Fireman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pictured Nelson behind her ramming his cock into her. Before when she had fantasized all of the firefighters had been faceless, but now, in her mind she was with crystal clarity, the face of the object of her desire. Again, she pictured him in his full firefighter uniform: open coat, trousers pulled down, mercilessly plowing into her pussy. She abandoned any decorum and even raised her hand and spanked herself picturing it was his large hands against her smooth bottom. She was still breathing hard from her run as her pussy began to fill up with more juice..."ughhhhhh....oh my god.....YES......" She turned her face into the carpet as the orgasm hit her. She screamed into the carpet at the top of her lungs..."Nellllllllllllllllsoooooooooon!!!!!!"

She couldn't believe she was being so wanton. Vanessa liked sex, but she always saw herself as a little more on the demure side. But her passion had completely overtaken her and the idea of her letting herself go only turned her on more. This thought however, was quickly interrupted as another orgasmic contraction wracked through her body. Her body jerked as each successive contraction seized her body. She was coming so hard, it almost hurt. Finally after the last contraction forced her fingers out of her pussy, she rolled over and collapsed, her body spent from the vigorous run and even more vigorous orgasm. She immediately closed her eyes and fell asleep. She woke up ten minutes later and pulled herself up. She looked down to see that her sweat had darkened her new carpet. She smiled as she saw an even darker spot where her pussy had been. After she showered, she spent the rest of the afternoon getting a steam cleaner and washing her carpet.

That night, she met her friends in the Gaslight district. She had planned to spend the night at her girlfriend's house but she met a handsome man and went home with him. As he had her legs splayed open on his bed, Vanessa shut her eyes. She replaced the man who was fucking her with Nelson, the rookie, and came for the second time that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that weekend, her workout routine began to change. Vanessa found herself going to the gym less and less and running more and more. she had gotten to the point where she could run the four miles in just under 36 minutes. She took the same route each time, past the school, around the lake and past the fire station. She told herself that she just wanted to use the nice trail, but even she knew that she was hoping to catch another glimpse of Nelson, the rookie firefighter.

Most of the time, she didn't see him when she ran past. But every so often, he would be outside, playing basketball with the other firefighters, cleaning up the driveway, or some other mundane activity. And every time she did see him, he would slow down whatever it was he was doing and they would lock onto each other's eyes, her neck straining to maintain the gaze as she ran by until she couldn't turn it any more. And each time she did see him, she would run home, strip naked and rub her pussy to a magnificent climax. After another two months, she found that she hardly ever went to the gym and she canceled her membership.

She always felt a little silly after she masturbated after running. Here she was a woman of 33 years of age and she had a full blown sexual obsession with a stranger. She knew that probably nothing would come of it. But she knew that it was just a healthy fantasy and she enjoyed using that scenario to pleasure herself. She even had a relationship with a man in the next month, but whenever they would have sex, she would close her eyes right before her orgasm, and in her mind she would see a fully uniformed firefighter with Nelson's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa looked at the clock in her car and saw that it read 8:00PM. She had to stay at work to finish up a particularly important presentation for a client. It had been an exhausting day as the demands of the client seemed to change at least three times a day. Today, the client had paid an unexpected visit to the office and she had spent the day trying to appease them. It was a stressful day, but she was glad that it was over. However, she was disappointed because it had gotten dark and she didn't think that she would be able to get her run in. As she pulled her bag out of her trunk she looked over at the running trail and noticed for the first time that it that the path was lighted. She had always run when it was light out and she had never noticed that electric lights lined the path. She smiled, went inside and changed and geared up for her run. It was just what she needed to relax after a hard day.

She felt a little more relaxed when her runner's high hit after about twenty minutes. She was running at a great clip and had already made it to the other side of the lake and was approaching the firehouse. She did her usual routine of searching out for signs of activity, but it was late and she didn't think that she'd be able to see the object of her fantasies. She thought to herself that it was just as well, as it was already late and she didn't know if she had the energy to play with herself when she got home. The firehouse seemed quiet as usual. She could see a few lights on through some windows, but for the most part, there were no signs of life. As she jogged past, she craned her neck one last time to see if anyone was around.

The next few minutes happened all so quickly. With her neck craned, she did not see the small branch that had found its way onto the path. She remembered hopping over it on the way out, but on the way in, her left foot landed on it. Her ankle rolled and she crumbled to the ground in a heap of pain. "Auuughhh FUCK!" she yelled in pain. The pain was intense and she rolled around on the path for a few seconds clutching her ankle. In addition to the pain, she was even more vexed by the fact that she would have to hobble her way home if she had hurt her ankle seriously.

But then she remembered that she had the good fortune of falling near the firehouse, where she could call her neighbors for a ride home. As she turned her body to look towards the firehouse, she saw a figure peek his head outside one of the doors. "Are you OK?" he yelled at her. Using one arm to support her, she used to the other to wave the firefighter over. The rest of his body revealed itself as he walked through the door and towards her. Getting closer, she slowly was able to make more details out. He was wearing a blue shorts, and tight blue t-shirt that clung to his well defined chest. The T-shirt had a few sweat stains near his neck, which caused her to focus on his face.

"Is that...It couldn't be...oh my God!" she thought to herself. It was Nelson! Her heart began to beat faster and she tried to calm her nerves. The combination of embarrassment and pain began to pump adrenaline into her system. Of all the nights when she finally meets him, it has to be like this. She tried to straighten out her sweaty hair and smooth her ratty t-shirt. "Oh why! Why didn't I just wear the sports bra tonight!" she bemoaned to herself.

Her mini-pity party was interrupted by Nelson's deep voice. "Are you OK ma'am?"

"I think I twisted my ankle." she replied as she tried to push herself up. The pain shot through her ankle like a knife and her elbows buckled.

"Here, let me help you," Nelson said as he bent down and put her arm around his neck. He stood up quickly and powerfully and Vanessa's body was shot upright. Her body slick with sweat slipped a little, but his powerful arms caught her.

He asked her, "Can you put any weight on it?"

Vanessa let her leg go slack and as soon as her foot hit the ground, she felt another sharp pain. "Aiighh...up, not really."

"I think you may have done more than twist your ankle ma'am. You're in luck though, all of us firefighters are trained EMTs too. Come on, let's get you to where I can take a look at your ankle." Nelson said.

"Thanks so much. I'm so sorry to bother you."

"No bother at all ma'am. I was just working out and I heard you. Besides, it's my job." Vanessa tried to use Nelson's body as a crutch, but found it difficult to coordinate her legs with Nelson's large stride. They were going very slowly, and she was just about to apologize again, when she felt Nelson's other arm reach down below her knees and scoop her up in his arms.

"I hope you don't mind ma'am. I just think we'll get to the firestation faster this way."

"No, it's ok, you're probably right. By the way, please quit calling me ma'am, my name is Vanessa." she replied as she swung her arms around his neck looking into his dark brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you Vanessa, I'm Robert Nelson."

They made some small talk as he carried her into the fire station and Vanessa found out that his name was not actually Nelson, but Robert. His last name was Nelson and that is what everyone at the firehouse called him. She also learned that Nelson was 24 and just graduated from the fire academy seven months ago. He was from San Diego too and had just started at the fire station six months ago.

His blue t shirt was slightly damp with his own perspiration and Vanessa marveled at how good she felt in his arms. They held her firmly but not roughly, and she loved the feeling of being swept away by this handsome stranger. He brought her into a room filled with exercise machines and free weights and set her down on a weight bench. She put her arms behind her and to support her weight, causing her breast to jut out slightly. The air conditioned gym has caused her nipples to harden slightly and she could feel them begin to press up against her sports bra. She put her good ankle on the floor and extended the injured one extended in front of her on the bench, with the bottom of her calf hanging off the edge. A tingly feeling started to well up in her stomach. Deep inside she knew the whole scenario was really turning her on, but she dismissed it and blamed the air conditioning.

He kneeled down and began to untie her shoe. "OK, let's see how much damage you did." After removing her sweaty sock, they could both see that her ankle was slightly swollen. "You're in luck ma'am, it only looks like a slight sprain. Does it hurt when I do this?" He turned her ankle slightly, and she could feel her nerves in her ankle seize and deliver a sharp pain. reflexively, she jerked her leg and felt her calf muscle tense up. But his grip was too strong, and her calf strained against his arms. She could feel her calf muscle twitch as it tightened into a full blown cramp.

"Aughhh....cramp!!" she cried out, as she leaned forward and grabbed her calf. She moved so quickly that she almost lost balance. Luckily, Nelson could see that she was about to fall off the bench, so he let go of her ankle and grabbed her by the shoulders to prevent her from falling off the bench.

Vanessa's head was spinning at this point. The pain in her calf and her ankle combined with the touch of the object of her sexual fantasies all combined to send a shiver down her spine. She loved how his hands reached all the way around her arms with that firm but delicate grip. Her daze was interrupted by Nelson's voice, "Sorry about that...are you ok?"

She stammered in reply, "Sorry, my calf just cramped up." She steadied her body against his hands and began massaging her calf. "Here, I can help out with that," Nelson said as he let her go and grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her calf and began massaging her calf. his strong hands gripped and ungripped her muscle in rapid succession bringing the blood to the surface. She felt her whole leg get warmer, as the sensation shot straight up her leg and to her hamstring and thigh muscle. She could feel the cramp, slowly begin to fade from her calf, as the warming sensation traveled further up her leg to her pussy, which she could feel moistening.

Nelson continued, "We deal with a lot of cramps during fires because of all of the heat, so they show us this trick. How's it feeling?"

"Better..." Vanessa's breathing began to slow down and became shallow. Her voice got a little deeper and labored as she continued, "You're very good at that." She could no longer ignore that she was getting very turned on. She tried to take a deep breath through her nose, and the scent hit her. At first she thought it was just the general musky scent of both of their perspiration, but there was something different now. She wasn't sure, but she could swear that she could smell her own arousal as well. A slight shift of weight confirmed that her pussy very slick.

Again, her feelings fought with each other as she simultaneously felt embarrassment and excitement. Part of her screamed, "Oh my god! Vanessa, please stop! You're going to make a fool of yourself." Another part of her screamed, "This is working out exactly how you want it to!" She looked down and was greeted by the sight of this handsome muscular young man massaging her legs.

His gaze was fixed on her leg and he had a strange expression on his face. And even though she was afraid that Nelson was getting uncomfortable with the situation, a quick peek at the bulge in his shorts told her otherwise. So she sat silent and let her body's desire take over. With every squeeze of her calf, another electric tingle seemed to shoot from his fingers straight to her pussy. She threw her head back and closed her eyes and let the feelings run over her. He had been massaging her leg for about another three minutes as they both remained silent, allowing the unspoken desire between them to grow.

His hands moved up to her upper calf and brushed the back of her knee. This had long been one of Vanessa's secret erogenous zones, and instantly, she felt her stomach tense up and she sucked in air through her teeth making a clearly audible hissing noise.

There was no mistaking the sound that both of them heard. This sound had nothing to do with her cramp, which had long dissipated or her ankle. This was a hiss of carnal desire and Vanessa knew it. The smell of sex was thick in the air by now and Vanessa took another deep breath, letting the scent take her body where she knew she wanted it to go. She moved her head back down to look at Nelson, who was still staring at her calf. The bulge in his shorts had grown considerably by this time and Vanessa's body knew that it would have to act to achieve satisfaction. As he continued to rub her leg, she let out a low moan. Again, there was no mistaking the kind of moan she was making, one of sexual arousal.

Nelson slowly looked up and their eyes met and locked onto each other, like they had so many times before. Slowly his hands moved up past her knees and up her thigh. The massaging had become much more gentle by this time, and only added to Vanessa's enjoyment. His gaze had penetrated into her mind and he could see clearly what Vanessa wanted. He said softly, "Do you want me to keep going?"

Vanessa softly replied, "Yes, keep going."

Nelson's hands began to move higher up Vanessa's leg. However, now as his hands moved up, so did his body and he slowly moved himself closer to Vanessa. He got up from off of his knees and kept moving his hands up while inching his face closer to Vanessa's, never breaking their gaze. His hands could feel the heat emanating from Vanessa's now dripping wet pussy as he reached the top of the thigh. Both were now breathing heavily as he continued the slow tortuous journey up his leg.

Finally, his hands millimeters away from her sex and his face inches in front of hers, he took a deep breath, as he saw Vanessa's lips begin to part slightly. In one motion, he moved his hand into contact with her pussy rubbing her shorts through the fabric, and their faces met in a long slow kiss. A jolt of electricity shot through Vanessa's body and she began to rub her pussy all over his hand. His hand turned and cupped her crotch as he snaked his tongue between Vanessa's lips. Vanessa's tongue extended to meet his and she could taste the salt of his perspiration on his lips.

She took her hand and grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand harder into her pussy, sending waves of pleasure all throughout her body. She could feel the hardness of his cock straining through his mesh shorts as it rubbed up against her arm. Her hand let go of his wrist and pawed at his crotch, rubbing the shaft through the cloth, all the while rubbing her pussy up and down against his palm. Her first orgasm ripped through her as she broke off the kiss and moaned into his neck. Her body came off the bench as her legs squeezed his wrist, determined to wring every last contraction she could from his hand. Her legs went limp as the last of the orgasm pulsed through her. Normally, after orgasm, she needed some time to recover, but this one was different. It only energized her more and stoked her desire for more carnal delights.

She put her hands on his hips and got him to stand up. Her face was now level with his cock which she could see twitching through his shorts. Without hesitation, Vanessa pulled his shorts and boxer briefs down to release his throbbing member. She took the sight in and smiled at the sight of a perfectly hard 7 inch cock, with a drop of precum on the tip of the head before her.

The smell of sweat and sex now more pungent than ever. At that moment, Vanessa lost herself in her senses. She forgot about her ankle. She forgot about that the cock before her belonged to a man who she had spoken to for the first time. She forgot that she was in the workout room in a building full of sleeping firemen. The only thing she knew was that she had to have this cock in her mouth. Leading with the tongue, Vanessa licked up the droplet of precum from Nelson's cock. The salty taste only made her want more. She then opened her mouth and moved her mouth over his shaft. Her throat loosened immediately and she moved her hands to his buttocks and pushed him in as far as he could go. Again, her wantonness surprised her. She was never this aggressive and it usually took a few tries to deep throat any cock, let alone one that was this size. She looked up to find Nelson looking down at her with a look of pure ecstasy on his face. His hands moved to the side of her head and pulled her hair back so he could see her face clearly. The intent gaze only turned him on more.

Eventually, Vanessa needed some air and moved her head back. Nelson's cock dislodged with a pop and Vanessa inhaled deeply. The feeling of the air rushing over the head of his cock caused nelson to groan with pleasure. But he had little time to savor this. After taking in another deep breath, Vanessa thrust her head forward again, taking Nelson's hard cock all the way in the back of his throat and began to wiggle her tongue on the underside of his cock. After a few more seconds of deep throating, she dislodged again.

This time, she began licking up and down the side of his shaft, which caused Nelson's knees to buckle. He looked down and the beautiful sight of this hot woman servicing him only made his cock throb harder. He grabbed her head and forced the cock back into her mouth. Vanessa loved this feeling of being used as an instrument of pleasure and let her neck muscles go limp, while she pursed her lip to get a good seal around his cock. He was rough and forceful with his movements, even causing her to gag few times. She swirled her tongue and the shaft pumped in and out of her mouth. She reached her hand up and began to play with his balls only intensifying his pleasure.

Soon, he stopped moving her head and began to thrust his hips into her face. Vanessa relaxed as she let him do the work, while she moved her tongue about. Nelson alternated between quick powerful strokes and slow long strokes. This got Vanessa excited as she imagined if this is how he fucked. She dropped one hand down and slipped them inside her shorts to find the sticky gooey mess that was her pussy at this point and put her middle finger inside her while her thumb rubbed her pussy.