All Comments on 'Fire and Ash'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

More chapters coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
waiting

hoping there is more to this story, like a wedding and a little revenge on the local gossip.

OldStormyOldStormyalmost 10 years ago
Gotta' be more

Really enjoyed it but it sure leaves the way open for a follow on. Lets hear about the gossiping and subsequent reaction. Did they rent out or sell the 'new' house or move into it yada yada? Did her first hubby torch the place? So many openings to continue - PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story

More chapters please. Well written story

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Nice

You have left us dangling. Let's have some more.

OldbaldbikerOldbaldbikeralmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best written stories I've read in ages. And to echo the comments of others - more please!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Every old fart's fantasy

An ancient plot line wrapped in a very neat package. Great job!

northlandernorthlanderalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

When I start Literotica and read thru the list of new stories for that day, I look for certain authors. One of the most underrated writers is Bogarts Boss. I have yet to read one of his stories that isn't a delight in a human way. Fire and Ash is yet another. Congratulations on a really good story.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Very, Very Good!

A beautiful story. I really enjoyed the read. I also noted that you didn't get a bunch of "Anons" bitching about the story!! All comments including mine are positive, & rightly so.

Thank you for a very nice, neat, well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can I breathe out now?

As gradually as you built up the tension between Mack and Ashley I had a good idea what was going to happen soon after she first reached his door. I might have quickly scanned rest of it to rush to the end and satisfy my suspicions, but found myself holding my breath as I read each word.

Anything that's worth reading takes its time and builds up gradually to its conclusion. This was one of them. Highly enjoyable read.

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 10 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoy reading your story, especially the section with the neighborhood gossip, made me smile. A very tentative start and build up, but I can understand his reluctance. I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
happiness

a delightful and sensitive story. loved it ! thanks

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Nice

Nice Damsel in distress story. But he didn't need a dog.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous