All Comments on 'Firefly: The Mechanics of Serenity'

by terminatrix92

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

was great keep the chapters coming

craigoolcraigoolover 9 years ago
Damn hot!

for a couple of Gorram browncoats, probably fluffing each other off on Unification Day!

On, the other hand, sound like a great way to be patriotic and all.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Browncoats

As fan fiction goes, you have the Kaylee and River down, well done.

MTL17MTL17over 9 years ago

Spot-on characterisation and great sex makes this one of your best IMO. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer. Therefore I would love a sequel/second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars

I love it when the characters actually act like they might an episode in your stories. The dialog and charcter reactions or on point. Firefly is one of my favorite shows and i always had a huge crush on kaylee. You should write one with captain Mal in it

xXSaphXxxXSaphXxalmost 9 years ago
Bravo! Encore!

My heart fluttered, and I got all warm and fuzzy as I read this. It's been a while since I've seen Firefly, but I might have to watch it again now. I do remember having a big crush on Inara. Anyway, your dialogue was brilliant. Kaylee was just adorable in the story, and River was sweet, yet so very, very naughty. I read a couple of your stories, and I have to say your command of the English language is just as strong as your power of these womens' butts! Bravo darling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userterminatrix92@terminatrix92
447 Followers
Hey! Its weird being one of the few girls on this website and I thought I'd just explain my reasons. All of my stories are fantasies and I hope no one will take offence at any of their content. I'm really into the strong women I see on TV and in Movies and find the notion of e...