Fiona's Billard's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I'm not going to make you swallow this time," he assured her, "but I am going to come on your tits."

His words were accompanied by a sense of relief, she wasn't sure how easy it would be to swallow in her current position. Using what little energy she had left she turned her head from side to side, rubbing his cock against the inside of her cheeks until it popped out, then swirling her tongue around it when he shoved it back in.

Victor suspected she liked giving head, if she didn't, she certainly faked enthusiasm well. What this blowjob lacked in friction it made up for in appearance. Her naked body was spread out before him, and her lips were stretched around his throbbing erection. As her breasts rose and fell they hid and revealed her naked sex. Each time he saw the delicate flesh of her labia a shiver ran down his spine. He could already feel the pressure building. This time he didn't fight it, he didn't engage any tantric technique to delay his orgasm. Instead he relished the experience until he was on the verge of orgasm.

"Oh yes, yes, I'm going to come," he groaned as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it.

"I want you to come on my tits," she cried out. Moments later she heard the same grunt as she had on the phone 12 hours earlier and then felt the sensation of hot cum splattering on to her breasts and dripping on to her throat. When she felt the tip of his cock on her lips again she eagerly sucked it onto her mouth and lashed it with her tongue. He only lasted about ten seconds, and then pulled his fading erection out, unable to withstand her oral assault. The corners of her mouth turned up in a grin at the fact that Victor wasn't in complete control of the situation.

"Now I'm done with you," he said.

Fiona felt him loosen the ropes around her ankles first, then her wrists. When she tried to remove the blindfold he stopped her. After a few moments he pulled her upright and spun her around a few times, then finally removed the cover from her eyes. The room looked just as it had when she entered, except the ropes and riding crop were gone. Also missing was the candle, but her body was covered with droplets of purple wax mixed with puddles of cum. Victor peeled the wax cap off her nipples.

"Maybe I should keep this as a souvenir," he said.

"I'm sure you have quite a collection," she countered.

"Actually," he replied, "this is the first time that happened, but I'll give your suggestion some consideration. Now let's get you cleaned up and to bed."

Walking back to the guest room with Victor felt a bit odd, mostly because they were both still completely naked. He walked her into the shower, and just has she had guessed it had enough space for two with room to spare. He gently scrubbed the wax off. When he washed her hair his fingers massaged her scalp, making the sting of the riding crop a distant, albeit exciting, memory. Once the shower was over he toweled her off and tucked her into bed, still naked. He was still standing beside the bed when she drifted off to sleep.