Fire On the Mountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally pulled her to her feet and forced her across the stump at the edge of the clearing, pressing his cock into her mouth which was already dripping with his friends' cum. He held her there tightly, rubbing her back until she relaxed and finally reaching down to pull her cute ass cheeks apart. His friends were in awe of her attractive little quivering asshole. The gentleman with the largest cock was urged forward and Emily tried desperately to extricate herself from her vulnerable position, all to no avail. Billy held her firmly until the rest of the boys could assist and each held an arm or leg pinning her to the stump as the good ol' boy with the horse-sized cock pressed up behind her. Emily glanced backward and was startled to see that huge cock approaching her. She struggled to pull her legs and asscheeks together, to no avail as she was held firmly open.

She cried out, "No, please Billy," but his passions had taken over and all he could say was, "Ssh quiet girl ...you can take it, and you'll learn to love it."

But love it she did not, as that huge cock found her quivering asshole. Unlike Billy this animal did not gently introduce himself to her tiny hole. Instead in one quick thrust he sent himself fully up her wiggling ass. She shuddered and screamed, but the boys only laughed and egged him on. It had felt like someone has attempted to push a telephone pole up her ass. She recoiled, attempting to pull her ass away from it, but there was no where to go as she was pressed firmly against the stump and the boys held her legs stretched apart. Again and again he sent that monster into her. She shuddered at each thrust and cried as the boys encouraged him with shouts of, "Fuck that tight hot ass."

He pumped her mercilessly. Finally after a long while her poor asshole was numbed by the pain and she actually began to enjoy the feeling of being so filled with a plunging cock which literally seemed to spread her insides apart and pull her asshole with it as it backed out to begin again, its inward thrust . She felt him excitingly increase his thrusts and finally withdraw and spray her back with his hot cum. It seemed to reach almost to her shoulders and the boys enjoyed watching that. She was relieved but not for long, as another hard cock quickly fumbled against her asshole and she was forced to open it for him, and the process repeated itself again and again deep in that woods as she was held captive against that old stump.

This time she mercifully was numbed enough to not hurt and she actually partially enjoyed hearing him in his excited huffings and puffings as he shuddered and bathed her tired ass in his hot cum as the onlookers cheered him on. Several more times that night her ass and cunt were fucked either while she was bent over the stump or later tied spread-eagled on the cot. Before they left in the wee hours of the morning Billy had encouraged them to collectively yank their still hardening cocks and deposit the last of their hot cum onto her face. Telling her that it was their good-bye present and she could hear Billy telling each that if her ever caught them trying to fuck her again he would kill them.

She was his, and this one time was, "Just for fun."

There had been many more sex episodes in the clearing next to the still and Billy, true to his promise, never again shared her with his friends. It seemed their sex had grown more and more tender and she immensely enjoyed the nasty things Billy made her to do for him late at night in the flickering light of his still's flames. In time Billy had warmed to her to the point where he would often just lie there holding her and sharing his dreams with her.

Then one night as they made tender love the dreaded "Fire On the Mountain" warning rang out through the dark woods. Billy made Emily hide in the thickets near the still and she lay there quivering, not in fear for herself but in fear of what might happen to Billy. She could hear the stills of Billy's friends being "cooked" in the distance but Billy, true to form, held his ground. Sitting in his hotrod Mercury well camouflaged on the edge of the clearing he waited until the Sheriff's car roared up to the clearing, with the four cars of his deputies crowded close behind, and as their cars entered the clearing, Billy touched her off. It as a beautiful sight. The explosion sent parts of the still cutting though the cruisers, and the hot summer night sky was quickly filled with the orange light of hundreds of gallons of burning moonshine.

Billy quickly turned the ignition of his hotrod Mercury and the resulting explosion seemed to dwarf the dynamiting of the still. His faithful steed rocketed from his hiding place and he purposely swung it around literally in the faces of the Sheriff and Deputies. Emily later realized he had probably done it to taunt them and make sure they all chased him leaving her time to crawl out of the brush and find her way to safety before they returned.

The hotrod Mercury, its spare tanks full of moonshine, dug in and showered the Sheriff's cars with dirt and rocks as the wildly fishtailing vehicle gunned its way out of the clearing, coughing fire from its twin exhausts and with lights off, careened down the government trail. The shocked Sheriff and his deputies were stunned - and that was all the time Billy needed to gain an advantage; an advantage he knew that they would never make up. You could hear him getting the gears in that hot ol' Mercury as he thundered off down the Government trail, negotiating its many turns that he knew by heart. Billy was always at his best on the Thunder Road and no one had even caught him there.

Billy's car was found about a week later at the bottom of one of those many deep ravines off the "Government Trail". It was claimed that Billy's body was not with it, but the tanks had been emptied of their precious moonshine. Some surmised he had been "hurt bad" and simply crawled away into the forest to die and others had probably removed the valuable moonshine; others claimed to have seen him "cookin mash" on one ridge top or another over the years. Several claimed he now drove an old, all-black Mercury and that they have been passed late at night by him on the old Government Trail. They claimed he showed no lights but you could tell it was Billy, and as the roaring old black Mercury passed you could see him grinning and fire shooting out of his dual thundering exhausts.

Emily still sometimes walks those ridge tops at night. Older now, but still looking good dressed in her cut off jeans and wearing white silk panties like the ones Billy brought her. She claims it is just for the exercise but local women claim its not true. They say she still pines for Billy and seeks him out. They say she claims on occasions, late at night, she can still hear them ol' boys yellin' "Fire on the Mountain" and can see the reflected red light on the dark summer sky from "cookin stills". They say she also claims that sometimes on quiet dark nights, if she is very very still, and there aren't many crickets, she can hear an old hotrod Mercury somewhere down along the old Government Trail gettin' the gears, and the sound always brings a tear to her eye.

12