All Comments on 'Fire and Ice Ch. 06'

by MisBehaved

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Finally !!!! I'm so happy you're back!!! Great chapter, please keep writing !

JensensloverJensensloverabout 12 years ago

That was hot! I loved this chapter and I like how you brought Iain in to this story. I Love A true duet, so please, please post it again soon

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
More

Adam wasn't the only vamp. They knew about him but he knew nothing of them, sorta creepy for him. And now he has his mate for eternity, Emma. And Emma chose to give up her human life to be w/Adam. It all sounds so wonderful except, the council want's to see Adam. I feel the plot thickening alittle? I'm eager for more.....

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Delightful to see the story unfold.

The plot always forges ahead in your chapters; no shilly-shallying around. And now we're off to Greece to meet the coven. I'm looking forward to your description of how Emma experiences her new existence, as well as the deepening relationship between the lovers.

Thanks for continuing to share your very engaging vamp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i would be suspicious of the coven. i mean come on they knew about him but waited 2k yrs to meet him and it just so happens to be now when he has emma back. they want to know how many he has sired if they kept track of him like they say shouldnt they know that she is the first.

McCaslandMcCaslandabout 12 years ago
:-)

More please. Really starting to get interesting.

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Still a wonderful story....

but I have to agree with Anon 4/20/12. If the Coven was keeping tabs on Adam, then why are they just now darkening his doorstep? They could've contacted him, when he was out in Greece/Europe, but why didn't they? I just hope the Coven has a valid reason to leave Adam by himself for 2000 years, as I am sure that he could've used the companionship from other vampires and lessons on learning to be a vampire. Keep up the great writing and I can't wait to see where this story goes or ends. :)

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
oh wow.

that was hott as fuck.

you really can WRITE!!!

now, more plot please, but don't cut the sex.

AND

i want to know what's happening with A True Duet, it's one of my favourites!!!

you have no idea how pissed i was to find it gone!!!

please can i have it back?!?!

pwease?

k_k

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago
Come on people

The guy did say that they had lost track of Adam, that he was off the radar for a very long time.

rewski84rewski84about 12 years ago
Just curious (but somewhat confused)

As to how could it be that Adam, spending -- what was it -- 6 months? in Greece looking for others like him and having come up empty. That's not really surprising, considering he's been looking for about 1800 years. What is surprising, however, is how could it be that the Coven not pick up on the fact that there's this vampire, literally on their doorstep, looking for them? How is it that only upon returning, is Adam -- with no explanation -- suddenly found? And what kind organization responsible for "keeping tabs" on it's members, would send someone -- acting like a bounty hunter, no less -- to "escort" Adam back to the Coven? Immediately, too? And for what -- an inquisition? Iain's behavior ("open the door or I'll break it down!") seems to support this (sorry, but that line was a bit much). I would have thought that if one would like to welcome another back into it's organization after being apart for eons, that you'd send out some kind of contact type announcement first and then a welcome wagon of sorts (IMHO) a little while later, and not send some character similar to a US marshal waiting to make an arrest.

Is there something in Adam's background history that would warrant a forced immediate return back to Greece? Like I said, just curious...

Also, and I apologize for assuming this, but aren't vampires (as do many other nonhumans) supposed to be able to sense each other?

Despite the confusion (for me) towards the end, this is a great read, and am seriously looking forward to see what happens next... (thanks for letting me vent!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A True Duet

Everyone seems to have enjoyed it, now I want to read it too!

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

i am with rewski on his/her comments....that being said, i am very much into your own take about a vampire story...ALL the vampire stories i've read have been about them being so aggressive when pursuing their prey/mate...i like that adam is gentler and more controlled despite being a dangerous predator...i wish he could've been a werewolf (just my personal preference! LOL) but i'm liking your plot twists....please continue writing and am looking forward to this story's unfolding and may i just say that your writing skills and grammar is really good...do you have an editor already? i always get irked when some authors and commenters say grammar isn't that important...if an author is really serious about improving their writing/storytelling skills, most definitely grammar is an important aspect of that...i know this site is not the best for wanting to learn how to write but c'mon! i've encountered many authors here that have gone on to be published so i think a majority of authors posting here have that desire, no matter how small, of being taken seriously as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where'd it go?

Great story, but there hasn't been an update for 6 months... will this be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too good a story to abandon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

great story!

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
More, please?

This story is so heartfelt, won't you please continue it and bring it to a satisfying finish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

I want to here about Greece

sarah_siddonssarah_siddonsover 7 years ago
There's got to be more

One of the best vampire stories I've read, but there's got to be more.

Did they go to Greece ???

Did they met their Elders ???

Come on, don't just leave us hanging, complete the story

DivwayDivwayabout 3 years ago

Loved this story so far. Adam & Emma are a good, old but also modern romance. Curious as to how it will develop in Athens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous