All Comments on 'First Bareback'

by johnnyhopkins

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nicely done. Sooo much want to take it bareback....to feel all that warm juice....oozing out...but a chance not worth the potential for disaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bareback is the best

I love it bareback. Been seeing a guy for the last 3 years. We both are married he dose me bareback. Love the feeling of warm cum leaking out of my well fucked hole.

soulfight_69soulfight_69about 6 years ago
first bareback

Very hot indeed! Maybe another chapter?

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Bareback

My Buddy always fucks me bareback and shoves his cock as deep in my ass as he can get it when he starts to cum. I can definitely feel the difference when his cock is bathed in cum but, I don't actually feel his cum shooting inside me. It is just such an exciting, horny turn on, as he fucks me, to know it's his bare cock actually inside me and I actually have his pre cum inside me and his load when he cums!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Feel It

I can't really feel it squirting inside me, but it turns me on like crazy when my buddy starts to cum and I know I'm actually getting his load in my insides. I love to keep his cock in me after he cums for as long as possible too. It's super horny if he can get fully hard again without slipping out and start fucking me again. It gets so slippery and wet and knowing his cock is in there with his load is really good. The times that happens, he always fucks some of his first load out of me and I love that wet feeling and smacking sound his pelvis makes against my as as he fucks me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave my lover our first no condom encounter on his birthday. We were together a couple months and after his birthday night out, he reached for protection and I said no. He was fucking me missionary style and as he came inside me for the first time w/o a condom, I said “happy birthday.” The next morning, after I sucked him off and swallowed his cum, he told me he loves me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous