First Chink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some weeks after this, in response to my now habitual query, 'Anything new?', Diane said, "Yes, last night I managed to suck Frank off properly for the first time. I don't quite know how I managed to get his cock in my mouth but I did although I think I might have torn the corner a bit because it feels very sore." Somehow I found myself completely unable to relate to the unmistakable note of triumph in her voice.

"You may like to know that Frank is really envious of you," Diane told me one Saturday. "He's always making derogatory comments about you and I always let them go but last night he made a real attack and I just had to defend you. "He was chuntering on about your poncy job and your poncy house and your poncy car and then he said that you were a nothing who had had everything just handed to you on a plate. He finished by saying that he couldn't understand how I had finished up with such a wimp. I could not let him get away with that so I said that you were the nicest man that I had ever known and I pointed out that you had actually worked very hard for everything that we've got. Frank didn't like that at all and of course he immediately turned it round to sex by asking me, "So who's cock do you like having up you the most, mine or your nice perfect husbands?'"

"What did you say to that?" I prompted, greatly cheered by what she was telling me."

"I told him what he wanted to hear," Diane said simply.

My spirits slumped. "Was that the truth - is that what you really think?"

"Darling it's not as simple as that. Frank's penis can give me sensations that yours can't but when you are in me I always feel very happy and on balance I think that is far preferable. Can I say this - in twenty years time I want to still be making love with you and I hope that Frank will be long gone by then.

One Saturday Diane awoke in far from her usual cheerful mood. To my enquiry 'What's up love', she replied tartly, "We've got to face it Frank the way we live isn't right. How can it be when I love you so much but I'm so addicted to his cock that I'll do almost anything to get it." There was nothing I could say. However, it was from shortly after the above exchange that I began to sense a subtle deterioration, if only because Diane seemed to gain less satisfaction from her double life. Part of this showed when I asked 'Anything new?'. A negative shake of the head was normal but the question began to make my wife assume a guilty look and avoid my eyes, leaving me with the definite impression that she was hiding something. In addition, when enjoying anal sex I got the feeling that it was no longer my exclusive sovereign realm - there was nothing I could put a finger on but I was certain that my gut instinct was correct. I was also pretty certain that Frank hadn't been in there and that made it a bit of a mystery. The thing that I could not bring myself to do was ask.

On Friday nights, after my wife had gone to join her lover, I would eat and then ensconce myself in a chair complete with whiskey bottle. I always suffered a constant erection but did not masturbate. I admit that I had tossed myself off when waiting for her to get back from fun and games with Alice but I felt that to do so now would effectively condone the situation. I had hours to kill with an aching heart and an aching prick, and alcohol my only defence. So my routine was to drink steadily until I could no longer feel pain, at which point I would take myself upstairs to bed and hopefully oblivion.

One such night, just after midnight when I still had some way to go, I heard my wife's key in the door. With a flush of pure joy I ran to meet her but the smile froze on my face as I saw Frank standing in the hall behind her. Before I could speak he said, "Two things Colin old pal. For a start your wife has very kindly been earning me some beer money by entertaining some black friends of mine so I decided to bring her home early."

This news cut through me like a knife but I controlled my emotions and managed to keep my face impassive as I said coldly, "And?"

Frank grinned. "I hear you are a real beaver man - so if you enjoy sucking her twat as much as Di says then you are going to just love this cream pie."