Fiona's Billard's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want?" she queried.

"No, I prefer your undivided attention, but if you are getting bored with me I'm willing..."

"I'm not bored with you, and I don't think anyone here can teach me anything you don't already know," she said with a smile.

"Follow me."

For the entire drive to his house Fiona thought about his comment, and wondered what it would have been like to take both Nick and Rae home with them. She wondered how adventuresome Nick and Victor would have been, and what demands would have been place on her and Rae. As the pulled into the driveway she noticed the house was dark. The garage door opened, but the interior was only dimly lit. He turned off the car's headlights as he pulled in.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked as they navigated through the house.

"I'll take a beer," she replied. Wine sounded good, but it didn't go with pool.

"There's a fridge in the game room, you like domestic or imports?"

"Surprise me."

"Okay," he answered, reaching into the fridge, handing her a bottle after twisting off the cap. The beverage was sweeter than she expected.

"Honey mead, careful, it's got a kick to it," he cautioned.

Almost right away she realized he was speaking the truth. After only half the bottle she felt warm and a bit giddy.

"I think part of the problem might be the outfit, either the blouse or bra might be too tight," he said as he unbuttoned her top.

"You really think so?"

"Best to take them both off and see. Actually, leave the bra on. No need to rush things."

As if to remind her of their presence, the balls in her pussy shifted in a most pleasant way and Victor lifted the blouse off her shoulders.

Fiona selected a pool cue from the rack on the wall as Victor set up the balls. When she leaned over the table her breasts swayed slightly, almost escaping the confines of her bra. As much as she hated to admit that he was right, she was a bit more comfortable. Much to his credit Victor's eyes were focused on the way she was lining up the shot, not her tits and erect nipples.

Fiona put the ball back and lined up the shot. The cue ball hit its target with a loud crack and two stripped balls rolled into pockets, Fiona briefly wondered if it was a trick he had somehow engineered, but decided it was her skill.

"Yes," she squealed.

"So it is the blouse, I wonder if they will let us back in the club with you topless."

"Probably not. You know, what's good for the goose is good for the gander..." she teased.

"As you wish," he replied, peeling the T shirt off.

It was always intriguing to see him with his shirt off. It was more than how sexy he looked wearing only a snug fitting pair of jeans, more than his muscular physique. She knew the stories behind some of the scars that dotted his chest and back and someday hoped to learn the rest. She wondered if any of them had been acquired in a seedy pool hall.

The moment he stepped behind her she felt trapped. Her mind flashed back to their first meeting, when he had pinned her wrists to the table with some high tech wizardry and toyed with her, then sent her home to Frank hornier than she had ever been. What he would do to her tonight was a mystery, but she hoped it was more than just teasing. Tonight her options for relief were limited, Frank was gone until the following afternoon. Victor had provided her with a few wonderful toys, but none of them would satisfy the craving she felt.

"Okay, looks like you are stripes."

Fiona lined up her next shot, acutely aware of his lustful stare. The odds of being sent home to satisfy her urges with a toy were diminishing. She spread her legs and stuck her ass out a bit to encourage him, then tapped the ball just enough to sink another stripe.

"Very nice," he said.

The next shot put her directly across the table from him. As she leaned forward the sensation of her breasts swaying was more noticeable than usual, no doubt due to her aroused condition. Her eyes darted up from the felt table and focused on Victor's jeans. Much to her delight she could see a noticeable bulge, and she felt quite pleased that she was able to elicit such an impressive response from him.

She drew the pool cue back and as the shaft slid through her fingers, she thought of the equally hard shaft in Victor's pants. When she hit her target the balls in her pussy sprang to life, causing her to draw a breath. She heard Victor chuckle.

"There's more where that came from if you continue to do well, " he said, "but if you miss you will be punished."

Circling the table she considered her options, and wondered what her punishment would be. Perhaps there was a riding crop or flogger hidden away, or maybe he would make do with the pool cue. Part of her wanted to win, to put him in his place. The idea of just giving up crossed her mind, but she could not surrender to him without a fight.

When she doubled back, Victor realized she liked parading around the pool table with only the thin fabric of the bra covering her bosom. She did not seem to mind the ways taunting him with her full, firm breasts. Even in the dim light the swollen amber buds were like beacons; it was impossible not to look. When she leaned over the table he was tempted to lift her skirt up, yank her panties down and fuck her hard, but that wasn't the game they were playing. Once again he felt a bit jealous of Frank, who was treated to this sight almost every night. The shot was trying for was not easy like the previous ones. This time the ball she was aiming at was less than an inch from the pocket. There were easier shots on the table, but she didn't choose them.

It was with mixed emotions she watched the cue ball roll into the pocket. The risk of the shot going badly had been obvious, but she speculated that the reward for making it would be worth the risk.

"You needed a bit of backspin," he chided, stepping behind her, "that was too risky of a shot for you."

A second later she felt him slap her ass. It wasn't a gentle tap, the open handed blow stung, and the noise echoed in her ears. He scooped the cue ball out of the pocket and set it on the table with a resounding thud, "Try again."

Victor stood with his hands on his hips, blocking the shortest path to the end of the table. It only took a few steps to for her to understand why he wanted her to take the long way around. With each step the balls in her pussy shifted, and combined with the stinging sensation on her ass it ratcheted up her arousal.

"Maybe the bra is holding you back," he suggested.

"Perhaps, can you be a dear and help me with it?"

"You got yourself into it; I think you can get out of it."

It wasn't the response she expected. Hesitantly she leaned the pool cue against the table then reached back to unhook her bra. She glanced in his direction, and struggled to break away from his lustful stare. Despite the sexual tension in the air she didn't feel like an object, and although he had clearly assumed the dominant role she wasn't ready to completely cede control to him.

The bra didn't hide much, but he still eagerly anticipated seeing it fall to the floor. His pulse quickened when he saw the straps go slack, indicating she unfastened the clasp in the back. The she paused, and a grin spread across her face. Wisely she did not look up, depriving him of the chance to stare her down. One at a time she shrugged off the shoulder straps of the bra, supporting the gossamer thin fabric of the cups with her hands, obscuring her swollen nipples from his view. The fabric of his jeans felt tighter as her teasing heightened his arousal. Various fantasies flashed through his mind, but he had a plan and he was going to stick to it. Finally she lowered her hands and the bra fell to the floor. She picked up the pool cue and leaned over the table, causing her breasts to sway again. He turned and walked up behind her, planting his pool cue between her feet and pressing the shaft against her ass.

It wasn't enough that he was standing closer to her; he had to push her limits. For a moment she put the thought of having something hard between her legs aside and focused on making the shot. The cue tapped the ball, it rolled across the table. She hit her target, but not quite hard enough to push it into the pocket.

"Nice try," he said, "let me show you a better way."

His tone wasn't insulting or condescending, but it was authoritative. She stepped back and watched him as he retrieved the ball and put it back on the table. There was no doubt that she could learn something by watching, but that wasn't the only reason her eyes were glued to him. Everything about him was sexy, from the sinewy muscles of his arms and back to the way his jeans hugged his perfectly grabbable ass. From the tufts of hair that covered his chest to the way his arms flexed as he lined up his shot he was quite a sight. She mentally undressed him, noting that he and Frank had similar taste in clothes; they both liked button fly jeans. Even the belt he was wearing looked familiar, and she was anxious to have the cool metal of the buckle in her hands.

"If you hit it right most of the energy will transfer to the other ball," he said, then his arms snapped forward and the cue ball drove its target right into the pocket. He picked up the balls and put them back on the table, "Your turn."

Staying focused was impossible, but she made her best effort. She clipped the edge of the ball, sending it spinning across the table.

"I think you have something else on your mind," he whispered in her ear, "I know I do." His pool cue fell to the floor with a soft thud.

"I do."

"Bend over," he growled.

She felt him left her skirt and pulled her panties down to just above her knees. The balls began to buzz and the metallic sound of his belt buckled echoed in her ears. She arched her back, offering her sex to him, eagerly anticipating the feeling of being penetrated.

"Now show me what you were doing when I called you," he commanded.

Being ordered to masturbate caught her off guard, and she hesitated as she struggled to make sense of his words. The sting of his hand slapping her ass suspended the intoxicating effect of the endorphins that were flooding her mind, but only briefly. She lifted one hand off the table and put it between her legs. She wondered if he was depriving her of his cock because of her earlier defiance, or if this was his plan all along. It did not matter once her fingertips slid over her mons. Just to spite him she turned her hips a bit, spreading her ass cheeks apart. Fiona was pretty sure he wanted to fuck her in the ass, but she remembered Frank telling her that was one thing Victor wasn't allowed to do.

Knowing that he was being denied something gave her a special thrill. Her fingers hovered over her labia, but she didn't go any further. His instructions had been to show him what she had done when she was alone, and there was no reason to rush things. With one finger on either side of her swollen clit she slid the slender digits over her sweat soaked skin. When had it gotten so hot? As she grew more and more aroused she felt the fight with gravity to keep the buzzing balls in her pussy became more difficult. As the vibrating orbs got closer to her labia the effect on her clit grew more intense.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned as her climax grew closer and closer. She didn't care that she was going to come before she felt, or even saw, his cock.

"Is that all you were doing?" he asked.

Fiona wondered if he had been watching her earlier, or if he was making a guess based on how well he knew her. He was right; she had been playing with her tits as well. She lifted her other hand off the pool table and pinched the amber bud that topped her breast. That was all it took to send her reeling over the edge. She shoved her fingers into her dripping wet pussy as her orgasm engulfed her. Later she would wonder if he had been jacking off while he watched her masturbate, but now she was living in the moment, relishing the feeling of ecstasy.

It wasn't just the sight of her fingers sinking into her fully exposed sex that turned him on. The way her skirt was flipped up on to her back, and her panties were pulled down to her knees made it even more erotic. He watched her body shudder as waves of euphoria passed through it. Again and again his eyes were drawn to her ass. The agreement with Frank was that she had to ask before he was allowed to penetrate her tightest orifice, and someday he planned to make her beg for it. But it wasn't going to happen tonight.

"Turn around and get on your knees," he growled.

Much to her surprise he still had his pants on; the button fly strained to hold back his throbbing erection. What she had heard was him removing his belt. The leather strip was doubled up in his left hand. As she knelt before him Fiona realized the balls were missing. Most likely she had lost them when she came, but that didn't matter.

"I want you to play with your tits," he demanded, and when she hesitated he swung his arm, slapping the side of her breast with his belt.

The sting of the leather against her tender skin sent a chill through her body. She waited for a second blow, then cupped her breasts in her hands, lifting them up like an offering.

"Touch yourself there," he instructed, tapping the leather belt against her swollen nipples. The timbre of his voice betrayed him; it told her that he was just as filled with lust as she was. Obediently she tugged on her nipples, stretching the amber skin to its limit.

The ache in his cock was almost unbearable, but he wanted to see how far he could push her. Fiona's breasts were the perfect size for tit fucking; firm enough to feel tight but big enough to wrap around his cock. It was an option he considered, and then dismissed. He watched as she kneaded the smooth skin and tugged on her nipples. When she moaned his eyes moved to her mouth, and he knew what he wanted.

"Now unbutton my pants and grab my cock."

She eagerly complied with his order; the moment his rigid shaft appeared she wrapped her hands around it.

The temptation to tit fuck her returned, but watching her masturbate had him dangerously close to orgasm. Coating her breast with a thick coat of cum would be enjoyable, but he had something else in mind.

"Open your mouth."

Having him in her mouth wasn't her first choice, but it was better than being taunted. She remained still, waiting for the command to start sucking his dick. She tightened her grip on his erection; it felt hot and hard in her hands. It was tempting to stand up and climb him like a tree, then lower her body down on to his throbbing erection.

Victor opened his grip just enough for the tongue of the belt to slip from his grasp. With a flick of his wrist the leather flew up and around the back of her neck. His right hand grabbed the loose end and he pulled it against the back of her neck until her ruby red lips were pressed against the tip of his cock.

"Now suck my cock until I come."

At first she was disappointed that he wanted to finish in her mouth and not in her pussy, but she accepted her fate. Victor's cock was average in length, but exceptional in girth. As her lips moved down his shaft her jaw was stretched to its limit.

He knew that she didn't always swallow, which made the way she eagerly sucked his cock even more erotic. Her obvious desire to please him was almost as arousing as watching her head bob up and down on his erection. Doubling the belt back up in his hand he slapped against her shoulder blade, but she didn't miss a beat. Fiona's blowjobs were messy and loud, she coated his erection in saliva, slurping and moaning she sucked and stroked his cock.

The pressure was building, but he wasn't ready to finish. Grabbing a fistful of hair he pulled her back until his cock slipped out of her mouth, and watched as her saliva dripped off his erection and on to her tits. The sirens song of her cleavage called out to him again, but he held back.

"Are you ready for me to come in your mouth?" he asked. Just saying the words sent a shiver through his body.

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm ready for you to come in my mouth," she replied, despite her desire to feel his thick cock between her legs.

"Open your mouth."

She obeyed and second later he guided the engorged head of his cock between her lips. He paused, and she took the opportunity to swirl her tongue over his rigid flesh.

It was obvious that Fiona knew that the visual part of a blowjob was almost as important as the tactile part. He pulled her head closer and watched her lips wrap around his cock, stretching as she took in more and more of his rigid shaft.

"Oh yes," he groaned.

It was time, Fiona decided, to make him come. She put one hand on his ass and wrapped the other around his throbbing erection. Bobbing her head back and forth she relished the feeling of his cock penetrating her mouth. At the same time she stroked his cock, her hand gliding easily over his dripping wet skin. The key was using both her hand and mouth on the sensitive head, and keeping a steady rhythm. It wasn't long before she tasted a few drops of cum leaking out.

"Oh yes, yes, I'm going to come," he moaned. There was no point in fighting it; he was well past the point of no return.

When the first stream of hot, thick cum spurted into her mouth she sealed her lips around his cock and dug her fingers into his ass. She could feel his erection jerk as it pumped a steady stream of cum into her mouth. She didn't stop sucking until he pushed her away, unable to stand her tongue swirling around the sensitive tip of his cock.

It would be an understatement to say he felt drained. She looked up at him with a doe eyed expression and licked her lips. Not a single drop escaped her mouth.

"You're going to spend the night here," he said, tucking his waning erection back into his jeans and buttoning the fly shut.

"I didn't bring anything to sleep in," she protested. Normally she would go home and fuck Frank's brains out, but he wasn't there. There were toys that could satisfy her, but this was the first time Victor had insisted she spend the night, and she was intrigued.

"I'll show you to the guest room, there's a shower if you want..." he said.

Fiona stood and followed. She was still horny, and wondered if he just wanted to watch her masturbate again. She followed him up the stairs and down the hall. He opened the door and waved her in.

"I think you will find everything you need," he said.

"Except something to sleep in," she countered.

"I said need, not want." He replied, "Get some rest; I'll see you in a bit."

When he shut the door she wasn't sure what to think. A hot shower and some sleep sounded like a good idea, but deep down she still craved the feeling of being penetrated by his cock. Seeking a distraction from her lust she looked around. The room had a cozy feel to it; it was simple, a queen size bed against one wall. A small nightstand was on the right side of the bed, and a small dresser was against the opposite wall. She ventured into the bathroom, which kept with the simple theme. As he had said, she had everything she needed. She half expected to see hotel sized bottles of shampoo and lotion. Fiona suspected that this room saw almost as many guests as some hotels, but everything had a homey feel. Only the toothbrush was still in a wrapper.

One thing that stood out was the shower. A small stall with a curtain would have been appropriate for this room, but instead there was a walk in shower that was big enough for at least two people. Instead of coming out of the wall, the shower head dropped down from the ceiling, allowing for a view of the mirror over the sink. She turned on the water, surprised by the force of the stream. It did not seem like the typical low flow showerhead, and she briefly wondered what over-engineered system was behind the walls. As steam from the hot water filled the air she stepped in and let it run over her. Now sleep sounded like an even better idea. Fiona quickly washed up and dried off, returning to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her head, but otherwise naked. She gave her hair one last scrub, then slipped into bed and closed her eyes.