Fireman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole scene was surreal. It was almost as if she was having an out of body experience, watching this insatiable woman having her deepest desires fulfilled. Her pussy throbbed as she saw in her mind's eye what the scene looked like. She then realized that she was able to see the whole scene in the mirrored wall that can often be found in gyms. The sight only made her hornier as she kicked her fingers into high gear while getting face fucked. She knew that she was more than ready to have her pussy fucked. But looking in the mirror quickly, she realized that it didn't look quite right. She could hardly believe that she was nitpicking while sucking Nelson's cock, but she figured that if she had gone this far, that she may as well have her fantasy fully realized.

She took his cock out of her mouth and got up, her hand still rubbing her pussy, and she said firmly, "Go get your uniform."

Bob laughed, not quite knowing what she was getting at. His throbbing penis didn't help either. "W-What?" he stammered.

Vanessa replied confidently, "Your fireman's hat and your jacket....go get them and put them on." Vanessa smiled as she said this, loving the new sexually assertive version of herself.

Something about the tone in her voice told Nelson that he should just do what she asks. After all, he was getting some very unexpected action, who has he to deny her this request. "Hang on a minute," he said as he quickly pulled his shorts back up. He walked to the door, looked around, saw that the coast was clear and left. As he walked out, Vanessa could see the head of his cock peeking out of his waistband. She smiled again, soaking in the craziness of the moment, and enjoying the pleasure that her fingers were bringing her.

In a few seconds, Nelson walked through the door, wearing his big read fireman's helmet and wearing his big grey and yellow fireman's jacket. The sight drove Vanessa wild, as she immediately, pushed off her running shorts and her panties and set her left knee on the weight bench and put her hands down on the front of the bench. She looked back at Nelson, whose eyes had gotten as big as baseballs, and arched her back, presenting her wet pussy to him. He swiftly walked over behind her, and pulled down the waistband of his shorts beneath his balls and positioned his cock at the steaming entrance of her pussy. Vanessa reached back and grabbed his rock hard dick and guided it inside of her awaiting pussy.

Like a hot knife through butter, Nelson's cock filled her up until she could feel his balls resting against her lips. She gasped at how good his cock felt in her pussy. Nelson paused and he savored the feeling of her tight pussy pulsing around his cock. He pulled his cock all the way out and then shoved it back into her again. Vanessa wasted no time and pushed right back against him, trying to get as much of his cock inside her as she could.

For the next few minutes, Nelson took him time filling Vanessa up with long slow strokes. Vanessa clutched at the fake leather bench with every deliberate thrust. She felt his hands grab her hips and pull her in and then push her out, the contact adding heat to her skin which was already on fire. She turned her head and looked in the mirror and saw what she had pictured in her mind so many times before, this hot fireman in full gear fucking her from behind. Upon seeing her own face contorted in pleasure, she became flush with raw sexual desire. "Fuck me hard fireman Nelson!"

And fireman Nelson obliged her and began pistoning in and out of her with the force that only a fit 24 year old male could. When having sex, Vanessa would usually close her eyes and let her mind wander to the site of Nelson fucking her, but now that it was actually happening, she did not dare stop looking in the mirror. Her ass seemed to fit perfectly into his slightly bent torso. She could see small beads of sweat forming on his brow as he continued his assault on her pussy. Nelson was now pounding her pussy full throttle and Vanessa felt her orgasm begin to well up inside her stomach. Her pussy muscles clenched at his cock and with her eyes wide open, looking at the mirror, Vanessa came again, hard, throwing all of her weight back to grab as much cock in her pussy as she could. Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like hours as Nelson continued hammering away at her. She looked in the mirror again and decided that she wanted to be able to look at this extremely erotic vision with her own eyes.

She pushed up on the bench and stood up. She grabbed Nelson by the shoulders and sat him down on the bench. She then climbed on top of his lap and mounted his cock with her legs dangling from the bench. She began rocking her hips, sliding up and down his cock with ease as her pussy was beyond wet. She looked down as she began to establish her rhythm and saw Nelson looking back up at her in his fire uniform.

She loved the sight before her and bent her head down to meet his lips with her own. They kissed, tongues thrashing wildly as she rode his cock faster and faster. She felt one arm slip underneath her ass and help support her thighs as she bounced up and down. The extra support allowed her to rock herself even faster than before. Vanessa felt Nelson's other hand at the bottom of her t shirt. His hand pushed up her shirt and her bra, exposing her fully erect nipples. Nelson immediately devoured her breast in his mouth and she reveled in the feeling of her nipples being abused by his tongue.

The brim of his fire hat kept hitting Vanessa in the chin distracting her from her pleasure, so she grabbed the hat and put it on herself. Nelson looked up and saw her and giggled at the sight of this hot lady wearing his fireman's hat. Vanessa laughed too as she looked over in the mirror to see herself nearly naked except for a big red helmet. She turned to look back at Nelson and their eyes locked as they always had. She could sense another orgasm coming, when Nelson brought his other hand under her ass, each hand cupping her an asscheek and he began to move her up and down on his penis.

Again, she was amazed how her ass fit perfectly into his hands. She looked in the mirror again and it looked like he was throwing her around like a ragdoll on his dick, and she loved every second of it. The feeling was too much for Vanessa and her third orgasm grabbed her body by surprise and shook it to its core. This pushed Nelson over the edge and his cock exploded inside of Vanessa, coating her insides with his sticky essence, with each contraction of his cock unleashing another torrent of hot gooey liquid inside of her. As their orgasms subsided. Vanessa could feel his cock still throbbing with each heartbeat.

When Vanessa realized that Nelson's cock was still hard, something else took over her: an overwhelming desire to taste his cock. It wasn't so much that she wanted to get Nelson off again as much as she wanted to do something really dirty to complete her uncharacteristically wild night. She wanted to taste herself mixed with his cum. So she got off and before Nelson could even say a word, she had gotten on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. The taste was pungent, salty, bitter, and sour from the mix of jizz, her juices and their sweat. And she loved the way it tasted. Vanessa moved quickly, pumping the base of Nelson's cock with one hand while swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Vanessa's wrist was just beginning to feel sore when Nelson came again. His body tensed and pushed his cock all the way into Vanessa's throat. While there was as not much cum this time, she felt one jet of cum hit the top of her mouth with some force, and then slide down the back of her throat as she swallowed. As his body began to relax, Vanessa continued her oral ministrations, coaxing the last few bits of pleasure out of him.

Suddenly, the alarm to the fire house went off. She loud ring of the bell startled both of them, and Vanessa jerked up and grabbed her clothes on the floor and put them on. She looked sheepishly at Nelson. She was greeted by a big sheepish smile. He leaned in and kissed her and said, "That was amazing. Gottago." He then ran out the door.

Vanessa quickly put her panties and shorts back on. Her ankle felt fine now as she retied her shoe. She could hear the sound of men scurrying about. She then heard the sound of the fire engine revving up and pulling out of the station. She walked out the door that Nelson had left and at the end of the hall, she could see the garage. She walked past all sorts of fire equipment and a row of lockers into the now empty garage. The locker farthest from the door had Nelson's name in a plastic placard above it. She looked around and saw a desk. She grabbed a pen and post it and scribbled her name and number and left it in Nelson's locker and walked out into the warm night air.

When she got to the end of the driveway, she saw a man pulling the gate closed. She screamed out, "Hang on!" The man spun around with a surprised look on his face. "Who the hell are you?" he yelled at her as she slipped out back onto the running path. Vanessa recognized him. As she started jogging away, she looked back and smiled, and yelled over her shoulder, "Thanks Captain Reeves!" She saw Captain Reeves' confused look on his face disappear, as he shrugged and returned to latching the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa had developed a new running routine. Her new routine consisted of meeting her new lover at the firehouse gates after he finished a three day shift. Nelson would have his running gear on and they would run the two miles back to her house, after which they would promptly get naked and have marathon sex sessions. After finishing her stretches, she pressed play on her Ipod, smiled, and she started her run.