sleeps, lets the bosses wife fuck them then gets fucked by the boss in front of the wife has got to be good. Come on lets take a shower or breakfast will be ruined."

Breakfast was nearly ruined as Rachel insisted that I make her cum in the shower.

12