First Annie, Then Vimla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused. Was she being so blasé because of an extremely liberal attitude that even I as a foreigner was not used to? Or was she coming on to me in a not so subtle manner? Was she nuts? The fact that I was getting sexually turned on by this behaviour was apparent from the swelling in my crotch; a fire had been lit and the heat was getting overpowering. As she stood up, I could feel the heat emanate from her body through the damp fabric of her blouse and petticoat. The contours of her breasts rubbed past my thighs as she rose, and then settled against my stomach and chest. Her groin was almost against my testicles as I stared down at her face in astonishment. She closed her eyes and asked me to take off whichever of her clothes that I wanted to and look at whatever I wanted to see!

I feared once again that this was a crazy woman with deep psychological issues but felt unable to resist; I started clumsily unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her large voluptuous breasts encased in a sheer bra, the nipples indenting the cups. Vimla opened her eyes, looked at me, and asked me gently why I had stopped. I put my arms around her back and groped for the fastening of her bra. Being the large woman that she was, in so doing, our chests touched and she let out a sigh. She hugged me to her ample bosom and ground her boobs into my chest. After a small struggle, I managed to unhook her bra and coming out of the hug, I slid the straps off her shoulders.

The sight was one of the most intoxicating I had seen after coming to India; large wholesome conical shaped breasts the size of cantaloupes with dark, two-inch wide areolas and large nipples that must have protruded half an inch from the dark centre of her breasts. Her perfect mammary released from their stifling confinement, the nipples erect and puckered from the cold wetness. Vimla covered her breasts with her palms modestly and I felt the irony when she asked me not to stare at them so blatantly. I told her that wasn't fair since I was standing in front of her equally naked. She smilingly said, "The main part is still covered" and while I wondered at her misplaced modesty in not using a more vulgar term, I was still embarrassed by this reference to my penis.

Remembering that she had invited me to undress her, I reached for the drawstring of her petticoat and yanked it loose, trying to slide the garment down past her massive buttocks and thighs. But I was unable to do so and while I struggled to push it down her fleshy shank she giggled and tugged my hands away. Pulling the long skirt up into gathers, slowly revealing her calves, knees, thighs and belly, she raised it over her head. As Vimla was removing the garment, her face was covered and her boobs had swung free. I was unable to resist reaching for her breasts and rolling the nipples between my fingertips. She gave a little yelp as she pulled off the petticoat and flung it on to the pile of my wet clothes on the floor.

She stood before me, naked but for a pair of black silk and lace panties, the image burned in my brain for all time to come. She then asked me if she could remove my underwear but I insisted on removing her panties first. I knelt in front of her, looking at the swollen mound enveloped in black silk, the slit of her vagina starkly apparent through the flimsy covering. As I hooked my fingers into the waistband and started lowering her undergarment, I stared first at her navel and then the pelvis and finally her unusually prominent mons, clean shaven. I was enthralled by the vision, the puffy flesh of her mound and the smooth but firm pillars of her thighs like guardians of the chalice of nectar.

As I pulled the panties down to her ankles, I expected her to step out of them but instead was faced with a sudden burst of modesty once again; Vimla decided that it was her turn to act coy and turning to face away from me, she raised her panties once again, giving me a momentary glimpse of her very large bottom before covering it up. I was dumbfounded, not knowing what to make of this behaviour as I stood upright and faced her back. My manhood was inflamed and rearing to escape its confines; it pressed hard against her silken arse as I reached for Vimla and held her by her waist.

In her heavily accented English, she complained "You are looking at everything before showing me anything." I did not know what to say or do so I stood close behind her and hugged her, my painfully erect penis encountering her spherical panty covered bottom. "I will show you everything you want to see, Vimla. I promise," I said as comfortingly as I could. I raised my hands to her boobs and pressed them into her chest while simultaneously pushing the bulge of my cock into the crack of her ass, where it wedged itself comfortably. She did not protest but pushed back, teasing the rampant hard-on incessantly.

Feeling somewhat encouraged I once again knelt, this time behind her, and dragged her panties down quickly. I even took hold of one of her ankles with the idea of encouraging her to lift a leg but she stepped out of her underwear voluntarily, raising her legs one after the other and providing me with exciting glimpses of her outsized labia. Too soon though, she lowered her leg and I found myself looking at her large butt again. I was about to push my face into her buttocks, wanting to part the cheeks and let my tongue lash her undersides but she turned around very quickly and told me that it was my turn now.

Hurriedly, I pushed down my Calvin Klein briefs and let my thick and long penis swing naked and pendulum-like in front of her. "You are so large" was her immediate comment. Actually my erect penis is close to the average size, being a little longer than seven inches, but it is very thick. My cock, when fully engorged, has a girth that maybe a bit more than two inches, and has often been uncomfortable for my lady friends till they get fully lubricated and loosened. "Does it often become like this?" Vimla asked. I wasn't sure how to respond so I joked and told her that of late, my penis was frequently and painfully swollen. "Since you do not have a girlfriend in India, what do you do about it, then?" she inquired in a strangely innocent manner. I said that I did not know what to do with it.

"I can help you remove the swelling and the pain but you will have to promise to never tell anyone that we ever did this. Otherwise, we will both lose our reputations," she said. I wasn't sure whether she was joking or not; once again I wondered if she was perhaps slightly mentally imbalanced. But I asked her to help me and she started to lead me into the bedroom. I followed as Vimla's large and naked bottom swayed tantalizingly before me.

As we passed by the bathroom, she asked me to pee. Once again Vimla had caught me totally off guard with one of her comments as she led me in and holding my erect cock asked me to go right ahead. Clearly I couldn't urinate at will with such a massive erection but after much effort, a small stream jetted out and splashed on the wall behind the WC. My penis lost some of its stiffness but the pale yellow stream slowly gathered strength and I started peeing forcefully. She was watching all this with great interest and very lightly varying the pressure on my penis, causing the stream to reduce and spurt. Some of the drops fell on her fingers but she didn't seem to mind. After I was done she took a firm grip of my manhood and shook it vigorously; that not only ensured that the last drops of urine fell but also that my cock was once again fully engorged.

As soon as I finished, she pulled me away squatted on the commode, facing me. She looked at me, transparent lust in her eyes and I realized that she wanted me to see her doing this! Her legs and knees were wide apart and her great cunt was in full view. With her fingers, she parted those thick lips and I could now see the pink interior of her cunt past the dark brown labia, unhindered by pubic hair.

A forceful stream flowed out as she pulled back her clitoral hood and raised her hips, arcing into the air and falling a good three feet away. She placed a finger inside her large lips, and started rubbing even as urine flowed, making a yellow pool between us. She moaned loudly. My penis, already fully erect, jerked in spasms as she raised a hand to hold it tightly, frigging it as she peed and rubbed herself, all the while looking into my eyes. Her moaning had reached a crescendo and the acrid smell of urine was in the air. Vimla must have had a full bladder because her pee stream continued unabated for more than a minute.

This entire sex play from the time I saw her in petticoat and blouse from the doorway, our striptease of each other, my discovery of her voluptuous body, her holding my cock while I urinated, her vulgar display as she urinated and rubbed herself, the moaning, the odour and all of it were just too much for me to handle. I felt my vision blur and my muscles go weak as I felt a churning deep in my groin. I started moaning loudly and before I could stop myself, I ejaculated thick gobs of hot spunk all over her squatting body. The copious ejaculate landed in thick ropes on her hair, across her face and breasts, lashing her stomach and arms. As she watched the jets of semen fly, she rubbed herself harder and then her moans suddenly stopped. A look, almost of satisfaction, crossed her eyes and as her stream of pee reduced to a trickle and stopped, she let go of my cock, scooped up my cum from various parts of her body and licked it off her fingers, never once breaking her eye contact with me.

She reached out for a towel hanging on the bathroom wall and wiped us both clean, drying our bodies from head to toe after which she held my hand and walked me to her bedroom. Suddenly I sneezed, a brief shiver rippling through my body. Vimla looked at me with concern in her eyes. As I watched her wholesome body stark naked before my eyes, a deep sense of comfort enveloped me and I lay down on the bed while she pulled a soft blanket over my naked body.

Bending down, she brought her lips to mine as I felt the weight of her breasts rest on the blanket over my chest. Her lips were full and moist; I opened my mouth to hers, probing with my tongue as she pressed harder against my lips.

Vimla drew aside the blanket with which she had covered me, got into bed and lay next to me, once again drawing the cover over us. We hugged each other, rubbing our skins together, her nipples grazing my chest, my knee touching her swollen mons and getting coated with the wet slick of her cunt juices. Our hands were all over each other's backs and our gentle caresses soon turned into a more passionate gripping of each other's flesh in our fists. I reached for her arse, pressing and shaping the heavy buttocks with steel like fingers, probably leaving red welts across the soft flesh. I held each of her buttocks in a firm grips, parting them and trying to steal a finger around and briefly into her anus. She kissed my nipples, then licked and sucked them. She took my penis into her palm and started stroking it while her mouth alternated between my nipples and my lips. All these mutual explorations and ministrations soon had me wholly erect again and my penis was like a rigid pole against her stomach and lower abdomen.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Vimla staring at me; there was lust but there was also affection. I felt a deep stirring in me; my heart seemed to beating faster as she caressed my penis, letting her fingers entangle in my pubic hair, drawing a gentle trace from the base of my testicles all the way up to the hair on my chest. Her thighs rubbed against mine and I realised how sensitive my skin suddenly felt with this sensual contact of our skins. She smelled good to me and I was lost in the moment, oblivious to the world. In those moments, we belonged to each other.

She placed one hand on my head and drew it down to her bosom. With her other hand she lifted her massive left breast and gripping it in her fist, she offered the nipple to me, pushing my head down. "Suck", she exclaimed. I took the proffered nipple into my mouth and started sucking avidly. I coated it with my saliva and started pulling at it with my mouth, periodically lashing at it with my tongue. I looked up and saw her staring at me with glassy eyes. Her eyes were clouded with a longing ache as she pressed her breast into my mouth and pleaded with a moan, "Eat it. Bite it lightly". I did. After a while Vimla pulled that breast away and moved my head to the other one, scissoring the large, erect nipple between her fingers and spearing it aggressively into my mouth. She then took my hand and placed it on the other orb, the one that my mouth had vacated, and pressed my palm to it with her own. I sucked and pressed those large breasts one after the other for what seemed like almost 20 minutes. Her nipples lengthened and darkened and became engorged. She cried out a couple of times and I thought perhaps that she was experiencing multiple small orgasms.

Sometime during this passionate bout of suckling, Vimla once again took my very erect penis into one hand and started fondling it slowly. Then taking my hand into her other one, she guided it to her abdominal area where I started moving my fingers around in widening circles till I encountered her very prominent mound. Her hand covered mine and she helped my fingers part her thick vaginal outer lips. They were wet with her juices. She took one of my fingers and used it to stroke in an up and down movement her vaginal furrow; she used my fingertip to stimulate her protruding clit, and then sink its entire length into her hole. I continued my oral ministrations on her nipples while fingering her pussy for a few more minutes and felt her grip on my cock tightening as she cried out a few times. More small orgasms racked her body.

"I cannot take all this play any longer. I need you in me. Fuck me. Fuck your Vimla" she commanded me as she moved her big, soft thighs apart and pulled me on top of her. As I lay on top, the hand gripping my cock guided it into her gully and she said, "Push it in. Fill my cunt." I was long past caring about her language or trying to interpret her attitude; with several thrusts of my hips I started entering her incredibly hot and wet body. Her vaginal lips parted easily and my thick cock met with only the tiniest resistance as I started entering her inch after inch. I was pushing against her and she responded with well timed thrusts of her own till I had entered her completely, my balls now against her inner thighs just below her anus. She groaned and locked her meaty thighs around me, beginning to draw me hard against her body by the grip of her thighs around my waist. I shoved my thick rod as hard against her as I could; beginning a gradual motion in and out and soon enough we were moving together in unison. Her large body heaved upwards in powerful thrusts and I repeatedly pulled my cock out all the way before sheathing it with jackhammer like power into her.

Vimla's body began to heave, her massive breasts still large and round and firm stood out proudly from her chest, her hips rose and fell almost carrying my weight with every upward movement. Her groans were louder, her breathing heavier as she continued to writhe and buck under me; her hands firm on my back, fingernails digging into my skin. The tempo of our rutting was taking on a feverish pace as I slammed into her body, driving her hard into the bed, my swollen manhood pulverising her like a steam powered piston. Her groans were turning into screams as her body thrash about; her hands slipped down from my back to my arse where she gripped my buttocks with incredible force, drawing me into her.

I felt my own eruption commence deep down in the bowels of my crotch as I continued to pound Vimla's dribbling wet pussy, pushing my hands under her backside, gripping the soft mounds of flesh. I felt the warm juices flow out of her cunt as they ran in little streams past her puckered arsehole and formed a large damp patch on the bed sheet underneath. I increased the pace of my pummelling, holding her arse still tighter. My finger found her anal orifice and slipped in easily because of the lubrication from her vaginal fluids. It slipped in deep as our bodies tussled with one another; I began to slip in a second finger into her arsehole and immediately felt Vimla buck like a bronco in heat, her hips raised almost a foot off the bed as my second finger slipped into her anus. She screamed as her climax overpowered all her senses, her juices flowing like a river in spate.

My own orgasm was triggered by hers and her loud cries, her lunging upwards and her locked thighs around me; like a volcano that had remained dormant for too long, the jets of white molten fire shot out of my penis in repetitive bursts as the large volumes of semen hit against her vaginal walls all the way back into Vimla's uterus. Clearly my last ejaculation not more than an hour ago had only been a mild precursor to this event. My body spasmed with each convulsive release of cum into her receptacle, diminishing gradually as I emptied myself into her.

I lay exhausted on top of Vimla's ample body as she cushioned my head between her breasts, her fingers playing with the curls on my head. I kissed her tenderly on her lips, her chin, her neck, her ears, her eyes, and the deep cleavage between her tits. She then pushed me off her gently, got up from the bed and walked to another room while I lay with my eyes shut, completely worn out.

The rain was still coming down very heavy outside and I dozed off to sleep without intending to. When I awoke, there was darkness beyond the window but I could hear the vicious roar of a monsoon storm raging outside. The top branches of trees that surrounded the building cast eerie shadows on the walls of the room where I lay, the dim luminescence from a streetlight filtering in. I wasn't sure how long I'd been asleep or what time it was but I woke up famished. Not knowing what I should do - call a cab perhaps so I could go back to the hotel or summon my driver, who had probably left the office not having heard from me - I lay quietly under the blanket and realised that I was completely naked. I remembered that my wet clothes lay somewhere in a pile on the floor but was uncertain as to where or even if they were dry enough to put on.

While I remained in quiet contemplation for the next few minutes, I suddenly heard a shuffling in the next room; then the click of a light switch that seemed to have lit a lamp somewhere, the soft glow easy on the eyes. I sat up and dragged my feet off the bed and on to the ground. And then I saw Vimla walking in through the door into the room. She was dressed in a dark blue sari with a matching blouse, her feet were bare, and in her hands she held my trousers and shirt. "You put this on now, Hjjer. Then we can sit down in my drawing room?" This time her intonation was more query than command.

I stood up, strangely inhibited at my nakedness, and reached for the trousers which I pulled on hurriedly without bothering to ask about my underwear. They were dry but crumpled, as was the shirt which I took from Vimla's hand. "I put them in the drier but couldn't iron them for you". A sudden gush of affection for Mrs. Kapoor overtook me and I walked up to her and hugged her close to me, kissing her cheek and the side of her neck. "You look very beautiful, Vimla" I murmured into her ear and immediately felt the heat of a hot flush that rose on her face. We smiled at each other as she took my hand and walked me, also barefoot, into the next room, the living room.

There was a small timepiece on the mantle shelf that told me the time was 11:30 at night; I figured I'd slept for an hour or 90 minutes after Vimla had left the bed. She had opened her bar and asked me what I'd like to drink. "What about you, what're you going to have?" I asked. She said she was going to have a rum and coke and I told her that was one of my favourite drinks after I discovered Old Monk in India. She smiled and said she was going to have Jamaican dark rum but she could just as easily serve up Indian rum. I walked to the bar counter, held Vimla by the waist, kissed her on the mouth, and walked her to the settee by the window and seating her there. "Let me handle the drinks, love", I told her. She smiled a most amazingly beautiful smile.