All Comments on 'First Contact Pt. 04'

by Headley_

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I just tumbled on these,

There are not a lot of unexpected plots on here, that I have seen anyways, so it was a delight.

If there are more please continue!

curriousmatt1curriousmatt1almost 8 years ago
Great story series so far..

Hope you continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy struggles

This was the best living goo bondage encasement struggle I have ever read. I particularly enjoyed how you wrote all the details about the girl's visage and the girl's futile struggles to break free of her bondage (only stretching before being snapped back into position) . Also loved the hot but very very short descriptions of her feet being massaged and her toes sucked upon by the alien sticky slime monster.

I really hope that you will continue to make more foot fetish stuff incorporated into the story, and more instances where the girl tries to escape, but all she can do is struggle as the material stretches. It only gives her a small progress, and when she things that she will be able to get that perverted thing off of her, it undoes everything she did and keeps her inside itself, completely coated.

However, I'd die to see some real escapes. Something like the victim being spit out from the goo, all naked...only to get yanked back inside because the alien was just playing with it. Something like "Oh sure I'll let you go, why didn't you just ask nicely?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous