Fire and Ice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisBehaved
MisBehaved
120 Followers

His hands came onto my lap, clasping mine, entwining my fingers with his. He leaned his forehead against mine and I closed my eyes, reveling in the perfection of his touch.

This man is mine, forever. flashed through my mind. Death didn't factor in the equation at all.

Suddenly, it hit me that I was immortal. I would live forever. With Adam.

It was terrifying, but exhilarating at the same time. Eternity is such a hard concept to grasp, and my mind was struggling with it as I clasped his hand more tightly. I opened my eyes and they met his. I could make out all of the colors of his iris, the light hazel ring surrounding the pupil, encased by the solid grey. In different lights, each color was more prominent. I found myself fascinated by the light, disturbed by the rotating fan, playing on the colors of his iris.

In that moment, I opened my senses, and I really took Adam, all of him, in. I saw the way the gentle breeze created by the ceiling fan scarcely moved each strand of his hair. I saw, in his neck, the gentle pulse of his heartbeat. I inhaled and smelled his essence. Masculine, strong and gentle, like spun steel. I released his hand and mine flew to his neck, pulling him as close to me as possible. His skin felt like heaven under my fingertips, yielding to my touch while resisting at the same time. The tip of my nose grazed against his as I pulled him ever closer, until his lips touched mine.

His taste was like fire, burning white hot through my senses. Electricity flowed from my lips to my soul as his arms wrapped around me and pulled me into him. My lips formed to his, giving and taking at the same time. I could feel each heartbeart, mine and his, pulsing behind our lips. He was warmth and vitality, calmness and serenity at the same time. Fire and ice. Who knew that the two could coexist so perfectly?

Sensation washed over me, emotion crashed around me. Joy welled from deep in my soul, bubbling through my entire being, culminating in a single tear that slipped from under my lashes.

This was perfection. This was why my soul was created. Adam.

Understanding filled me. Inexplicably, I was Adam's, and he was mine. No one would harm him in any way while I had any say in the matter. Without asking, I knew it was the same for him. Our souls were connected in more planes that could be described. They were connected beyond the physical realm, beyond the spiritual realm.

I'd heard true love described as "simple as breathing." But this feeling was more deeply ingrained than breathing. I could hold my breath whenever I wanted. But I knew, somehow, that I would never hold anything back from Adam, nor would he hold anything back from me. Our souls mixed like wisps of smoke, dancing together, inseparable, undistinguishable. Unified.

Mine.

Our lips parted and I was looking into Adam's soul-stirring eyes. His brow was furrowed in a concerned way. I wanted to laugh, or sing, or do something, anything to convey how happy I was.

His thumb caressed the single tear that had run down my cheek and he whispered, "Are you alright, Em?"

I'd never been better. I'd never been alive before this. I was alive now.

I took a deep breath, trying to find words to express the ecstasy, "I'm...perfect, Adam. This...us...we're perfect."

A smile brightened his face and he kissed the tip of my nose.

"Yes, Em, we are."

Our intimate moment was shattered by a pounding on the door. Adam's head quickly turned, then we both heard a voice on the other side of the door. It shocked me; I could hear the man as if he was standing right next to me.

"Mr. Illios, open the door or I'll break it down!"

A growl echoed from Adam's throat and he muttered a curse about "that damn vampire," before he stood up and went to leave the bedroom. He cast a glance back at me and gave me his trademark grin,

"You should get dressed. That's Mr. Dibari. I'm assuming he'll want to talk to you."

He left the room and I looked down at myself.

Apparently, Adam had dressed me at some point in the middle of the night, replacing my panties and putting one of his shirts on me, so that it reached to the tops of my thighs when I stood up. I brought the fabric to my nostrils; it smelled just like him. Sighing, I placed my feet on the floor, flexing my toes, and stood up.

It seemed that I could open and close my senses, hearing things like the conversation that Mr. Dibari and Adam were having, because once I heard my name through the door, I strained to listen to their conversation, and suddenly it was as if they were standing right next to me.

"She'll be fine! A quick flight to Athens and you can have her alone to your heart's content," a dark, masculine voice said.

Adam gave a small chuckle, "I seriously doubt that, Mr. Dibari, but there are other things to consider. Do you really think that she'll be able to control herself on a plane? A small, contained space filled with living, breathing humans. Even the air is recycled, for god's sake! You must remember how appetizing they smell at first, even when you're hungry. It takes years for control to form!"

The voice that replied was tense, "I realize that, Mr. Illios. But it can't be helped. The High Coven must debrief you. Because I was here when she was sired, they won't have many questions to ask her. But imagine how much more quickly she'll be able to develop with an entire coven of vampires helping her. You can't imagine how much easier it is to fully develop with our kind, Adam."

Adam took a long inhale, then sighed, "You may be right. But the plane. I just don't see any way around the enclosed space."

"It's too long a distance to travel any other way. I'll make a few calls, see if we can get a private jet to take the three of us. If that's not possible, we'll have to fly first class. You shouldn't have to worry, though. Two mature vampires on either side of her should be enough to dissuade her from acting out."

Adam must have agreed, because the tones on the other side of the door became a lot more amicable.

I should have been upset that Adam and another strange vampire were planning on how to take me to Athens without even asking me if I wanted to go. But what was the harm? I had, literally, unlimited amounts of time.

I glanced around the room and saw my clothes tossed into the corner. Seeing them there brought memories of last night, and I felt dampness growing between my thighs just thinking about Adam.

His bedroom wasn't attached to a bathroom, so I was going to have to get dressed and shower later. I wasn't planning on walking out, in front of a strange vampire, without being fully clothed.

I shook out my hair, running my fingers through it to untangle it as best I could, then grabbed my bra from the top of the pile. I lifted Adam's shirt over my head and tossed it on the bed, then hooked my bra around my torso, spinning it and fitting my breasts comfortably inside. My black camisole went on next, then my jeans. I reached for my work blouse and slipped my arm in one of the sleeves, pulling it on like a jacket. I shrugged my shoulders, trying to get it on right, when I heard a rip.

My eyes widened as I took my arms out of the blouse and held it up. I had ripped it, right where my fingers had been tugging on it, on the hems in the front.

It seemed that I was a lot stronger as a vampire.

Sighing, I tossed the ruined blouse on the bed and picked up Adam's shirt once more. I tugged it over my head and tucked the back of it into my jeans, trying to get rid of some of the bagginess. I ran my fingers through my hair one more time, then walked out into the living room. The muscles between my legs were sore, so it hurt a bit to walk. I felt myself wincing.

Adam noticed and strode to my side, "How you feeling, Em? You ok?"

I smiled at him, nodded, and took his hand. "I'm fine. Who's this?"

The dark, Mediterranean vampire stuck out his hand, "Iain Dibari at your service. I'm here to take you and Adam back to Athens."

I raised a brow in mock surprise, then took his hand and shook it. "Athens, huh? Seems pretty far away to me. My name's Emma Avonside."

Mr. Dibari smiled and dipped his head, respectfully, "It's a pleasure."

Adam's hand rested in the small of my back protectively, comfortingly, as he spoke, "You want to tell Emma what you've decided for us?"

Iain ignored the subtle insult and continued to speak to Emma, "I've made a few calls since you've been a bit incapacitated. Since you've just turned, the High Coven thinks it would be too unsafe for you to travel just yet. So I've booked a hotel room until the end of the week while you adjust. We'll leave for Greece next Monday."

I leaned into Adam and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I could feel him tense up at Mr. Dibari's words.

"You had me under the impression that we were leaving today, Mr. Dibari."

Iain just chuckled, "I told you that I would make some calls. The High Coven is not unreasonable, Mr. Illios. Just impatient. We'll wait until Monday. I imagine Miss Avonside here has some business to attend to before she drops off the face of the planet for a while."

I nodded. I would have to turn in my resignation to work, not that they would care much, and gather a few of my things. Other than that, the time spent here would be adjusting to my new role as a vampire among humans.

Iain watched Emma nod, then glanced at Adam. "I'll leave you two for the rest of the day, but I'll be here tomorrow morning to help you with her."

Adam said nothing, only clutched my shoulder tighter. I imagined that if I wasn't a vampire, his grip would hurt. Now, it only felt comforting. I smiled at Mr. Dibari, "It was nice to meet you. Thanks for all of your help...and for saving me."

Iain only gave a respectful nod, then turned and walked out the door.

Adam sighed as the door shut. "I don't like that vampire.

I grinned up at him, "Really? I like him. He seems reasonable, and he saved me. So I like him."

Adam smiled down at me, then pressed his lips to mine.

"I don't have anything to be jealous about, do I?"

I couldn't resist the giggle that rose in my throat, "Of course not!" I exclaimed, with a faked shocked expression.

He grinned, and a sexy growl echoed from his throat.

"Good." His arms wrapped around me, and suddenly I was lifted into the air. I rested my hands on his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his middle. His lips nibbled along my neck as he spoke, "I don't like being jealous."

I gasped and found his lips with mine, pressing against his. His tongue parted my lips and suddenly he was probing, stroking my tongue with his. My fingers came up, entwining in his hair as I pulled his mouth to mine. As he started walking us back to the bedroom, I felt his hardness pressing on my most sensitive spot and it made me gasp loudly.

His face had a little smirk on it as I yanked his mouth back to mine. We made it to the edge of the bed and he laid me down, not stopping the kiss.

The jeans that I had just put on were taken off with more dexterity than I thought he had, and his shirt was over his head and in the corner once again. I sat up and ran my hands along his smooth chest, reveling in the feeling of his skin underneath my fingertips. Tracing down the lines of his muscles, I found the clasp on his jeans and released it, tugging them down over his hips and letting them pool at his feet. The bulge in his boxer briefs stared at me. I looked up at him, then smiled, and turning my attention to the front of me once more, pulled the briefs down over his hips as well.

His cock sprang out, proud and tall, the tip already wetted. I stifled a gasp at the sight of it. My hand wrapped around it, seeming so small compared to his size, and a small growl escaped my throat.

When Adam heard me growl, his cock jumped in my hand and he groaned. He felt like hot steel covered in satin, hard and throbbing in my grasp. I slowly moved my hand down to the base of his cock, then pulled back towards me and Adam gasped, moaning.

"Oh my God, Emma..."

I looked up at him and met his eyes, filled with need and lust. But I wasn't finished yet. I ran my hand up and down a few more times, causing Adam to jerk, milking him. A large, clear drop of precum pooled on the head of his cock, and suddenly I was filled with the uncontrollable desire to taste him.

My head dipped down, my tongue darted out, and gently I licked the droplet off of his slit.

Adam hissed, groaning, and putting his hands in my hair. He clutched my hair, pushing me closer to his cock, and my lips opened, enveloping its head.

Adam moaned my name, long and low, and I felt a thrill of pleasure race through my body. I held his pleasure in my grasp and I wanted to take give it to him. Slowly, I lowered my head more, swirling my tongue over the slit on the head of his cock. I pushed my head down until I felt him hit the back of my mouth and stopped, wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, breathing through my nose. It was then that I began to suck.

Adam's hips jerked as he cried out my name once more, this time quickly and loudly. I felt myself growing wetter as I pictured us, my lips wrapped around his cock, my cheeks pulling in and releasing as I sucked, my hair framing us both. I felt Adam start fucking my mouth, pushing in and pulling out ever so slightly.

Suddenly, he pulled my head back and stood me up, kissing me, his cock, hard, between us. His hands roamed my back until they found the edge of the shirt and he broke the kiss long enough to pull it over my head. He tossed the shirt, then his hands were back, unclasping my bra deftly. He broke the kiss once more, panting, then whispered into my ear,

"I have to have you. Now and forever, Em. But especially...now" As he said the last word he yanked at my panties and I heard a rip as he tried to slide them down my legs. I helped him, lifting my feet, stepping out of them, until we were both standing there, panting, and naked. He pulled my chin up and started ravaging my mouth once more, then his hands slid down my back and rested just underneath my ass cheeks. He quickly lifted me up and held me as he had before, with my legs wrapped around his middle, clutching him, holding each other close. His cock was nestled between the lips of my wet pussy, and I whimpered as he rubbed against my clit.

"You're mine," he gasped into my ear and electricity thrilled through my spine.

I kissed along his neck, mumbling words against his skin. "Mine...mine...mine..."

I felt his hips draw away from mine, felt him positioning his cock at my entrance, and I tensed, waiting, anticipating. Suddenly, he pressed forward and sheathed himself in me, quickly, harshly. I groaned and let out a cry as his slid home, faster and deeper than he ever had last night.

There was no pain, only pleasure and an intense feeling of fullness. I moaned against his neck, pressing my lips to the vein there, and instantly I was biting him.

I don't know when my fangs unsheathed themselves, but I do know that as they slipped under his skin Adam cried out in euphoria loudly, falling with me to the bed and pumping within me with more drive than he had before. I took a pull with my lips and in that moment I was tasting Adam. I growled, my pussy clenching around his cock as he drove into me again, and again, and again. He was everything that my taste buds ever wanted, every taste that I had ever liked culminated in Adam.

"Emma! Oh, god, Em!"

I heard him, felt him, tasted him, smelled him. I saw Adam, and he was mine. Something inside of me told me to stop drinking him, and my fangs slid from under his skin back into hiding. I laved my tongue over the two pricks of blood and cried out loudly; he was pistoning into me now, driving into me, claiming me. I felt myself starting to spasm around him and cried out his name, "Adam...." His name trailed off into a long, profound groan as I came on his cock. I felt my back arch completely off of the bed, changing his angle, and he hissed, lowering his head, biting into my breast.

I screamed as my orgasm skyrocketed, flooding my senses with light, taste and sound. I felt his cock speeding up, then heard him gasp my name, shuddering as my walls spasmed around him, milking every drop of come from his cock.

We collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily, and I crawled up next to him, burrowing into his side, letting his arms come around me as I watched his chest rise and fall.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy and moaned, stretching, "I should shower."

Adam just clutched me closer, "Not yet, Em. I like knowing that you're not going to be in pain in a few hours. Just stay here."

I smiled and snuggled into him once more, tracing outlines with my fingertips along his chest, relaxing. He sighed contentedly and grasped my hand, holding it tightly. I yawned, looked out the window, then decided that a little nap would be alright before I had to deal with the rest of the day.

"I love you, Adam."

His hand came up, caressing my jawline, and he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"I love you too, Emma."

MisBehaved
MisBehaved
120 Followers
12