Fireman's Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, Suri's leg tightened on Jordans neck, before slacking and bouncing slightly on the edge of the wooden table. Jordan, taking his mouth away from Suri's pussy, glanced up and witnessed her chest heaving..

"Oh my god... oh my god..."

Jordan smiled, watching his girlfriend come down from her orgasm. He could feel his cock throbbing within his briefs and quickly bent over to take them off.

Jordan met Suri's eyes, and she grinned devilishly. "That was good... very good."

"Yeah..." Jordan leaned down and took Suri's mouth into his own, possessively. With their mouths fused, he could feel her smooth breasts tight between them, and Suri could feel Jordans cock, heated and pulsing, against her stomach.

Suri moved one hand to Jordan's head, grabbing and pulling it closer to herself, while the other hand made short work of finding Jordan's cock, before grasping at his smooth and heavy balls.

"Shit....." Jordan groaned, close to Suri's mouth.

"Umm, I want you to fuck me, Jordan". As her hand traveled the length of his cock, she could just begin to feel wetness at the head.

Jordan leaned up, while digging his hands into Suri's ass. Taking his cock in his hand, he pressed it against Suri's still wet opening, forcing them both to groan. In a slow rhythm Jordan teased them both by gliding his cock up and down Suri's clit.

Breathing hard, Suri lifted her hips and wrapped both legs around Jordan's waist. Trembling, Suri watched Jordan's tanned chest and the light hair that lay down it. Her body was on high alert as she could feel tip of his cock being pushed into at an excruciatingly slow rate. Jordans first few strokes were unfamiliar, entering and learning her for the first time. As Jordan slid in and out, his cock out fell out, aided by Suri's slippery pussy.

Through the heat, Suri sighed and panted, "Our first awkward sex moment..."

Jordan smiled before guiding his cock back into Suri's opening, quieting both of them. Together, they created their own pace, pushing toward each other. Suri could feel Jordan's smooth balls as they slapped against her ass... could feel them beating against her.

Jordan urged them on, evidenced by the sloppy noise as his cock pushed faster and faster within her. Taking time to make delicious circles deep against her pussy, Jordan would alternate between grinding against Suri's opening, and stopping altogether to try and prolong their pleasure. When he did so, Suri's soft whimpering and her own hips rising to meet his forced him to do otherwise.

With one hand above her, holding on to the edge of the table, Suri's other swirled between their bodies. Suri could feel Jordan's balls rubbing against her hand, before using Jordan's pre-cum on her clit. In a daze, unaware only of being with this sexy man, Suri brought her hand to her mouth... trailing it along her lips, and tasting Jordans tangy pre-cum mixed with her own. She sucked her finger clean, easily picturing herself between his knees, going down on him for the first time and feeling his cum within her mouth. With Jordan pumping in and out, and her own hand flying across her clit, Suri could feel herself building up again, a rarity.

"Oh god... I think I'm going to come again... oh, oh... don't stop!"

Jordan, who was close to his own edge, opened his eyes and could see Suri's breasts shaking up and down, could see the sweat that lay at her neck, on her chest and trailed down her stomach. Her pussy tightening around him as she climaxed, and the way she looked had him clenching his ass, preparing for his own onslaught.

The tops of his thighs, pushed against the table, as he slid faster and faster into Suri's wet and waiting pussy. His own sweat ran down his body, and he gripped her hips and ass tightly before feeling heat run through his cock.

The sound of the bumping table was joined by Jordan's deep moan, as he pushed himself into her pussy... slowing down before finally stopping. One hand still gripping her ass, Jordan let the other fall beside Suri's head and dropped his own between her breasts. He could hardly breath, but could smell their sex and was incredibly pleased. Suri held her legs for a little while longer around his waist, before letting them fall, and rubbing her hand up and down his back, stopping to squeeze and slightly slap his ass.

Jordan's cock, coated with evidence of their passionate sex, fell, with an undignified plop, out of Suri's pussy. The light chill, reminded him they were in the kitchen and would likely use the downstairs bathroom to clean up... hopefully before continuing this latest adventure on the second floor.

When the minuets had passed, and he could feel Suri massaging his head Jordan leaned up, and saw her watching him.

Suddenly shy, Suri whispered, "That was amazing."

Jordan grinned and kissed Suri hotly on the mouth, pushing past her lips with his tongue.

"That was better than amazing."

Laughing, Suri threw both arms around Jordan... "You guys always think you're hot shit"... Her mouth made its way back to Jordans, before she pulled back and hugged him tightly to her body.

He returned the embrace and close to her ear responded, "Let's get cleaned up."

His table, which was already a dear possession, had new found meaning after this. He was already hoping the same could be said for his bed... and the bathroom....

12