Fiona the Deal Facilitator Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do my best," she said looking in to his eyes before lowering her mouth to his massive pole again.

"Make sure you do," he said to her aiding her by placing a hand on the back of her head and pushing her mouth down his length, "This is a good way to start," he told her leaning back to enjoy the feeling of her mouth on his cock.

Like Jack, she gave him the wettest, most filthy suck job she could making sure she savoured every piece of his delicious young cock and like Jack he wanted to come over her and he chose her face.

"Get on your knees, I'm going to cover your face," he hurriedly said pushing her away and pushing her too her knees once he'd stood up, "Oh yeah, gonna come all over your pretty face," he told her as he wanked his massive cock in her face making sure that his helmet was no more than an inch or so from her face.

Fiona just knelt there watching and waiting for his load.

"Don't you move, when I come don't you move," he said, his fist getting quicker and his strokes getting shorter as his cock neared eruption.

A minute later he jerked and cried out as his cock exploded and sperm flew from his cock not once, twice but six times all across Fiona's waiting face and once his balls had emptied he fed his cock back in to Fiona's mouth to be cleaned of any remaining sperm.

Satisfied his cock was clean he pulled out and stood Fiona up and ushered her towards the stool he'd occupied and sat her on it facing him. I now got a good look at Fiona's come covered face and I had to say he'd done as promised and literally plastered her face from forehead to chin with thick strands of potent white sperm.

After a moment of shuffling and altering position he now had Fiona sat on the stool with her arse on the edge and after his instruction she'd pulled her legs back and held them behind the knee and displayed herself for him.

Still hard he rubbed his helmet around the lips and opening of Fiona's already come filled sticky pussy before entering her with only his helmet before stopping.

"Oh my god Rhys," she moaned as his dick spread her cunt wide and spread her lips wide revealing her clitoris that had been hiding away and her fingers immediately went to it for a little rub that made her gasp,"Fuck me Rhys, fuck me with you big beautiful cock," she cooed not even hiding her need for his young meat.

"Is this what you want slut?" he asked as he slid another inch of his meat in to her.

"Yes, yes Rhys, give it me," she urged him.

"Is this enough?" he asked pushing his groin forward slowly so that about half his cock was splitting her open.

"Ah, ummm, yes Rhys, more," she urged trying to sink her pussy forward to get more of his cock up her.

"Do you want it all?" he said feeding a couple more inch inside of her and her moans had now become loud grunts through gritted teeth as he opened her up unlike Bill and Jack.

"Fuccccck, it's big," she groaned loudly now feeling at least seven inches of his thick young hard cock wedged in her pussy and she leant forward to look at his cock opening her up, "Oh goddd there's more," she said flopping back against the stool, "Give it me Rhys, give me all of that big cock," she grunted.

He eased the last two inches of his huge cock in her and she screamed loudly and then came hard on his cock, her head was thrown back over the stool and she drove her hips down as much as possible to get as much of his cock up inside her as possible as her body shook.

"Shit, you come like a train," he said enjoying the feeling of Fiona's magnificent cunt muscles gripping the life from his dick.

Once she'd finished coming and her pussy had lubricated his cock some more so that she could accommodate him that bit easier she told him exactly what he could do to her.

"Rhys fuck me real hard, hard and deep and make me come again on your fantastic big fat cock," she told him in no uncertain terms.

"I'll give you the fucking of your life you slut," he said and then pulled out before slamming back in her hole.

"Arrrrrggghhhh, that's what I needdddd," she managed tp say as he began fucking her with hard deep strokes.

I watched Fiona take this young lads cock and the way she threw herself around on the stool and realised that I created a wanton cock crazy whore out of her, the bigger and fatter the cock the more she seemed to love it, the more she was used and abused the more she seemed to want it. As I watched her come for the second time I knew that she'd do anything I wanted when she knew a big cock was going to give her an orgasm.

Rhys then turned her round on the stool so that she was facing away from him and like Steve jesson had done on a previous occasion he entered her pussy from behind and then hammered her hard and fast making sure his cock fully entered and het her deepest spot.

She came again whilst being fucked like this before Rhys shot his load deeper in her than his friends could after a hard twenty five minute fuck.

"Am I the best old slut you've ever fucked Rhys," she then asked him as she looked over her shoulder at him, his cock still embedded in her cunt as she looked for approval from the eighteen year old.

"You're not the worst," he said to her as he pulled out with a loud plop.

Fiona eased herself from the stool and dropped to her knees in front of him and took his slimy pussy and come covered cock in her mouth and cleaned it up even sucking his balls for him in the process until his cock went flaccid.

He dressed and Fiona was walked back to the others being led there by holding his hand knowing that his come was running from her well stretched out pussy and that her face was still splattered with his sperm. He was leading his trophy, his well fucked splattered trophy back to his friends to show off his handy work.

"Look at the mess you made of her face Rhys, and shit look at all that come running down her legs," Bill pointed out.

Fiona although standing there leaking and covered in come had a job to do as deal facilitator so explained to the three men that if they wanted to grab some food the canteen was located on the ground floor and as they were clients on the premises for closing a deal, they could eat free.

"If you guys don't want to eat I'll go and get showered and cleaned up ready for the final part of the agreement.

They all looked at each other and decided that they were fine and they'd wait for her to clean up.

Fiona went back to her room and selected fresh underwear set from her new cupboard in the corner and then went down the hall to her new fully fitted wet room designed for her to use at times like today when she needed to freshen up. She put her underwear on the side next to the sink and stepped behind the floor to ceiling glass partition that covered most of the room except for the little four foot gap at the end where a door would be. The wet room was tiled all over with expensive materials and five large shower heads positioned around the room fired out water when she hit the switch. In the far corner of the shower area there was a flat seating bench about three foot long and a couple of feet deep, but Fiona stood in the middle and just let the water cascade against her body for a few minutes.

She soaped herself up, all over her body and face, in her hair and between her legs washing off the spunk and soothing her used pussy before she had to put it to work again.

She'd was finishing washing the soap from her hair with her head back and eyes closed and hadn't seen or heard Bill, Jack and Rhys enter the shower room.

"Shit!" she screamed, "You scared me to death," she said not immediately realising that the three of them were now naked and were filing in to the shower with her, "What's going on?" she asked looking at the three as they closed in on her and surrounded her.

"We've come to seal the deal, here's as good a place as any wouldn't you say lads?" Bill said as he reached the side and dispensed a good dollop of shower gel on his hands from the dispenser on the wall. He came up in front of Fiona and placed both his hands on her breasts and massaged the gel in to her and his two labourers followed suit.

She now stood in the middle of the wet room as the three of them massaged her body with soapy water as the hot water fell on them all, hands were on her tits, stomach, between her legs and between her arse cheeks; rubbing her, probing her and tweaking her nipples.

Three hard cocks now prodded her thighs or her arse crack as they moved around her and she instinctively reached out and grabbed the first two cocks she could which happened to be Bill's and Rhys's monster.

"That's it, you got the idea lady," Bill said letting her wank his soapy cock as he continued to feel as much of her body as possible.

Rhys and Bill moved and stood either side of Fiona or just slightly behind her so that she could play with their cocks properly whilst Jack took position at the front and centred his attention between her legs and on her clit.

After a minute she was then surround by the men again and bill pulled her head down on to his prick and crammed it in her mouth thus bending her over in front of Jack, "Don't mind if I do," he said as he lined up behind her and eased his long thin eight incher in to her cunt. Even if she wanted to scream out Bill made sure her head didn't leave his cock and held it in position as he fucked her face.

After Jack had used her for five minutes Rhys took his place and filled her cunt again with that big thick cock of his and even Bill struggled to hold her head still as she bucked forward and tried to look round at Rhys as he drove his cock deep in to her. Rhys slammed her hard and eventually Bill had to release his grip as he was almost being knocked over and now Fiona's cries of passion could be heard echoing around the wet room.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuccck meeee," she grunted over and over as Rhys ploughed her with violent thrusts that made her whole body shake and her big tits wobble around beneath her uncontrollably.

"Bring her over her Rhys," Bill said from his position on the seat in the corner.

Rhys walked her forward in a shuffling motion as she was still impaled on his big cock, and as soon as she was within reach of Bill he lowered her head back on to his cock and she sucked him eagerly and massaged his balls for him adding to his pleasure. Bill was bored of her mouth after a few more minutes and told Rhys to lay her down on the seat.

He slid off the seat and then Fiona was laid back across it and her legs were lifted up by Bill and pushed back almost over her head, he leaned forward on to her his cock entering her cunt with ease after Rhys had been up there and he trapped her legs under his chest.

For the next twenty minutes the three of them took turns to fuck her, whilst one was fucking her the other two stood wanking until it was their turn; she came twice both times on Rhys's cock much to Bill's annoyance as he watched the young lad bring off the older woman with his huge cock spreading her cunt wide open.

Again it was Bill that seemed to be leading the way and told her to stand up and bend over with her hands on the tiled seat, he made her bend her legs a little so she was almost squatting and then he entered her and began fucking her.

Poor Bill pulled out after two minutes and shoots a load all over her arse and moved out the way for his younger more youthful employees to give Fiona what she needed. The two of them took turns fucking her for over thirty minutes each trying to fuck harder than the other and on the end of their competitive pounding was Fiona who was squealing constantly as she was thoroughly used by the two young men.

"Oooh I'm coming again, I can't come again, oh, oh, ummmmmm, noooooo, shit, I'm coming again," she said looking back over her shoulder at Rhys wanking as his mate Jack fucked orgasm number four out of her body.

Both men were now ready to come and they sat Fiona on the seat and stood either side of her wanking, aiming their young hard dicks in her face ready to cover her with their come.

"Hang on lads let me come on the bitch too," Bill said pushing between the two so that he was in the middle and directly in front of her.

Three cocks were now being simultaneously pumped in her direction and all Fiona did was look at them, licking her lips and stroking her own cunt and even as the first cock, Jack's, began spurting she didn't recoil or look away; she let his come land across the left side of her face and down her tits and then leant forward and sucked the remainder from his cock before leaning back for her next covering.

Bill came next and pulled her head towards his cock so that his helmet was touching her face and his sperm dribbled out across her top lip and chin, she barely had time to lean back before Rhys thrust his giant cock towards her and covered her face for the second time with his mess.

"I think that seals the deal don't you?" he said to Fiona as she opened her mouth to accept his cock to be cleaned off before he turned her head to clean Rhys.

"I think it does," she said.

12