All Comments on 'Fire Ch. 06'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
incognito8incognito8over 15 years ago
Oh mama!!

I just discovered you and I can't wait to see where this goes! Thanks!

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
LOVED it!

Thanks for the update!

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
Great

This whole story is fucking brilliant. And its great to see their relationship progress. You take some time to put up new chapters, but you make it worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

Absolutely fantastic. Keep on writing

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Well worth the wait dear. Few understand the time it takes to create a masterpiece. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

This is certainly my favourite story on here right now. Wonderful mixture of suspense and GREAT sex :)

violinistsgstringviolinistsgstringover 15 years ago
Amazing

This has to be the hottest story on here right now. Damn.

ShondramwwShondramwwover 15 years ago
Hot!!!!

God this store is hot I cant get enough of it I hope there is more and soon please!

CoronaBlueCoronaBlueover 15 years ago
Wow!

I loved these chapters! I love this story. Keep on writing! I WILL keep on reading and enjoying your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Phew....

Wow. That was so f*****g hot! Going to take a cold shower now....

tinkerbell2002tinkerbell2002about 15 years ago
Sex..Love..Murder...Suspense!!!

Dear God, that was incredible. I just discovered your stories! Read this story from beginning to end. I loved it!!! It was totally enrapturing! Wonderful wording, imagery, and characters! I can't wait to hear more. This was absolutely amazing. You are an amazing writer. I can't wait to read more!! Thanks so much for sharing your story. That was incredible hot.

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Uabout 15 years ago
OH MY

I was just looking for a story to read to try and put me to sleep...definitely didn't find one here...Amazing story with some HOT scenes...bravo! I wait with baited breath for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What A Hot Story-Jairus Sounds Yummy!!

I love this series. Very hot and good character development. Can't wait until next chapter!!!

LaQueenLaQueenover 14 years ago
LUVED IT

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN OMGGGGG SOOOO STEAMY...GREAT JOB!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

Dear Enithermon,

I'm not finished with this series and usually I wait until the end to leave a comment, but I just came across something too lovely to pass over. The paragraph beginning with "Somewhere the piercing wail of an infant broke the evening's stillness" is simply poetry, very beautiful and clever and really touching. Bravo. The story is charming so far, even if it does have some faults (spelling and grammar, nothing major), and I really hope it will be finished and complete! Keep up the great work.

CoronaBlueCoronaBluealmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely fantastic story! Please keep on writing? I would love to know how it ends.

HayloKittehHayloKittehalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

I am absolutely in love with your writing. You inspire me! I just started writing a series for the site myself and after reading this I realize that I need to be much more detailed like you are. You really draw me into the story and make me feel as if I'm there myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

How do you do it, write us into a hot frenzy with every chapter! Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous