All Comments on 'Fireworks'

by asrespond

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hard to read

Could have been a good story but spoiled because dialogue punctuation missing. Harder to read and comprehend all those long, long paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I did this with my wife.We are in our 40s,been married only 2 months,we went to the beach to watch a distant fireworks,laying down spooning,i was hard,she whispered fuck me,towels over us,i kept pushing at her very wet pussy,i slipped in,but straight out again as the angles were difficult,i kept pushing i went in,slipped out and as she pushed back,i pushed forward and my cock pushed into her bottom,i stopped,she said careful,our first anal,i inched forward,so tight,so hot,careful,as i felt her bottom opening for me,she squeezed me,it took me great restraint not to start going crazy,but i just fucked her slowly,it didnt matter,i came,i heard her say mmm,as she pushed back.I stayed hard in her,touch me,my hand went to her pussy,rubbing her clit,my cock still hard in her bottom,she pushing back,i started to fuck her again,she kept saying yes,thats it and with her orgasm,she clamped her bottom hard around my cock,milking whatever was left in me .She relaxed,my cock still in her,wiggling her bottom every now and then,squeezing me until she said i am a bit sore now,and i eased out.We left the beach,my cock was still semi hard,i couldnt wait to get back into her tight bottom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasrespond@asrespond
Location: CT I've enjoyed reading the stories on this site and figure it's time to contribute some of my own stories as well. Since I'm not a good fiction writer, the stories will be based on personal experiences. Please feel free to submit comments on the stories, I welco...