First Annie, Then Vimla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured out a very healthy measure of Jamaican dark, an equally strong Old Monk, threw in some ice cubes from the freezer, popped open a can of Coke and split it between the two tumblers, and brought them to the settee. I gave Vimla her drink and then walked over to her music system. "Just play the CD which is already in the player", Vimla said, so I powered the system on and hit 'Play'. Deep midnight bass and a rhythm guitar sounded the background to a folksy blues number I'd never heard before.

When I look you in the eyes

And your body's wantin' mine

You come into your own

And I know where you're goin'

Deep inside, deep within

That's where you're goin'

The music had a cavernous echo with the fine foreground of a six string guitar and an erotic sounding tenor voice. The volume was turned low and I left it like that; it was still audible above the sounds of the intense downpour outside. I walked across the floor to the settee and sat down on the deep comfortable cushioned chair next to Vimla. She had laid out some finger foods which I spent the next five minutes gorging on. "Are you feeling well rested, Hjjer?" she asked. I nodded, taking a sip of my drink. "Good," Vimla said, "why don't we go and take a look at the penthouse apartment now? I have the keys."

It was almost midnight and I wasn't going anywhere in the pouring rain, so we picked up our drinks and headed out of Mrs. Kapoor's apartment and rode the elevator to the top floor. From the moment she opened the door and switched on the lights, I knew I was going to take it. We stepped in to a large central room with a wall of glass directly opposite; an access door to an equally large terrace beyond the glass frontage. On the right hand end of the floor was a room, a washroom, and a kitchen. Along the side and towards the other end were two en suite bedrooms. A third and considerably larger bedroom at another corner shared a glass boundary with the terrace, also with an access door. We didn't step out on to the terrace because of the rain but a light had been switched on outside so I could see its wonderful size and substantial amounts of foliage swaying in large planters and pots. "The landlord is willing to furnish the whole house if you like, but he needs one week to do that", I heard Vimla say. "The kitchen is already fully furnished and all rooms have air conditioners", she continued.

"I'll take it, Vimla" I said, "It's perfect for me." We agreed that the landlord would either call my administrative office or visit us at the hotel sometime the next day and finalise the rent and other details. She thought I'd be able to move in by the 1st of the following month, which was ten days away. I was feeling upbeat, happy at the decision, and looked forward to shifting after all these years from a hotel suite to a regular home. Of course, I would need help with finding some domestic help to maintain the place but I was sure Mrs. Kapoor or my driver Bahadur or Annie would find me someone trustworthy and efficient.

We returned to Vimla's apartment, made ourselves another drink each, and toasted as new neighbours. The stereo with its seven speakers filled the air with its bass and thrum:

You ride me like a wave

As midnight sings her songs

Drawing us into the lonely darkness

Of a deep and forlorn cave

Hoping we can fly

To a bright and shiny sky

We sat together and talked, we ate, we drank some more, sometimes we sat in a comfortable silence, thinking of our evening passion, touching each other with a familiarity that was missing earlier. I found it difficult, although I mostly succeeded, to keep my eyes averted from the deep cleavage between her breasts visible through the fabric of her pallu. And every time Vimla spoke animatedly, which was often, she would place her hand on my thighs or hold my hand or touch my upper arm. These physical expressions coupled with a strong memory of our love making a few hours earlier were having a subtle but definitive effect on my mind and body.

By what must have been past 1 o'clock in the morning both of us were heavy lidded and agreed to call it a day. I helped clear the glasses and crockery to the kitchen and then went to shower before bed. Vimla gave me a round neck t-shirt and a pair of boxers to wear for the night. They looked new so I didn't ask what she was doing with them. After a comforting hot shower I went to the room where we'd had sex earlier and noticed that Vimla had changed the linen and now there were clean crisp bed sheets and pillow covers, along with a light blanket on the bed. I wasn't sure if she was planning to lie down in the same bed; it was certainly large enough but I didn't ask. I lay back against a set of pillows, leaving a bed side lamp on while Vimla went back to the washroom to get ready for the night.

In a strange set of reflective surfaces I could see her reflection in the bathroom mirror, which in turn was reflected by a dresser mirror in the bedroom I was in. Maybe it was coincidence, maybe it was by design. I watched with half open eyes and a fast erecting penis as she removed her blouse and I could see the perfect shape of those large boobs encased in her white satin brassiere. Her cleavage and the rounded slopes of the top of her bosom were clearly visible. She unhooked her bra and removed it. I held my breath as my penis continued to grow, mesmerised once again at the sight of her undressing. Her nipples were dark and large, the aureoles darker still and very large. But even as I was taking in this sight, Vimla dropped the bra into a clothes bin and put her blouse on again, buttoning up only two of the six buttons in front.

Next, she bent down and gripped the hem of her saree and petticoat, raising them to her waist and above her breasts as she straightened up. Tucking the hem between her chin and her chest, she held the saree while deftly hooking her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pushed them down her broad hips, letting them fall to her ankles. For a brief moment, I spied the bulbous swelling of her clean shaven mons pubis and then the clothes covered those plump thighs and the treasure in between as she dropped them from her hold.

Vimla then came into the room I was in, kissed me softly on the lips, mumbled a silent good night, and lay down next to me. I was surprised that she would lie in the same bed and have no thoughts of making love. Some of my hard-on dissipated as I wondered for the nth time what this lady was all about. I turned to look at her and saw that her eyes were shut, a beatific smile touching the corners of her mouth. The pallu of her saree had rolled off the wonderfully rounded orbs of her bosom, leaving her breasts clothed only in the sheer fabric of her blouse, inches away from my eyes. I moved my head towards her carefully and feasted my eyes on this lovely sight. No saree, no bra, just a thin, half-unbuttoned blouse covering a pair glorious tits. I touched my penis, once again solid and heavy, and stroked it slowly for a few moments.

Even as I was looking on, she turned on her side as a result of which her saree and petticoat rose up her legs to reveal her knees; her eyes were closed. I wasn't sure if she was asleep or perhaps in that phantom zone between wakefulness and sleep. I could clearly see the dimples on her knees and a little bit of her plump thighs. After some more minutes during which I continued to gaze at her placid and restful face, the mounds of her breasts, identifying the protrusions of her nipples through the sheer blouse, she moved again in her sleep. Now her right leg covered my left hand, touching both my legs and my erection. Unable to resist, I raised my right hand and placed it on her naked thigh, feeling the soft and smooth skin. The tent in my boxers prod against her nakedness.

As I stared at this wondrous creature lying beside me, I felt the euphoria of seeing her for the first time; my hard-on was thick and massive, like a steed rearing to charge. One of my hands was inches away from the smooth hairless lips of her pussy while the other was almost touching her huge breasts. I placed a palm on her shoulder, my finger tracing the hint of a collarbone before gliding along the uncovered slopes of her boobs. They were firm in a sort of muscular way, not sagging despite the fact that Vimla had removed her brassiere. I rubbed her nipples gently, dragging my finger in circles around where I assumed the aureoles would be below the blouse. She moaned as her breasts seemed to swell, further straining the confines of her blouse, nipples jutting out and hard.

As her breathing settled somewhat, I cupped and pressed her breast tenderly and explored its surface unable to stay away from her nipple. I touched the nub, then took hold of it between my fingers and rubbed it tenderly; as they stiffened still further they seemed to protrude even more and I was unable to remain gentle. I pinched them, first one then the other, a little roughly, now wanting to suck them between my lips.

Vimla groaned and I became completely still, then slowly removed my invading fingers from her body. Suddenly she exclaimed, "It is so hot tonight!" and opened the other two buttons of her blouse as if to let in some more air. Was she awake? Was she aware of what I had been doing? But it was too late for me to back off now; my erection was at its full length and the thickness was heavy in my shorts. I took my hand back to her breasts as she moved her leg, bending her knee as it trapped my engorged penis against my stomach. My other hand was almost against her mound.

I pulled aside the left flap of her blouse and looked at the large naked breast with its dark brown aureole two inches in diameter and a very large erect teat in the centre. I stared at it in fascination, wanting so desperately to suck it but for the moment I just reached out and palmed her breast. As I touched one heavy breast, I felt Vimla inhale deeply with a loud intake of air, and as I pushed my hand to her other breast she shifted her hip and moved closer to me on the bed. Her bent leg on my cock moved a little and then her entire body was flush against mine. My right hand was now between her thighs and when I moved it up carefully I found it trapped in the folds of her petticoat. But I could feel the heat radiating from her crotch.

With her eyes still shut Vimla moved her left hand slowly and scratched herself around one nipple, her fingers touching my nose several times. The nipple seemed to stand even more upright and was now nearly half an inch long. Her hand moved to the back of my head and she held me in a loose embrace, her fingers entangled in the curls of my long hair. Her nipple was now touching my lips so I opened my mouth and sucked in the plump knob. I licked and sucked it quietly but energetically as she pushed her bosom against my face.

After a few moments, Vimla removed her hand from behind my head and moved it to my belly where she placed it on my erect cock, wrapping her fist around the firth and just holding it. Her fingers and thumb didn't quite manage to encircle the circumference of my manhood but Vimla gripped it very tight in an attempt to do so. I used my free hand to draw her sari and petticoat up to her waist and placed my palm on her naked thigh. A shudder passed through my body as I touched her mons, a strange ephemeral ripple running through my very being. I moved my hand around and touched the soft and thick, protruding lips which completely wet with her juices. As I ran my finger over her most intimate parts, I felt the prickly stubble that suggested a few days had passed after she shaved the area last.

I kept rubbing the area of Vimla's genitals for a while till I felt her push her hips against my palm; I then crooked my index finger and gently ran it along the edges of her thick, heavy, smooth lips before shoving it into her vagina. My finger seemed to get sucked in as she adroitly used her muscles to clamp over it before starting a to and fro movement with her hips. Her pelvic thrusts soon became so strong that I pushed all four fingers into her. She gripped my wrist and held my hand steady while she continued thrusting vigorously against it.

With her other hand she grabbed one of her boobs, brought the nipple to my face, and pushed the solid hardness of her teat into my mouth as soon as I parted my lips. She pressed it hard and started pulling it in and out in time with her pelvic thrusts; I let the nipple graze against the edges of my teeth as her grip on my cock tightened like a vice.

There was a certain violence to our frantic love-making as I sucked her nipple and then much of her breast into my mouth, my teeth now raking the soft skin of her gloriously full tit. My finger was pistoning in and out of her cunt from where her juices ran down the back of my hand and wrist. Her musk was thick in the air and although we had lost all sense of time and place my senses were on high alert; I bathed in the smell of her sex, my ears pounded with Vimla's loud moans and screams, my skin was in a feverish sweat.

I felt her hand fumble with the elastic waistband of my boxers, trying desperately to push them down; she held my erect and now massive cock in her soft palm, gripping it fiercely. My eyes hadn't focussed on anything particular for the last few minutes so when I looked at her face, I was surprised to see that Vimla's eyes were still shut. I knew she wasn't still asleep and so I once again accommodated a stray and fleeting thought about this voluptuous and strange woman; her mind was beyond my ken.

Taking my fingers out of Vimla's pussy, I slid down a little on the bed, forcing her to release her hold on my cock. My lips moved down from her to her neck and on to her firm, solid breasts. She moaned aloud as I once again took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it gently before moving to the other. Her nipples were still large and firm and they felt heavenly between my lips. I flicked them with my tongue before continuing down over the soft skin of her stomach. As she felt my mouth moving lower over her body her hands left my head and moved to hold the sides of the pillow which her head was resting on.

As my mouth passed her navel I began to get the faint musty smell of her warm pussy. My hard cock stiffened more as I anticipated the warm salty taste of her lips. My mouth reached her pubic area and as she felt me getting closer to her pussy I heard Vimla sigh. A deep exhalation followed by a low and reverberating moan.

We were making love for the third time in about six hours and so far I had never gone down on her. As I breathed in her sex smells my own passions were almost at fever pitch; I had a sense she would cum fast and hard as soon as my mouth kissed her cunt. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer after that; all it would take is the feeling of her hand or breasts or even her thighs against the raging heat of my penis.

I trailed my tongue down over one of her pussy lips as my hands slid under her buttocks, tilting her hips slightly, lifting her pussy away from the bed. I could hear Vimla's breathing becoming heavier as she felt my mouth moving closer to her clit. I let my tongue slide inside her damp pussy before moving up so that my mouth covered her clit. I softly closed my lips around her swollen clit and gently sucked it between my lips. The sudden pressure on her it caused her hips to buck and she moaned.

I began to slowly run my tongue up and over the firm nub making Vimla's hips rise as she pushed herself against my mouth. My fingers gripped her butt cheeks as I began to lick her faster. I could feel her body begin to move more quickly as I teased her clit with my wet tongue, drawing the full length over the sensitive button in my mouth, making sure I kept contact with it the entire time.

Vimla's movements became faster and her stomach began to tense as her orgasm approached. Her butt cheeks clenched and her legs closed around my head as she began to cum. Her breathing became faster and more intense as she gripped the pillow. "I'm cumming," she moaned as another wave swept over her body. I kept the pressure of my tongue on her clit trying to make the orgasm last as long as possible but just as I was expecting her body to relax I felt it convulse again. "Fuck! Oh Fuck, Hjjer!" She cried as her head came up off the pillow and she gripped the back of my head, the words sounding strange in her deeply accented voice. Somehow that turned me on even more.

As her muscles relaxed and her orgasm subsided I lifted my tongue from her clit, not wanting it to become too intense and uncomfortable. Her breathing was still heavy and her eyes were closed. I could feel the wetness of her juice on my mouth as I began to kiss back up her body, making sure to avoid her tender nipples. I kissed Vimla's mouth and she opened her eyes, smiling at me.

"That was amazing," she said, sounding shy at her involuntary reaction caused by the two orgasms she had just had. I was expecting her to pull me to her, her hand taking my stiff cock and sliding it inside her but instead she began to slide her hand along my hard shaft as I straddled her stomach. I watched as her fingers unsuccessfully tried to encircle my hard cock and she ran her hand from the base to the tip, her eyes watching my reaction the entire time. As her stroking became faster I knew I wouldn't last too much longer.

"I want you to cum on me," Vimla said as she began to increase the intensity with which she pulled, rubbed, stroked, massaged and shagged my thick cock. I was taken by surprise again hearing those words from a woman I was yet to fathom. The look on her face told me she was sincere. I felt my cock stiffen more in her soft hand, the tip becoming more swollen and shiny with the pre-cum each of her strokes was smearing over it.

I watched as her movements became faster, her face slightly more intense, wanting to make me cum. I could feel my orgasm getting closer and looking at her hand jacking my cock, her pretty face framed in the short dark hair and her massive firm breasts, my body gave way to her movements and I came hard, my hot cum shooting onto her breasts and neck. Vimla jerked at the first explosion but her hand continued sliding as I came again, this one slightly less powerful, my cum falling onto her fingers.

Her final stroke touched the tip of my now sensitive cock and my body jerked. Vimla moved her hand further down my shaft towards my testicles, continuing to stroke but more slowly, making sure I had finished cumming and that I had nothing left to spray onto her firm, pale skin. I leaned forward, breathing hard and kissed her lips. I could see my cum starting to run down her stomach and sides as I slowly collapsed next to her on the bed, putting my arms around her, her head resting on my shoulder.

I was completely exhausted, convinced that there was not a drop of semen in my balls, having cum so intensely for the third time with Vimla in a relatively short span. My eyes began to shut of their own volition and I must have drifted off to sleep in moments.

Sometime later in the wee hours of the morning, I awoke as Vimla stirred, turning to her side with her arse towards me. I turned as well, threw my arm over her and let my palm lightly grip one of her breasts. My thick but flaccid penis found a niche between her ample buttocks; that's how we slept for the next few hours.

In the morning, soon after sunrise, I freshened up and put on my clothes; the underwear still damp. I left a note on the bedside table telling Vimla that I had to get back to the hotel and get ready for an early morning meeting. With so little sleep, and the exhaustion carrying over from the night before, I hoped I would survive the day without any hitches.