Fiona is Marvin's Slut for 24hrs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers

"Go on son, she's going to come, I can see it on the sluts face," he laughed.

With that Ashley slammed the rest of his dick in me and I squealed like pig that I was going to come.

He fucked me even as I came, slamming in to me, ripping me open, not stopping even as cunt squeezed the life out of him.

"Is, my, cunt, good, oh, christ, fuck, fucccccck, arrgghhhhh, enough, owwwww, for, youuuuuuu?" I cried between each and every hard, powerful thrust from his incredible cock.

"It's fucking perfect you slut," he grunted still not stopping to fuck me.

"Thank, youuuuuuu," I squealed again and come for the second time barely twenty seconds after my first had subsided.

I lost control, I begged and cried out to be fucked, used, stretched, hammered, you name it I asked for it. Not just from Ashley, I begged them all to have me over and over, I was gone, I was a cock crazed dick junkie.

I'd had so much cock and come in the last eighteen hours that I was drunk on it, I'd been fucked, passed round, humiliated by the neighbour I hated the most.

He'd shared me with his friends, colleagues of his wife, pillars of our own community, husbands of my best friend, and now people that knew my husband.

He'd done more than use me as his slut for 24 hours, he'd exposed my life to yet more people and opened the possibilities to yet more humiliation.

Was this Marvin's plan or my owners Ali? I didn't know or whether I'd even find out.

From that point on it felt as though I'd blacked out or lost conciousness, even though I could see and hear what was happening to me it was like I couldn't feel it or distinguish what hurt or gave me pleasure.

I knew Ashley fucked both my holes, he told me first that he was going to ruin my bum and he did just that. I remember coming, three times in fact but my whole body was just a tingling numb mess.

The rest of the night was a blur for me, I was drowning in cock and come, was passed around all the men over and over, singularly, two together, three, four at a time. It was relentless.

Tonight was the first time I'd been taken by a father and son, not by one set but two, more than once as well.

The next thing I remembered was waking up when water splashed down on to my face. I struggled to open one eye and soon realised my eyelashes were crusted together with spunk, god knows who's I thought.

I was pulled to my feet and I immediately felt the soreness in my pussy and arsehole, I looked down at my tits with one eye and saw beneath the dried come bruises and red marks. my nipples still looked grossly enlarged and swollen.

I remember struggling to walk as Marvin led me between naked bodies on the floor, I counted five so they were all still there. "What time is it I asked?" noticing the daylight between the gap in the curtain.

"Five am slut, one more hour yet slut and I intend to use it," he said leading me back to the breakfast bar stool which was the last clear thing I can remember of the night.

"Get in position slut," he said as we got to the stool.

I looked at the messy pool of sperm at the foot of the stool and then slid on to the equally messy seat. I assumed my position for Marvin and was entered immediately in the cunt.

It hurt, I was sore, really sore in fact and every stroke from Marvin's big dick made me wince and whimper in pain. Eventually my whimpers and Marvin's occasional arse slapping had roused Ivan who was closest to us.

"Morning slut," he said standing up and grabbing a swollen nipple and giving it a pinch before going in to the kitchen and getting a glass of water.

"When he came back he climbed up on the work top in front of me and spread his legs pushing his groin froward so that his small floppy cock was presented to me.

I took it and began wanking him hard, once semi erect I used my mouth and gagged once I tasted his musty dick which made him laugh.

Marvin then shouted over to the others, waking up Jack, "Wake up lad, the sluts gotta be back in fifty minutes so if you all want another shot I'd get up," he said going back to fucking my sore cunt.

With forty five minutes on the clock I was surrounded by the six men again, whilst Marvin took his turn in my pussy and then arse the others drank, joked about me and what a great night it'd been and drank water, refreshing themselves.

All I was offered to drink was Marvin's come after he'd swapped with Ivan and pushed his cock down my throat and exploded.

He set the tone for the remainder of my time as his slut, as one man used me from behind in any hole they wished another was sat in front of me for a blowjob.

they would swap back as they wanted to come and give me my wake up drink, or protein shot they soon named it.

At five to six I was no longer useful, I'd swallowed six loads of come from six pussy coated cocks. My cunt was sore, soaking wet and loose, my arsehole was in much the same state.

Marvin found my knickers which I pulled on in front of the six men, unfortunately for me my top was nowhere to be seen. I would have to cross the road like this and Marvin revelled in my position.

"Now fuck off slut, and don't you dare cover those tits," he said at the door.

I stepped out in the cold and headed unsteadily across the street home. I held my head as high as a slut could and proudly displayed my come covered abused breasts and focused on the gate to my back door and nothing else.

Including Marvin I'd been fucked by about eleven men in twenty four hours.

I staggered in the kitchen and there was my owner waiting with a hard cock. I dropped straight to my knees and took his wide cock in my mouth and didn't let it leave until I was drinking down load number seven of the morning.

"Thank you for loaning me out," I said letting his come run from my mouth and down my chin.

"Get upstairs whore, you've got a story to write and I want every dirty detail."

MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers