Fiona is Marvin's Slut for 24hrs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers

These young lads nowadays were so much more confident I thought and reached back and pulled my pussy lips open for him. That's when I found out his name was Jack when Ashley urged him to finger the slut good.

He did just that fingering me rougher than any of the five before him but bringing me the closest to an orgasm. Finished with my pussy after only a minute or so he told me to spread my arse cheeks.

"Show me and the lads that dirty little arsehole," he said. Where did young eighteen year old boys learn to behave like this I wondered.

I soon got my answer when I heard Clint call out after cracking a beer open,"Go on lad stick a finger in her dirt box."

"I assume you do take it in the ass slut," said Jack rubbing a finger over my puckered anus. After all the cock I'd had in there all ready I knew he'd push inside with ease.

"Yes, I take it there," I said.

He pushed his finger harder against my smaller hole and it accepted him easily like I knew it would. Noticing how easy my arsehole took his first finger he soon added a second and then a third.

My load groan followed by me urging him to finger my bum faster bought around a fresh volley of abuse. unfortunately I was left alone before I could come which left me very frustrated, I was aching to come now.

My orgasm was a long time coming because for the next forty five minutes I crawled round the lounge on my hands and knees sucking each cock in turn after starting with Marvin's lovely thick pole.

Ivan wasn't packing to much or nothing that I hadn't taken before, Clint was average as was his son Jack. I was very pleased to find that Dave was well proportioned beneath his boxer shorts and I made the most of cramming his long nine inches as far down my throat as I could before I gagged.

Once I'd finished with Dave I crawled over to his son Ashley and reached up for the waistband of his tracksuit bottoms. I looked up at him and he was grinning from ear to ear, I held his gaze as I peeled them and his boxers down.

He was nice to look at, tall and dark with tanned skin, he also had lovely green eyes which I was still staring in to when I was hit under the chin by a big thick cock.

I moved my head back and his cock sprang up again and bounced menacingly in front of my face. I was staring down the end of an over sized big purple helmet that wouldn't look out of place on a pornstar.

I reached up and took his cock just behind the helmet and slid my hand down his thick shaft until fist was in his short pupes.

"You have a really great cock," I said to him before opening wide to swallow his young hard meat.

I sucked and licked every wonderful inch and even sucked a young nut in to my mouth, I gave him the full treatment, I had to he had a cock that deserved it.

Lost in sucking this young boys cock I was oblivious to the movement around me registering it when I a slap on the the inside of my thigh.

I slid my knees apart on the carpet and pushed my arse back, hands gripped my hips and I felt a cock head at the entrance to my cunt. I didn't turn round to see who it was, I didn't care, they were all going to have me anyway.

From how the cock felt in me I guessed at either Ivan or Clint because I could still see Jack out the corner of my eye hovering next to Ashley wanking his cock.

Entry in to my pussy signalled the beginning of a free for all, hands groped me from all directions mauling my tits and pulling my nipples, cocks were waived in my facebefore being thrust down my throat.

Fingers entered my arsehole, one, two, three, "Fuccccccccckkkkkkk," I called out as Dave pushed his thick prick inside my cunt and pulled me back forcefully by the hips.

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head violently back towards him arching my back and twisting my head so that I could see him.

"I've waited a long time for this you dirty fucking whore, do you fucking like it in you bitch?" he asked me as he began ramming me hard pulling me back sharply with each thrust making sure that I took every inch of him.

"Yes, yes, yesssssssssss," I cried, "I fucking love it Dave," I told him through gritted teeth as he pushed and pulled me up and down his thick shaft.

My head prised from Dave's grip for a few minutes so that I could resume sucking the other lads cocks. I think they were starting to feel a little left out with Dave hogging the limelight.

I worked every dick that was thrust down my throat, I didn't treat any differently even if I would've spent all day on Marvin's and Ashley's huge dicks.

Ivan was just about to come back for another go in my mouth when eventually all of Dave's excellent fucking came to fruition. "I'm sorry," I said to Ivan holding his cock but unable to suck him as I squealed from the pounding Dave was giving me.

He knew damn well I was close to coming so he increased the ferocity of his thrusts and pulled back on my hair again causing my back to arch and my pussy to push back further in to the powerful dick that was going to bring me off.

I could feel every inch of my body shake as Dave's dick and powerful groin bone crashed in to my behind. I could feel my tits bouncing and flopping about wildly and every now and then a hand shot out to paw me and pull my nipple.

Marvin came in to view standing right in front of me and towered over me, with my hair being pulled back I could look straight in to his eyes as he smirked at me and grasped a nipple in his rough fingers and pinched it as hard as he did earlier in the day, crushing it and rolling it over the harder knuckle are along his finger.

"Oh fuck noooooo," I screamed, he knew how it made me come, coupled with Dave's incredible cock slamming me I was on the crest of an orgasmic wave and I didn't want it to end.

"Jack pull her fucking nipple like this," Marvin told him. The young lad stood on the other side of Ivan who's cock I was still grasping and occasionally wanking for him, and took my left nipple and lifted my breast by the nipple and laughed when I grimaced in pain.

"That's it lad, don't go easy on the bitch she loves it, the more she screams the more it gets her off, doesn't it slut?" he asked.

"Yesssssssss, oh god yesssss, abuse my nipples," I cried and then had my head was yanked back again and I looked in to the sweaty face of Alan's old football mate and he smirked knowingly at me.

"Come for me Fiona," he instructed, never taking his eyes off mine as he plunged inside me with hard violent thrusts.

Just about keeping my eyes open as my nipples were pinched, pulled, squeezed and rolled I managed to growl through gritted teeth and in time with his cock slamming inside me, "keep fuck, in, me, like, that, and, I'll, come, all, over, your, big, fuck, in, cock!"

This seemed to spur him on even more and he pulled my head further back and slammed me as hard as I'd ever been slammed before, "Owwwwwwwwwwwwww," I cried as Marvin and Jack pulled harder on my already destroyed nipples to coincide with the extra efforts of their friend Dave.

My eyes rolled in my head and again I let out a low animal like growl from the depths of my stomach.

"Go on Dave give it to her, she's gonna fucking blow mate, her eyes have gone, do her, do her hard," I heard Marvin say to his friend after spotting my tell tale come sign.

"Slap her tits Jacky lad, right on her nipple," he then told the young lad helping him to abuse my nipples.

Stinging blows began to rain down on my tits, most connecting with my nipples and I cried out from each blow. I think I'd actually almost squeezed poor Ivan's cock off over the last few minutes so I began to push my hand up and down his dick taking my mind off the nipple pain.

All the men round me could see that I was so close to coming now and all five of them were urging Dave to fuck me harder and harder, and telling me to come, no ordering me to come.

"You better come bitch," Clint said coming closer to slap my face, not hard but enough to sting.

"Come on bitch hurry up I want my turn in that wet pussy of yours," said Jack before landing a stinging blow on my nipple for about the tenth time.

I was so close now I could feel it deep in my stomach and as blows landed on my nipples simultaneously to Dave pulling me back and arching my back as far as it would go as he crashed his cock deep in my hole I growled through gritted teeth and then let out an almighty squeal as my orgasm exploded.

"Owwwwwwwwww,fuck yesssssssssss, I'm gonna comeeeeeee," I screamed and clamped my thighs as tight as possible just as Dave slammed back in me and my cunt muscles went to work on his meat, squeezing the life out of it as I came hard on him.

"Oh god boys," Dave panted behind me, "this cunt," he sighed.

"Get out the way then you greedy cunt," said Clint, let me try it out.

I'd just about finished coming when Dave pulled out and I was left horribly empty and I looked around quickly to see Clint wasting no time in kneeling where Dave had and pushed his slightly smaller cock easily in to my hole.

Clint settled in to a nice rhythm and I was turned to face Dave who was pushing his cunt soaked cock in my face for some cleaning, I opened wide and took him in my mouth and reached out to either side to grasp Ashley's huge cock and Marvin's thick piece.

Behind me Clint was certainly putting in a lot of effort, I could hear his grunts and feel his groin slamming in t my arse forcing more of his mates meat down my throat with each hard thrust.

But it wasn't the same as when Dave was fucking me, I knew he was in control, I felt the way he'd took my pussy like it was his take, I'd come all over his thick prick as he's arched my back and yanked my hair making me show him my come face.

Clint was using me and by god I loved it, but he was using me for only his need, Dave used me because I was his old football friends wife, he used me because he wanted to use me like a whore, I knew Dave was fucking me like he had never fucked his wife.

I was more concerned with the three huge poles in my mouth and hands to really even register that Clint had dumped his load in my cunt. It wasn't until I felt him pull out and then Ivan say, "Fuck man you spunked in her already," and I turned my head from Dave's cock to look back.

I looked up at Clint who was backing away with a shrinking sticky cock that was still showing signs of what he had deposited in me as a come strand hung from his helmet.

I smiled at him and said, "Thank you Clint, get hard and come back for another go wont you." I then looked at Ivan and said, "Is my come filled pussy not good enough for you Ivan?"

He looked at my cunt and then back at me before shuffling up on his knees and burying his cock in my spunk filled cunt.

"Ohhhhh, I guess not, fuck me Ivan, fuck me hard," I told him and then turned back to the three biggest pricks in the room.

Like Clint before him he fucked me like he hadn't had sex for a week, I doubted very much that he got much off his wife and it certainly would never be the sort of sex he was getting or witnessing now.

His cock wasn't big and I'd still not come again, or even gotten close to an orgasm during Clint and Ivan before a second load of sperm was pumped in to my cunt.

Once my pussy was vacated this time It was Jack that I saw move from the side of me to the back, he unlike Ivan didn't need prompting because once behind me he grabbed my hips and pulled me back to meet his own eager thrust.

"Owwwwww," I called out lifting my head from Marvin's wonderful cock before Ashley ceased the opportunity and pulled me across towards his huge cock and filled my mouth immediately.

With a similar cock to his dad Jack didn't give me the same full feeling as Dave's thick piece but he had what I loved just as much as girth, youth, I loved getting fucked by younger men.

Their cocks seemed so much harder and they fucked with so much more vigour, each and every thrust from Jack's solid young cock was meant with every intention of making me come.

And the thought of coming on this boys young eighteen year old cock was just the encouragement I needed to orgasm again.

I pushed myself off the cock in my throat just at the point I came and praised Jack for making me come and then to further boost the boys ego, but also in an attempt to spur Clint on for his second round I cried, "Show your dad how to make me commmmmmmmmmmmmmme!" which bought laughter from the group as well as a fresh bout of name calling.

Moments later I was looking back at Jack's screwed up face as he shoot a gallon of pent up virile sperm in to me. "thank you," I mouthed as he pulled out and I was roughly dragged to my feet.

Marvin led me to the breakfast bar area and sat told me to climb on the stool he pulled out in front of me. I knew he meant forwards like I had earlier in the day at the second house he'd took me too.

Once on I positioned my feet on the rails below and let my knees fall open then pushed my arse back presenting both my arsehole and come filled pussy to the men behind me.

Jack fresh from coming in me came and stood in front of me and lifted my breast over the back of the low stool so that they hung free. He then crouched down and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it firmly in to his mouth.

"Ummmmmm," I moaned welcoming the softer approach of a wet warm mouth on my abused nipples as opposed to hard fingers and slaps.

The soothing sensations I was enjoying on my nipples were only an short lived experience when a hard cock head and pressure were soon applied to my as yet unused, in this session may I add, arsehole.

Those of you that have followed my stories will know that my arse is now very well used!

I Looked back and smiled when I saw Marvin standing behind me pressing his thick huge dick in to the recess of anal passage. He smirked back and said,"Once I've been in here they are all having a go."

And he breached my hole stretching it with his big helmet and then his incredible shaft until he laid across my back and whispered in my ear, "have you enjoyed being my slut Fiona?"

"Yes, yes, yessssssss," I hissed through gritted teeth admitting to my neighbour nemesis that I enjoyed being his slut and used by whoever he saw fit. I enjoyed the sensation of my bum hole being stretched and filled, accommodating his thick meat felt amazing and I knew I was in for a good hard fuck.

I wasn't disappointed I can tell you that, ten minutes later my arsehole was well fucked and stretched, I'd come twice, my nipples were hard and swollen from the abuse young Jack and his dad had given them.

As Marvin pulled out of me he slapped my arse and said, "Who's next?" there was some hurried shuffling as they all tried to get behind me and I locked eyes with Ashley, Dave's son with the huge cock and I said, "You, I want your big cock in me next."

Marvin turned back and landed an almighty blow on my arse cheek, "Owwwwwww," I squealed from the stinging blow from his big rough hand.

"You don't decide what cock you get slut, you just take what your given do you understand?" he said.

"Yes, yes I understand I whimpered still reeling from the painful blow.

"Jack get your cock up her, she can wait for Ashley's big dick the dirty slut," said Marvin moving aside as Jack moved between the others with a smirk on his face.

He held my hips and pushed his cock in to my arsehole with ease after the stretching Marvin had just given me, but it still felt nice given his youthful hardness and soon found that I was enjoying a vigorous pounding from the young man.

Jack's enthusiasm soon got the better of him long before I was going to come and I felt his strokes shorten and slow down so that he was pushing no more than three inch inside me at a time.

This seemed like the perfect time to offer the young man my own interpretation of moral support, "Go on young man, fill my arsehole with your lovely young come," I told him when I looked back at him.

His face was screwed like he was concentrating so hard on not coming, wanting to have his dick in my arse for as long as possible, not wanting his turn to end. "Don't hold back Jack, come in me, I want your come, let me have it," I begged him.

He screwed his face up even more now, his eyes screwed shut and his teeth gritted and I felt the familiar beginnings of the final strokes, "That's it Jack slow down and come in me," I begged again and then felt my reward as he pushed inside one final time so that his groin was against me and he let it all out.

"Oh shiiit!" he called out as his young hard dick twitched inside me and swelled before I felt hot sperm deep in my behind.

"Oh yes, young hot come, that's what I want," I announced pushing back on his discharging dick making sure my rectum took his full load before he removed himself.

The watching men acted just like the all the men before them had acted when they'd watched my freshly spunked in arsehole open and close at them before it lost the spunk of their friend in a steady trickle on to the floor beneath me.

"Slag"

"Whore"

"Come dump"

"Dirty bitch"

"Tramp"

I'd heard it all before, it didn't phase me any more, I loved it.

I knew better than to pick the next cock and just faced the man, Dave, who had pulled both my nipples and turned me back to face the front.

"Go on boy, give her what she craves," he said looking over my shoulder and I couldn't help but look back.

I smiled, no grinned from ear to ear at the sight of Dave's tall athletic, tanned son getting in position behind me. I looked down at his young, thick, long, and rock solid cock and pushed my bum back another inch or two and pushed my legs further apart and then arched my back.

I'd spread myself as much as the stool allowed, I knew from the feeling that my swollen cunt flaps were hanging open, my arsehole was still constricting but felt loose, I was ready and in need of his monster cock.

"This what you want slut?" Ashley said grabbing his cock and waggling it behind me.

I looked at him and nodded, "Hum hum," and then looked straight back down at his cock. "Owwwww," I squealed spinning back to Dave who had lowered his head and took my right nipple in his teeth and bit down and pulled it, he then reached the left nipple and pinched It as hard as he could and I called out loudly.

Hands landed on my arse and I had to ignore the pain being dealt on my nipples because I wanted nothing more than to watch this young boy to enter me.

I wanted to see if my well used older pussy or arse, which ever he chose, was still could enough to please the biggest cocked youngsters.

"Please," I whimpered, "Give it me Ashley," I moaned.

I felt his bulbous helmet against the underside of my thigh as he positioned himself, I wiggled my arse around helping him to find either of my holes and a split second later my pussy lips were spread by something smooth and large, almost like a pool ball.

They continued to part as I was entered and I looked at his face and knew that my cunt felt good wrapped around his meat.

The look of lust was in his eyes and I imagined his look mirrored my own when I was watched taking a strange big cock for the time.

"Am I good enough for you Ashley?" I whimpered, badly wanting the assurance I needed from the biggest young dick I was being made to take.

He ignored me at first but continued to feed me his cock as my wanton hole parted like the sea to allow him in, looking back his flat, tonned stomach was still away from my arse, "Fuckkkkk you're a big boy Ashley," I growled knowing their was more to come.

I asked again, "Is my pussy good enough for you Ashley?" more cock entered me, "Arrrgghhh, Ashley your a big big young boyyyyy," I cried looking back at his dad who had left my nipples in order to watch me get fucked by his son.

MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers