All Comments on 'First But Not The Last'

by Yman67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Living dangerously

Another glory hole unsafe sex story; dangerously erotic read though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'd like to try that

That story sounds like fun. I would love to experience something like that. To be the recipient of all that cum. But I think I would try to have one of the guys fucking my ass. That would be a wild first time. I'd like to hear from someone from Michigan who wouldn't mind a virgin ass. I'm 57 and at 517-240-3645. Would love to hear from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
first time

that was so sexy and hot. I wish it was me sucking fir the first time. I have strong feelings about sucking cock but haven't had the opportunity to do so. I fantasize sucking and stroking a cock and feeling him cum in my mouth, I bet it feels as good as when I cum in my girlfriends mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Me too

The surroundings were shabby, but the action was great. Lots of cum. I've fantasized about sucking another man and getting a mouthful in return but haven't tried it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I like this story. Like the other comments, it's something I have thought about but not done yet. To feel another man's hard cock pulse right before it cums in your mouth must feel so satisfying!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First cock I sucked

I recently sucked a guy's cock for the first time. We had just met and were talking when he pulled his cock out the side of his shorts and started stroking it. I couldn't take my eyes off it. It got harder and bigger as he stroked. I asked if I could touch it. He obviously agreed and for the first time I took another man's cock in my hand. He was cut and I slowly stroked his cock from the head all the way down his shaft. He leaned back and moaned softly. I jerked his cock and fondled his balls. It felt forbidden and so hot at the same time. He leaked some precum and I rubbed it into the head of his cock. I was loving wanking this guys cock. My own cock was throbbing. It felt I might cum any second. I couldn't resist his hard throbbing cock any longer and leaned down it took all of it into my mouth while cupping his balls. I swirled my tongue around the head and tongued his slit, tasting his precum. I started pumping his cock and he started with a rhythm that matched my strokes. He was fucking my mouth. He pushed his cock deep into my mouth and I eagerly sucked it. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I have always wanted to experience that. His groaning got louder but when he was really close we heard a noise. I sat up but continued wanking his cock. I stopped when someone walked by. He had carried on jerking himself off and by now was cumming. There was no semen. He explained it was due to an operation he had had. He reached into my pants and took my hard, throbbing cock in his hand and started jerking me off. I was drenched in precum. He stroked for less than a minute when I covered his hand in a river of cum. He didn't suck my cock but I didn't mind. I still want to experience hot cum being shot into my mouth though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
!

This was sooo hot omg, im a 16 year old girl and I came so hard reading this! It was also also my first time putting something in my vagina, and I nearly blacked out !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great place to suck cock!

Loved your true story. I also enjoyed my first adult cock in an ABS, mine was in Florida. Nervous the first time, but I accepted the first cock that came trhough the hole, a nice, hard, straight cock with a luscious mushroom head. I had seen the guy in the hallway stroking his cock through his shorts, and it looked wonderful, but not as wonderful as when he pushed it into my mouth through the hole. I swallowed all his cum, and went back there every day of my vacation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First time, 44 years old, 8 men on an away golf trip. Dinner and too much to drink first night. Roommate was a dentist, same age, we got back to the room and he took off all his clothes and said he was going to shower. He stood there stroking his nice veiny big cock. While I was laying on the bed. He walked right by the bed to go to the shower and said, do you wanna suck this before I go to bathroom? I said are you kidding? He said you’ve never sucked a cock I said no. He said well I have and I’ll suck yours tonight if you want. Then he went in the bedroom and started to shower. I had thought about gay sex, but never really felt. I would do it, but I was drunk and stripped down to my shorts and laid back down on the bed. He came out of the bathroom, looked at me and started rubbing my cock, then, without a word, pulled down my shorts and started sucking my cock. I loved it, he got in the bed and put his ass in my face in a 69 position while he sucked me. I immediately put his huge cock in my mouth and started sucking my first dick. We were both really hot and franically sucking each other’s cocks. He came first and shot a few big loads in my throat, turned me on so much I shot my cum in his throat, the sensation was so violent and good I almost passed out. We both sucked each others wilting dicks dry and collapsed. When we got up, we were both embarrassed and went to the shower and soaked each other off and ended up blowing This week each other again. It was a three day golf trip and we sucked and fucked each other almost all night every night. Both of us were married and knew each other’s wives, and for a few years would rent a motel about once a month. That’s been 20 years ago and we he lives in Florida but we still get together for sex a couple of times a year..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous