All Comments on 'First'

by SemiStraight

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Accepting sexuality

It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do... Realising I was more gay than straight, but I was thankful that I did it and now really enjoy both sexes equally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'd love this experience

I'm happily married and also 48. My wife and I have great sex. Nonetheless I have been fantasizing about taking a nice cock in my throat and in my ass. I would love to have a younger man fill me with his cum and let me service him regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very true

I loved this story as not only was it hot, it also sounded highly believable, realistic, true, etc. There's really nothing wrong with a married guy having gay sex on the side as long as: (a) he keeps it no-strings-attached; (b) he doesn't get caught; (c) he doesn't catch any sexually transmitted diseases; (d) he doesn't tell his wife. Cheating with another woman brings the complication of possible romantic entanglement (and pregnancy if he hasn't had a vasectomy)... and besides, the sex most likely won't be as hot as it is with another guy. You can still enjoy all the non-sexual benefits of being "straight". And you're probably doing your wife a favour: most women aren't greatly interested in sex in their forties and so on - the wife will enjoy not being pestered for sex. On the other hand, if she is still highly-sexed then too bad, she'll just have to crave cock in vain!

SemiStraightSemiStraightalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for for commenting and reaching out. This has been a cathartic experience. I'm truly bisexual in that I love women. Their shape and aesthetic still holds my primary interest but the experience of sex with men is a craving. A way to let go of all the expectations of a seemingly alpha ( but not a jerk I hope) male. The idea of having someone else lead and seduce for once has enormous appeal. I am of course very much on the down low and intend to stay that way with very occasional forays in safe yet intense sex where I can totally let go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We are many

Thanks for the story. I would like to share some of my story. I have been secretly having safe sex with men since I was 23 or so, keeping that side of myself from girlfriends and now from my wife of 28 years. It started along trails where I would run in extra short, fully split shorts that reveal enough to send clear signals to other men who are as horny as I am, and there have been many. I also have encountered men while sunning in parks or at the beach ( the oh-too-short split shorts work wonders), not to mention safe (always safe!) encounters at porn shops, gym showers, and public bathrooms where nudity or semi-nudity are welcomed or expected. Personally, I won't have sex with the scared, silent ones; I figure if you can't talk to me you are not going to fuck me. If you need to hide, I fear you might also possibly be hiding a history of unsafe sex. Also, I don't fall in love with men like I have with women, but I lust for cock, and a nice ass, and muscles, and the beauty of the male body now even more than I do for pussy most of the time. What I have discovered is that so many married or otherwise "straight" men have sex with other men that I feel that if it were not still taboo in our culture, most men would naturally enjoy gay sex. I understand your label as being semi-straight, but in my case, I have no problem with the realization that I love "gay" sex. Since I admitted that to myself, I don't need to label myself as bi or semi anything. When I am having sex with men, I know I am gay to the hilt, and at 63, I love it all. Also, I don't feel guilty or dishonest by not coming out publicly. I like to keep my secret life to myself. My wife knows that I like to fantasize about sex with men, and that I love a large dildo up my ass. She even has used a strap-on to fuck me on and off for the past twenty five years, and I have always loved to eat my cum from her pussy after we fuck. When I was about 45 and still very flexible, I even sucked my own cock and came in my mouth while she watched and masturbated herself to orgasm. Also, she suspects very strongly that I like other men's cocks too, but she told me once that if I do, don't tell her because it might complicate things a bit. I strongly suspect she has had a lesbian encounter or two over the years as well, and I am certainly cool with that. I tell you of myself because I suspect that some of you might feel a bit guilty for having your secret pleasures. I hope that you will find a way to let go of guilt and just enjoy man-to-man gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I was 48 when I had my first m2m sex. I knew right away that I was now gay. I really believe I was gay all my life but didn't know it. I am so glad I found how wonderful m2m sex is. Since that first night, I have not had sex with a woman and do not want to. I quickly became a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I do wish I had found out earlier in my life that I am gay.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot!!!

I really enjoyed reading your story about you losing your virginity. I have sucked a few cocks but so far a strapon is the only thing that has penetrated my ass. I have been thinking about taking a real cock up my ass to see if I like it. I know I did enjoy the strapon and think the real thing might be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now that was a very hot story!

Yes, I just wanted to tell you that it was great. It reminded me of my first time having gay sex. I was also in my fifties or so when, I had sex with another guy. We had sex with his wife in a threesome and she kept on licking his cock and showing me that she loved sucking it. She would point it in my direction and look at me then suck it. One day she sucked his cock and asked me to help her suck it. She wanted to see me suck her husband's cock. I did and it was good but it was just to big so what I did was mostly lick his cock and balls while she sucked him and he came in her mouth. She then kissed me and I could taste his cum on her. That was my first time me been with a guy

Equus7Equus7almost 7 years ago
Wish

I wish I had the nerve to hook up with a man. I have strong cravings and urges but have too much to loose. I too have to rely on my memories of past indiscretions before I was married. Keep sharing so we can live vicariously through you.

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948almost 6 years ago
Wow!

I was 63 when I got the urge. Met a guy, we 69'd each other ThenI let him slip his cock in my hole it hurt like hell, but then it eased up and I started liking it. Never seen the guy or heard from him again.šŸ™ I really want to be with a guy again. Loved being submissive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whether true or not ...

... that was HOT! Excellent scene-setting & description. 5 stars.

unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
Bi guy

Its beyond exciting to me to think about edging a guy long time until I let him burst. The more Alpha he is the more control I would administer.

hotwillyhotwillyabout 5 years ago
First

This story is exactly what I want to happen to me

I'm 64 and have topped but have a deep desire , need, to lose my virginity - just like this.

luv23wayluv23wayover 4 years ago
Hot hot

That would work for me! The dilemma...we all toss it back and forth. I want to, but should I? If I do, how far will I let myself go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was reading your story...

...while awaiting a friend to arrive. After reading this, he is sure to benefit from my reading it... THANKS!

AHNuts00AHNuts00over 2 years ago

Loved the story and be open to similar opportunities in real life, now in the late 60's. Exchanged blowjobs many decades ago, I got my wonderful wife to peg me, but it hasn't interested her. So I'll continue on the DL and try to find a way to fuck and be fucked, suck and be sucked because I know I'll enjoy it TREMENDOUSLY. Thanks for the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story!

I'm 67 and would love to have a man own my ass, fuck it and do what he wanted with it.

cruzu010cruzu010about 1 year ago

I know just whatā€™s you mean about needing a little hot man sex every once in a while. Iā€™m a married guy whose wife has lost interest in sex. Once in a blue moon Iā€™ll hook up with a grindr guy. I go years in between. The least time was actually with two guys, a married couple. Weā€™d gone back and forth so they knew that I wanna Ted to be topped for a change. Iā€™ve got a big dick and when guys see it they always want me to top them. These guys used me just right. I got face fucked, me gagging and drooling and choking and asking for more. We got on their bed and I kneeled between one guys legs and sucked his cock, throating it and loving it. The othe guy got be hind me and rimmed me righteously, so much so that when hep pressed his cock up against my ass bud I pushed back. He asked me if I wanted it and I told him to use me. It didnā€™t feel that good, but I liked being used. And when they wanted to switch, I got on my back and opened my legs, and guided him in. Later they laid me on the bed with my head hanging off the end. One guy throat fucked me and the other one used my ass. Neither thing get that good and I wasnā€™t hard but I liked how debauched and depraved it was. Then a thought came into my head, what would my wife think if she saw me fucking these two guys? For come reason, that made me hard and everything started to feel fantastic. Ive seen them a few times now. They like it when I wear a pair of my wifeā€™s panties-she has excellent taste, btw, usually la Perlaā€”and I like being their ā€˜straightā€™ slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous