Fiona Willingly Becomes My Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent over and tried to support herself as best she could by resting both her hands against her knees as she began to shuffle backwards wiggling her arse in the direction of where she thought Martin's big cock was waiting angrily to fill her up. After a little bit of manoeuvring from Fiona and lifting herself a fraction she found what she craved so much.

"Oh there you are mister big dick," she said as she stopped moving backwards as Martins helmet nudged against her soaking entrance.

At this point I moved round to the side of Martin as I wanted to see the first cock I'd allowed to enter her cunt as she fulfilled another of my fantasies.

"What are you waiting for you whore?" I said to Fiona

And with that she eased backwards and as her mouth opened letting out a long deep groan her swollen sensitive pussy lips opened and spread around my friends big helmet and disappeared inch by inch as her hungry cunt sat back taking him deep inside until she stopped when her cheeks hit his abdomen.

My mother in law was now completely stretched and crammed full of Martins meat and I wanted to see the look on her face so went to stand in front of her, "Look at me Fiona, I want to see your face as you fuck my friends big cock," I said as she lifted her head using her hands on her thighs to support herself.

Our gaze held and I looked into her big brown eyes and all I could see was a twinkle in her that I'd not seen since I stuck my cock in her for the first time those few months ago. The lust that was spread across her face must've been because she had a new cock in her, or that's what I thought anyway. Maybe getting Fiona to sleep with other men wasn't going to be so hard after all.

"Now fuck Martin's cock like he told you too Fiona and make sure your fuck it until you come all over his dick do you understand?" I said.

"I understand," Fiona panted rocking herself forward so that Martin's cock was barely left in her hole and then never letting her gaze leave mine she slammed herself back driving Martin's pole deep in to her hole and nearly knocking him over, "You better brace yourself big boy," Fiona said to Martin looking back at him before repeating the manoeuvre she'd just pulled.

This time Martin had braced himself similar to how I had in the layby, by placing his hands behind his back and pushing his groin forward with pressure through his back. Now when Fiona slammed back against him he remained firm and she squealed as his dick buried deep in her womb.

Fiona settled herself into a fairly quick rhythm and was slamming back on Martin like a wanton deprived whore, much to my approval of course as my cock was harder than it'd ever been before as I watched my mother in law ride my friends cock.

"Tell me how Martin's cock feels in your pussy Fiona, I can tell from your screwed up face your loving it but I want to hear it," I said to Fiona.

Martin was still silent and had his head threw back a little and his eyes were closed as he savoured every minute his dick spent being ridden by my mother in law.

"Ummmmm, your friends, ummmm, ummmmm, cock feels fucking GREAT, ARRRRRGGGHHHHH, in my pussy," she managed to say through pants, moans and screams but the whore never broke her rhythm as she mercilessly fuck Martins cock searching for the orgasm she needed.

I looked at Fiona just as she turned her head to look at the clock on the wall and wondered at that point whether she was in a hurry in the hope that it'd be over earlier, I looked at the clock myself and noted that it was heading towards 3:30am.

"Don't worry Fiona you're in for a long night yet," I said smiling at her watching her face contort and grimace as she slammed back in to Martin for probably the hundredth time in about ten minutes and I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm, "You're close to orgasm aren't you whore?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, I'm close, soooo, fuckinnnnng clooooooSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE, ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH," she screamed and fucked back harder and harder.

Martin now was paying a lot more attention to my mother in law writhing on his cock than just enjoying the feel of her wetness on his dick and began to talk to Fiona as well, "That's it you slut really fuck me, make yourself come on my cock, go on slut lose yourself on my cock," he said really getting in to the part of using Fiona as a sex toy.

Fiona was spurred on by this degrading talk from the young man she'd only met five hours earlier, and who she was now bucking back on in a frenzy under orders from him to lose herself in orgasm all over his big cock.

Fiona then lost control, "OH SHHHHIIIIITTTTT, HERE I FUCKING COMMMEEEE, HERE I COME, HERE I COMMMMMEEE YOU BIG DICK BASTARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD," with that she slammed back and her hands gripped her legs around the knees and helped clamp them together as her body shook and her eyes rolled into the back of her head,"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned as her cunt erupted all over Martins shaft for the first time.

"Oh shit man," Martin said looking over at me, "This bitch cunts like a vice when she comes, it's fucking fantastic," he said looking back down at Fiona's behind as she still continued to spasm on his dick a full fifteen seconds in to her orgasm, "You hear that whore you've got a cunt like a vice," he said pulling his hands from his back and slapping her bare arse for the first time knowing his time was up.

Once she'd regained control of her body Fiona also knew it was my turn and eased herself of Martins dick with a load squelch, she turned to look back at the cock she'd just covered in come before I pulled her to me and turned her around and pushed my thick dick in to her well-greased hole which of course caused her to squeal again.

I pulled her arms behind her back and held her wrists as I drove my thick cock deep inside her making her arch her back and throw her head back squealing in total abandonment now.

"Cock number two deep in her hole," I announced as I pummelled her hard for three minutes in this position as Martin stood opposite stroking his slimy hard dick watching Fiona's huge 36ee's swing around, "Come closer Martin," I said.

And once he had I released Fiona's arms and without even prompting she knew what was expected and placed a hand on Martins hips and opened her mouth to receive his pussy covered cock down her throat.

"She doesn't even need asking to suck cock Martin the whore just opens up for it now," I said drilling her pussy hard from behind sensing that Fiona was already close to another orgasm.

"I really wish my mother in law was like this," he said now enjoying Fiona's mouth all over his cock and balls as she cleaned every trace of her own juice from him.

Just then her head shot of his dick and she looked back at me and said, "I'm going to come again you fat dicked bastard," and no sooner had she said it her mouth was back round Martins pole and her cunt gripped my cock just like Martin had described and she I felt her cunt lose yet more juice over my shaft. Martin did a great job of stifling her moans as he held her head on his cock by placing his hands on the back of her head.

Once she'd come I carried on ploughing her and she carried on sucking martins cock until he eventually announced he was ready to come.

"Where can I come?" he said looking at me.

"Where do you want to come Martin it's up to you?" I said still screwing Fiona knowing that I too would be creaming soon.

"Can I come in her pussy?" he asked almost sheepishly even though he'd had his dick in her for the last thirty minutes.

"No problem," said pushing Fiona off my cock and in to Martins arms.

Martin turned her around in one swift movement and soon had Fiona impaled on his meat again that was nearing eruption any moment and to keep the sperm rising in his balls he fucked her hard and deep with long exact strokes hitting her as deep in the womb as possible every time

"You don't mind me spunking in her mate?" he asked again for what reason I don't know.

But before I could speak Fiona piped up, "Just spunk in my cunt will you," she said through gritted teeth.

I smiled to myself as I knew that Fiona was rapidly becoming my very own personal whore and I could barely contain my excitement as I watched my very good mate Martin unload his balls deep inside of my mother in law. He held her firm at the waist and I watched his groin push forward four times and guessed that each one was a shot of sperm filling Fiona's womb. Once he'd emptied he pushed her off but told her to bend over and touch her toes and then he turned her so we could both see.

"Oh my word," he said as we watched Fiona reach around and dip two fingers and then three in to her come filled hole and scoop out Martins spunk which she then sucked from her fingers. We watched for a minute longer as his thick gooey sperm began to ooze from her hole and run from between her swollen lips and down her bare thighs.

After seeing enough I told her to spread her legs a little but to keep hold of her ankles as best she could, once her legs had parted another dollop of Martin's seed fell from her well used hole and dropped on to the carpet.

Even more of Martin's spunk was forced out as I eased my own cock back inside her to use her wet hole to get my own spunk from my balls to join my mates already swimming around in her womb, or what was left inside her.

I gave Fiona a good five minute hammering and just as I was going to come she buckled and fell to the floor as her third orgasm ripped through her body, I quickly dived behind her and rammed my cock in her convulsing cunt and fucked her through her orgasm until my cock erupted and I filled her cunt with its second load of the night.

"Go and get us a beer Fiona whilst we get our breath back we've still got one more hole to explore tonight haven't we?" I said.

"Yes," was all she said as she got to her feet and walked to the kitchen with a steady stream of my spunk running from her cunt down her leg.

12