Firefly: The Mechanics of Serenity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As River twirled her thumb against Kaylee's pussy the redhead gave a delicious whimper, confused by the new pleasure she had found there. Recognising her friend's over stimulation; the brunette distracted her once more, acting quickly. Levering herself upward, River climbed the engine barefoot. Braced by Kaylee's startled embrace, she lifted her pert breasts towards the redhead's unexpecting mouth. Agape, Kaylee could only watch as a firm boob was pressed against her shocked mouth. Close to gagging Kaylee recovered as another shockwave of pleasure rippled through her, instinctually closing her lips around a stiff nipple as River continued to finger both her openings. Kaylee's big green eyes widened. In this bizarre situation finding something to suckle on was oddly comforting: River's boob tasted like a strawberry.

If her nipples were tender, the young girl barely showed it, her brow creased as she concentrated on the mechanic beneath her, only seeming to squirm and moan in time with each suck. Kaylee couldn't tell how long they stayed like this, locked in this awkward, delicious embrace.

Suddenly River, hopped backward, landing lightly in place. The redhead moaned, close to collapse; her body now hot and desperate from the brunette's wonderful stimulation. Attempting to recover her breath, Kaylee brushed her loose wavy hair from where is had spilled across her face.

Looking up at the naked brunette she saw that predatory smile light up that eerily attractive face. River seemed almost possessed, her dark eyes glinting hungrily, sleek waves resting over bare shoulders. The other girl moved quickly, tugging the tool belt she had lifted from the mechanic into place. Buckling the loose leather around her porcelain hip, she let the heavy strap dangle, before staring back at the astounded redhead once more. It was too big for the slim girl, too rough for the delicate creature. But in that moment Kaylee realized and achieved a new fantasy:

"T-sai boo shr- River that's hot."

The brunette shrugged, grinning mischeviously: "Now I can fix you."

Strutting forward River gripped the redhead's previously rolled down overalls, now hanging low and wet around Kaylee's hip.

"River you don't, I'm all greasy!"

"Shhh..." the brunette responded impatiently, tugging the mechanics jumpsuit over her ample behind, rolling it down her slick legs before becoming tangled in her work boots. Following the jumpsuit down her legs, River dropped to her knees, her pale limbs colliding with the cold steel floor.

Shuffling forward River reached for her friend's brightly coloured panties, looking up at Kaylee as she stood; frozen in stunned awe. Sitting up the brunette cradled her lower body, an arm curving round the redhead's butt as she leant in.

Tracking slowly, sensuously down her abdomen, River teased the mechanic mercilessly with her tongue; producing needy little cries from Kaylee as she made tantalizing circles on her belly and in her navel. As she moved down to her hips, River freed Kaylee of the tight, girly panties she'd been wearing, letting them drop around her outstretched knees.

"I-I.." Kaylee whimpered guiltily at the sight of the beautiful brunette between her thighs, staring intently at her pussy. River looked up, smiling dangerously as her fingers gripped the redhead's behind.

Without further warning the brunette quickly applied her tongue to moist flesh. Kaylee responded with a most unladylike grunt, ending in a heartfelt Chinese swear word:

"Ohh.. Shee-niou! Aww!"

River licked her some more but not too intensely, just light, leisurely teasing that drove Kaylee into a lust-crazed frenzy. Falling backward against the rotor once more, the redhead exhaled in frustrated agony as River played with her pussy. Beginning to squirm, Kaylee shuddered in place, making adorable little whimpering noises as her nethers were lapped intently.

Soon Kaylee was out of her mind with need and anticipation for more. She felt like a different person now. Gone was the cocky, self assured young mechanic of Serenity; replaced by the frantic farm girl she had always been; ready for passion and pleasure.

Making pathetic, mewling sounds the redhead could no longer hold herself back, begging for more as River's tongue worked mercilessly over her tender parts. Trembling, Kaylee writhed hard against the engine, her fingers pulling on the cables and pipes that made the rotor spin, her face flushed as her head jerked from side to side.

"Oh gawd," Kaylee whimpered, " T-sai boo shr! Please! ... come on ... make me cum! Yaw driving me crazy!"

River kept at it determinedly, tightening her grip on the redhead's round butt cheeks. The mechanics buns slid in the girl's hands; the grease trickling down her back from the engine making her skin slippery in the brunettes palms as Kaylee wriggled about in response to her licking. She just couldn't help it; the redhead's pussy was absolutely on fire, the inner tissues vivid pink and glistening with juice, lips swollen and protruding. River licked deep into her molten center while reaching up to maul her full breasts with her right hand. Feeling fingers grasp her hard boob, Kaylee gasped as they began twisting, pinching; She definitely liked it rough.

Kaylee responded with a delicious squeal of pain induced pleasure as River tugged her little nub with increasing vigor. At the same time, her tongue worked steadily inside her.

The mechanic couldn't help herself; it had been sooo long. Grabbing the brunette's slick hair and holding her tightly against her pussy, she cried out in need, just hoping she couldn't be heard over the continuous rumble of the ship's engine. Hips bucking urgently, she wiped her wet cunt back and forth against River's soft lips. "Oh shiny! ... shiny... Shiny!" she grunted. The brunette kept eating her, improving her magic with each passing minute, licking over every inch of needy flesh, even as her own mouth was coated in cream.

Kaylee squealed again as River's tongue hit a particularly sensitive spot. "No-o-o-o-o-o ..." she cried, gasping and squirming frantically, " Jen mei NAI-shing duh FWO-tzoo! How are you doin' this to me? Yaw still a virgin!"

"Mmmmmm," came the only reply, River instead licking and sucking more urgently. Kaylee's hips shuddered pathetically, beginning to gyrate into rhythm as she began to moan uncontrollably.

Raising the mechanic's bottom up a bit River craned her neck, lifting a slick thigh over her shoulder, reaching under the redhead to let her tongue swipe lightly over the pink circle of her asshole. Kaylee's whole body tensed and she groaned deeply at the contact.

"Go tsao de!" she cried out in Mandarin; No one had ever been this earnest in giving her pleasure. Kaylee squirmed, practically hanging from the engine she loved as River sucked at her starfish:

"Unnnghh ... Jen mei NAI-shing duh FWO-tzoo," she moaned incoherently, "what are you doin' to me?!"

River's reply was a wet slurp, mouth deeply embedded in the redhead's back hole. Taking another slow, wet lick at her asshole, the brunette tickled her friend's sphincter whilst she buried her nose in her friend's snatch. Kaylee simply couldn't take anymore torment.

Suddenly Kaylee's nerves system sent pleasure signals throughout her tired system. The mechanic's whole body tensed, before she swore desperately once more:

"Tai-kong suo-yo duh shing-chiou sai-jin wuh duh pee-goo!" exploded from Kaylee's lips as she started to shimmy and shake. River looked up, surprised by the extraordinary expletive only to have her face mouth enveloped in warm cream. Kaylee couldn't stop herself, could only shudder in paralyzing bliss as River pressed her lips against her entrance; sucking loudly while lapping up her juices, the mechanic's orgasmic groans filling the room.

A low, guttural noise accompanied Kaylee's final climax and the redhead could only watch, horrified, as a rush of her fluid seep out into River's waiting mouth. The girl then finally stopped, gracefully rising up to her full height, grinning at the redhead naughtily before she finally swallowed:

"You taste like starlight."

Kaylee squeezed her eyes shut, before staring up at the ceiling dark ceiling. What had she just done?

Looking back at the girl she eyed her nervously, before finally croaking a question: "Are-are you okay honey?"

River nodded back. Kaylee surveyed the bedraggled girl, hair and face still covered in the mechanic's cream. Reaching for a rag she carefully wiped the brunette's face, still reeling from what she had just let happen.

"River, I 'preciate yaw, mechanical skills, but please ya can't tell anyone bout this, 'specially not your brother. I-I could get in real trouble with the others."

River nodded: "Just between us, sweeties!"

"Right," Kaylee smiled weakly, too exhausted to even question this response.

Turning back to the engine she exhaled shakily, leaning against its comforting curved metal surface; attempting to a return to her senses. Somehow she was still very aware of the warmth of her after glow, the pulse of her nether matching the slow beat of the engine. In-spite of her questionable actions Kaylee felt better than she had in ages; serene even.

"River, how... did you know?" Kaylee asked. thumping her forehead against the metal before her; wondering if the whole event were some sort of heat-induced sexual fantasy.

Ignoring the question, the brunette stared at the swell of Kaylee's now fully exposed behind, tantalizingly raised by the arch of the mechanic's quivering back. Eyes narrowing, River cocked her head thoughtfully. Selecting a large wrench from her tool belt she slunk quietly up behind the blissfully unaware redhead.

"It's not tha-. Oh!" Kaylee was cut-off midsentence, big eyes becoming round as planets. On the second thrust she jolted in place, her mouth becoming a thin line as she was penetrated like never before.

"I aim to misbehave," River stated simply.

12