All Comments on 'Fire Ch. 12'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you for finishing

I loved this story.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
I loved it more

Great story and really really hot final chapter. Well done, thank heavens you have years of writing ahead of you:)

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story very well written. I look forward to more work from you.

MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
OMG HOT!

Thank you for this chapter. Talk about hot. Jairus (sorry if I spelled it wrong) is one of the hottest vampires ever. The intense sex between the two of them was very steamy to say the least.I love his emotional turmoil and vulnerability. I hate seeing this story end, but I look forward to your other endeavers.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
I'm sad to see it end . . .

I really enjoyed Thea and Jairus' story. Thank you

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

loved the ending, just wish it wasn't an ending.

i hope to read a lot more of you, whenever you can find the time to write a little ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!

Thank you for finishing it! The quality of this story was amazing, I'd pay to tour your imagination if I could! I hopeyou find the time to write more fantastic stories!

erin1955erin1955over 13 years ago
thank you

am glad u finished it.it must have been hard to juggle this story,life and studys.but i am glad.u finished the story perfect,am a romantic at heart.for them to declare thier love for each other was superb.he loved her from the first time..it was lovely.thank u

Elina27Elina27over 13 years ago
very very good....

just one of the best stories. just one of the best emotionaly involved scenes. just one of my top 3 erotic scenes... You got the timing, the pulse, the balance all perfect... More, please more...do we have to beg??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you so so much for finishing Fire. It is one of my absolutely favorite stories here as you have a way with words that makes every scene come to life. I look forward to reading your next one (hint hint :o).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the Best Stories at Literotica

Thanks Ms. E.

You definitely ended the story with a very 'steamy' chapter.

The wait was well worth while.

I do look forward to your next efforts.

VC

scorpio76scorpio76over 13 years ago
WHAT AN ENDING..

They finally said "I love you", and 'settled down'. Who couldn't ask for a better happily eva after than that!......FINALLY! (Took long enough... but from one procrastinator to another..yeah I understand!) Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity and inspirational writing with us all.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Hold on a second!

I enjoyed those earliest chapters, and take umbrage at your calling them lame. I've read the story several times (except for the last chapter), and have to ask what's not to like?

The dialogue was particularly saucy in the initial encounter when Jairus cuts Thea down from the post. I enjoyed the pussy footing (!) around one another that the two characters did in the earliest days at Jairus's home...and the affection that his servants felt for Jairus despite hisone or two peculiarities.

I wanted to make a point of this so that in your future stories you don't lose that light touch. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing your labor of love. Good luck with the studies. It feels so good when you can finally stop. ;^D

Gimlet

lildragonlildragonover 13 years ago
Excellent

I loved the ending it was worth the wait. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Thanks for finishing this

and for the apology. It was a long wait, but I'm glad you acknowledged it. Good finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for finishing this, its been a wonderful ride.

20 lashes for daring to say the first 2 chapters were lame, they were far from it. Its what roped me into the story and kept me coming back.

I for one can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Thanks for everything. I had the best time reading this. All worth the wait. I don't know what you're talking about the first chapters--those were the chapters that got me breathless for a vampire. And I hate vampire stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marvelous

I really loved reading your story. It has been one of my favourites in this site so far... The intensity of feelings the rough sex... everything was worth the wait!!!

felicity1704felicity1704over 13 years ago
Enjoyed your writing!!!

Your writing is one of the few that i repeatedly come back to read. You are really awesome at this. If you take this up professionally, like writing a novel you would definitely become a big hit. Hope you write more in the coming days as i'm eagerly waiting for it. Would be ecstatic if its in 'Nonhuman' Genre. Love your writing and keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sudhaa

freakgirl1134freakgirl1134over 13 years ago
excellent!!!

this is possibly THE best series that I have read! the characters are great and as the chapters went on I really felt like I knew them... I cant wait to read more of your stories in the future (I hope there will be more!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Speechless - It’s a good thing I’m typing. :)

This was amazing. Besides the remarkable story your writing is superb. The vocabulary was refreshing and I loved how you equally presented the perspectives of both Thea and Jairus. I don’t know what to say except that I am glad that I didn’t stumble upon your story before it was finished.

BeosaevioBeosaevioover 13 years ago
Amazing...

I certainly am glad to read the implied message that you are a graduate student of language arts of some sort. I hope to find your writing for sale somewhere. If you ever get published PLEASE let us know so that your fans can support your work!

I will reiterate what has already been spoken: Your characterizations are fabulous, your writing style is wonderful and mesmerizing, the storyline is creative and compelling. I would LOVE to have this on paper so I can carry it with me for my "idle" moments that I steal to read.

Let me know if you ever need an editor. I can't write prose worth a flip, but I can edit like a pro! (Your grammar/spelling mistakes were minimal, no worries!)

Sincerely,

Beo

EccentrickgeniusEccentrickgeniusover 13 years ago
Wow

I had the happy luck of stumbling onto this story after it was completed. It is the most delicious tale I've read yet. Being inside their heads and bodies so vividly was amazing. Based on the stories I've read in the two years since I discovered this website, you are the unequivocal champion of the author community. I just don't have the words to express how deeply this story touched me. Your descriptions locked me in from the first and I can still close my eyes and see the forest and snow...Unbelievable. I know this story is at an end, but please keep writing. I really look forward to new adventures with you.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT

Had to read it all in one night,lol,,,stayed up til 4 to finish it,,,if this is your first attempt,,,then please grace us with more ,please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fabulous

Had forgotten about this story until I returned recently. Wickedly delicious, goosebumps and all!

Thank you & keep writing!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Fabulous story!!

Your writing is truly fabulous, so please keep writing stories just like this one!!!! Thank you!!!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
I don't think I commented throughout this story

not because I didn't want to , but because there was no time. I needed to get to the next chapter quickly.

Now at the end, I'm saddened that the tale is ended. I think you are perhaps one of the best writers on this site, and I will look forward to anything further you will write!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

WerefanWerefanabout 13 years ago
Great story

Thank you for creating a great story which takes the reader through the evolution and development of its characters. If this is your first writing endeavor we, as readers, have a lot to look forward to. You have a gift which I am grateful you choose to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

So I pretty much agree with everything you said in your comments. I read this after your second story, and it was amazing to see your writing evolve. Super hot sex scenes, with the perfect balance of pain and pleasure, tenderness and passion. Well done:)

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6almost 13 years ago
Great Story!

Would love to see a story about their life in the comming years. I also loved all the sex scenes! Its a good story. Keep writeing and it will only get better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I loved this entire story, you are a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Classic Dark Fairy Tale

You weave a story like those told around the kitchen eves late at night centuries ago. Keepers of tales like yourself have always been rightly prized as rare and hard to find but well worth the search.

Thank you for sharing your gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

read both of your series and loved them both!! still waiting for the next chapter of hunting the hunter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Little Errors

I waited til I read the whole thing before commenting-Your story is awesome! The first couple of chapters really developed the main characters and set up a cohesive plot. You did wonderfully in keeping your facts straight as the story progress and only contradicted yourself once that I saw (with Jairus's age-200 or 300?). That is more than I can say about many of the stories I've read-most people have one or two glaring inconsistencies. I find them in my own writing-lol. So the grammer and misspelled words can be excused. KEEP WRITING!!

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixover 12 years ago
wonderful

This is one story that would make a wonderful movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

It's nice to read a story that atually as an end. read quite a few but most seem to be unfinished years ago. so a big big thanks for an ending. PS fantastic story

MallyseMallyseabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

I really, really enjoyed this story! I'm glad I just found it and didn't have to wait for the chapters, so no need for threats... LOL

It was so well written in so many ways! I agree that it would make a great movie. I'm happy you decided to try your hand at writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
@lilgirlsix

Damn straight. And a damn sight better than that twilight crap they have the gall to say is good vampire stuff. This entire site has better vampire stuff than twilight. Some of which are real gems. Like this one. If this were a movie, I'd pay to see it. (And then I'd probably torrent it.) Plus, it even has a good epic movie-sounding title: "Fire". I say go for it, Enithermon: see if you can get this made into a movie.

loveisbornloveisbornalmost 12 years ago
Holy crap!

Great freggin story. I apologize for not commenting on any of your other chapters but that was because i was too damn excited to start reading the following ones. So here i am finally giving some sort of acknowledgement to your awesome writing. Thank you!!!! I absolutely loved reading this.......now on to your other stories!! yayyyyy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jairus is my dream guy....

like, seriously. I have actually fallen in love with him, which is ridiculous because he doesnt exist. But, you do such amazing character development!! I like Thea too, but Jairus is incredibly SEXY.

In fact, their really isnt anything about this story that isn't incredible. I love how you managed to create and incredible romance that wasnt puke-in-my-mouth sappy. Write tons more, because i'll be sure to read it all!!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 12 years ago
SO hot

Totally forgive you for any tiny typos but must admit the worst/best one was when she told him she did rather fancy the idea of going to the dessert :)

Wonderful story and characters, I hardly ever read anything twice and this is my third time on this story, found wonderful new bits each time, probably because I was devouring it too quickly. Looking forward to any time you put pen to paper again.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good story!

I really like your stories. I started off reading Hunting the Hunter, and when I reached the end of what you had written so far, I found Fire.

I really appreciate how strong your heroines are - never the wilting damsel in distress - and yet, they're not afraid to show vulnerability either.

You're a great writer, especially if you're doing this during your graduate studies. Bravo!

LaadynurseLaadynursealmost 12 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for the story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was well written and the characters were wonderful. Thanks for finishing the story, so many here don't.

ElhazElhazover 11 years ago
Thank you

Loved the story,could not put it down. Original story and great characters.

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

If this truly is your first attempt at writing I think i can safely say your career awaits .Enjoyed every single second of it ...thank you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories I've read here, or anywhere else for that matter. Such descriptive, beautiful writing, and stunning characterisation. A thousand thanks for sharing your gift with us!!!

dirtytezdirtytezover 11 years ago
1 st story

Hard to believe

I enjoyed it a lot. Good work, I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it.

awesomenipplesawesomenipplesabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Honestly, this is probably one of my favorite erotic vampire stories that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you very much. I hope to see more from you!

the_pleasure_in_methe_pleasure_in_mealmost 11 years ago
i'm in love with your story

one of my favourites on literotica. I'll be back to read it again I'm sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story & gorgeous imagery! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best stories in Lit!

I gave 5 stars to all the chapters! thank you very much for sharing your story. I totally adore your characters. Please post more stories!!! I am addicted to your writing. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderfully dark love story

Great piece. I read stories on lit and forward the valuable few to my wife for reading. The only suggestion i would give you is to use a text to voice reader. I have Siri read selected text on my way to work each day - and errors are easily identified.

Waiting for your next great piece!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Simply awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First fiction ?

I loved the storey and am glad I only started reading it when it was finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really liked it

Really well-written story- the language was rich and evocative. I also liked the fact that the characters were interesting, complicated and not too cliche... They were strong but that wasn't the focus, they were good-looking but not in a boring way (I like that the descriptions left lots of room for the imagination... I usually hate how detailed and cliche erotica makes people... I prefer the sensuality of your descriptions where other senses are engaged beyond sight). If I could suggest one thing: I kind of missed them having non-sensual conversations... I wished there had been a little more room for friendship beyond all consuming passion, and I also wished there was more room to build the relationship with other people in their lives (May etc). But I see that their dramatic lives left little room for that :-) I do feel you did a great job building up this love and emotional depth between the two of them, it's convincing, and they're both likable, which is rare. so well done! If you do turn it into a novel though, and you should, the above is something to keep in mind. Thank you

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 8 years ago
Amazing.

If this was your first story, I can barely wait til you mature as a writer.

Didn't notice any lameness, not even when Thea twisted her ankle :-) .

Great writing and not just "for a beginner"

You'd better keep publishing on literotica, or I might be tempted to get in touch with Jairus!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Very Absorbing Story; Where Did You Go?

Greatly enjoyed this story by an excellent story teller, and I am not even a nonhuman fan. But, where did you go after 2012? Are you writing elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I can't count how many times I've reread this story and every time I am equally as captivated as the first time. Thank you for gifting this to us, thank you for leaving it up rather than removing it or not finishing this compelling story like so many others. I love this story - well written, consuming, passionate, great storyline, wonderful characters... Everything is awesome. 😊 Thank you!

XantuVoloXantuVoloalmost 7 years ago
Grammer Shmammer

This was an amazing story from beginning to end. And don't worry about the little mistakes as I'm sure we all knew exactly what you were saying. Hopefully I will get to read more of your stuff soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My thanks

Enithermon.

I thank you for finding the time and inspiration to write such thrilling stories. They were and are so good that I can forgive the spelling mistakes. ( I have Aspergers, and little irritates me more!) I have spent several nights reading your stories, and they never fail to entertain. Frankly, I just wish they lasted longer, because I just can't forget the characters. But as a student myself, I know how hard it is to find time to... well, do anything. But thank you. I can't stop reading, even when I've already read them thrice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good book

I really enjoyed reading this story. Hope u write more

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

I very much enjoy your style of writing.

Your storyline was compelling, and I fell in love with these characters.

ToriTheWandererToriTheWandererover 1 year ago

I know it's been more than ten years since you published this masterpiece, but I wanted to comment and say that I revisited it for a second time and it was just as amazing as I had recalled. Your descriptions, world building, characters, and erotic scenes are all so wonderfully done. Your story stands out to me as one of the few best vampire novellas on this site that I've had the pleasure of becoming immersed in.(and trust me when I say I've read a LOT here, both good and bad, practically to the point that I'm running out of stories and impatient with ones that don't show promise...)

Wherever it is you are now and what you're doing, I hope you've found a way to fulfill your passion of writing and that your creativity continues to entertain your daydreams <3

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Excellent, extremely well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous