First Contact Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

She mentally ticked off several things.

Bell? Soft and pliant while able to form textures and exert pressure in exact areas.

Tentacles? A meter long, thick, covered in suckers.

Colour? Back, to blend in with the night and be as unseen as possible.

Texture? Smooth as possible, with a warm gelatinous coating composed of a chemical to induce compliance in the prey item.

She waited.

The feet and legs moved.

They were moving deeper into the stream. The legs became thicker. Then thinner, tapering to what looked like a joint.

They stepped again, the legs grew thicker.

Another step, growing larger.

Another step. the fingers and hands appears again. The legs grew increasingly thicker.

Yet another step. The legs joined. Another appendage appeared, from between the legs. Shorter and thinner than legs and ended with a small opening, closed.

She shuddered in anticipation. A penis.

The legs made another step, this time back. The penis retreated above the water line as the human stepped back.

She quivered in fear! Without the courage to be brave she was hoping he would step further into the water to give herself the home field advantage. If he were to retreat out of the water she may be forced to follow and attack on land. Walking on land was still a very foreign concept. The few times she had tested it she had felt quite heavy quickly found the concept of grass to be too strange to understand at the time. However since she had grown some more since then, she knew she could brave it enough to attempt a land based capture.

Her fears were unfounded though, As she was thinking of a land based capture strategy, she saw the legs stop moving and instead the water behind them parted to admit the humans butt and back. He was laying down in the cool water! She shivered in joy as she saw him sit and eventually lie back in the water, his head still above. His feet were lifted from the rocky stream bed and were lowered to lay down horizontally.

She swam around him, still a few meters away and waited till he had spread his legs as he relaxed and saw her target come in to view. She quickly checked his hands and saw that they were floating in the water at his sides, quite close to his hips.

'I will have to be fast', she thought.

She lined herself up between his legs, spread her tentacles wide and with a big hard thrust, pounced.

*****

Harry had been really fucking annoyed.

Since becoming homeless 6 weeks ago he had been relying on the local charities soup van for a nice evening meal to get him through the night. The few other transients in the area said they had a flat tyre though and won't be over for a few hours at least. Now his stomach was rumbling, his wife was gloating and living in his home with his kids!

"Fuck!"

Nothing I can do about it now though. At least not tonight. Harry grumbled some more but calmed down when he realised it was a great evening. Nice and warm and very still.

Hell I might even have a bath before the truck comes.

Harry stripped his pants, shoes and socks off and waded into the water. Fearing at first it might be ice cold he was pleasantly surprised when he felt it was actually lukewarm and quite good. He got back out of the water and took the rest of his clothes off, folding them up and leaving them with the rest of his belongings before returning to the grassy bank and stepping back into the water.

Harry let out a long sigh as he stepped deeper into the water, he quickly forgot about his troubles and just relaxed. He was going to wade out and go for a swim but the warm water proved to be too nice to exercise so instead stepped back and sat down on the rocks underneath. Even as he lay back and looked up into the starry night he could feel his body relax to the point of inducing drowsiness.

It therefore came as very nasty shock then when he suddenly felt something grab onto his cock! He suddenly yelped and thrashed about in the water, proving a little too deep for him to gain purchase with his feet in a mad scramble to stand up.

Since it was so dark he couldn't see what had a hold of him but he sure felt it! As he cringed back in preparation of the expected pain of having his cock eaten off he barely felt multiple slimy and slippery tentacles wrap quickly around his torso and legs. Just as he was about to firmly push off from the loose stream bed however, he was forced to freeze and eventually let out a low, long moan as he felt an intense sucking on his cock. Guided by instinct and memories not of her own, the few moments of hesitation were enough for Her to mentally grin around his cock as she knew just what to do.

Harry was split between two worlds. The horrific sensation of some animal enveloping his cock and the dread of it being bitten clean off was in extreme contrast to what was fast becoming the best blow job he had ever had the pleasure of receiving. As he stayed his legs and moaned at the intense pleasure emanating from around his shaft, it was offset by the horror of watching dark octopus tentacles slowly wrap around his waist. Even as he felt his cock swallowed by it, he could feel more tentacles wind their way around his thighs and down his legs.

Not wanting to make any sudden movements just in case this thing decided to bite instead of suck, he felt frozen as it had its way with him. It didn't let up for a single moment in subjecting him to a level of pleasure he had not known before. The swallowing sensation surrounding his shaft was instead replaced by what felt like numerous tongue tips caress and stroke him all over. He also felt a mouth deep inside the creature open to allow his cut head entry and subjected it to its own intense sucking.

Harry could only look down at the creature which was still extremely dark and could do nothing to stop the orgasm that had welled up so quickly from his very core and surrender his seed to Her.

"Ahhh! Fuck!"

Harry shuddered hard as She sucked and sucked, seemingly sucking him dry and extending his orgasm for as long as possible.

*****

She had shuddered in delight as she captured his seed inside her very being and wasted no time in incorporating his DNA into her own. She had confirmed that her prey was a fertile male human and a prime candidate for continued harvesting.

She felt invigorated, renewed and full of energy!

I must not let him escape me.

*****

As Harry's forced orgasm eventually faded he was out of breath. His muscles, aching from being exerted for several minutes while the creature fed on him were now demanding him to relax, and relax he did. He couldn't feel any movement from the thing that had his cock and was starting to hope it wouldn't just suck and run. he forced a small laugh at that and thought his ridiculous it was that something latched onto his cock and instead of biting him actually forced him to cum!

A few moment after he was content to relax semi submerged in the water he could feel the creature moved a couple of its tentacles across his lower back, squeezing their way between him and the rocky river bed. He looked down at the strange creature and found its tentacles still wrapped around him.

It may have been a trick of the starlight off the lapping water, but he though he saw the tentacles shudder and increase in size.

But that's impossible..

What's more, he could see the end of one tentacle grow rapidly and extend along his torso right in front of his eyes. Harry felt his heart stop for a moment as the two tentacles against his back crept ever closer to his wrists.

The instinct of survival is the strongest trait of every human: To escape when your life is threatened. When faced with such a deadly event, human reactions can be as quick as lightning.

Harry's Id had a direct impulse to his nerves and muscles, It required not a single thought on his behalf to spring into action. In a single moment he flexed his arms and legs hard to jump away out of danger.

Harry had been an enthusiastic runner for most of his life and took pride in his muscles ability to propel him quickly over short or long distances.

As fast as he is though, he was not fast enough.

She had sensed her preys instinct for survival and had poised two tentacles behind him to restrain his arms. She had also quickly grown her tentacles enwrapping his legs, shooting them down below his knees and around his calves, strengthening them while ensuring her suckers kissed his skin at every moment. They firmed up as She felt his leg muscles surge with power. Determination though made her hold on tight. She was able to keep her suckers on him, her tentacles around him as he strained as hard as he could against her.

As tough as Harry was though, he was not tough enough. A minute after his instincts kicked in he had to stop, his legs were burning with the strain placed on them, and the constant kissing sensation was just too distracting.

He had to relax back into the water.

In an instant the creature attached to his cock resumed its loving ministrations, causing him to groan with unwanted arousal.

Why is it doing this to me?

How can I still be hard after that?

If it makes me cum again will it let me go?

Harry was confused and scared. A small but growing part of him though revelled in the joy of another pending orgasm working its way into his soul as the creature continued to feed on him and his arousal.

Fuck.. this thing is so fucking good but I need to take it off me..

Torn between the amazing feeling of being worked to another orgasm of his life and the fear of being eaten alive, Harry reached toward the creature with his hands in an attempt to dislodge it and possibly remove it.

As soon as his hands made contact with Her though, the pleasurable sensations enveloping his cock immediately ceased. She allowed him to explore Her and Her body, even squeeze Her and try to pull her off.

With each movement of his hands off Her though, She resumed her forceful pleasuring of his cock, and stopped immediately when he felt his hands touch her.

Harry was again torn between the tease and denial this creature was pulling on him. The slimy exterior was too effective at keeping it attached to him. He was even unable to press his fingers under its tentacles and his skin. Any such attempt was met with a severe tightening of said tentacle. He even had used both hands to try and grasp its main body around his cock but it too was coated in slime and his hands slipped off quickly.

Once free of his touch She easily bought him to another orgasm, He flooded her with his seed with she greedily sucked up and ate, turning him into more of herself.

Harry groaned in pleasure as he came hard again. Even at the height of pleasure he knew that the creature was toying with him, pleasuring him for some sick perverted reason only when he wasn't resisting her.

He balled his hands and felt the inky black slime ooze out between his fingers, giving his hands a warm tingling sensation.

Whatever this slime is it's not from any animal around here.

Harry felt the two tentacles against his back grow and move. He sat up in the stream, forcing his cock deeper into the creature as it happily began its assault anew upon him. He felt the tentacles kiss their way all over his back, gently working away his fright and instincts to run and just enjoy what was happening to him.

The tentacles continued to grow as his cock was given more attention.

She had worked Harry down, worn away a lot of his fear, some remained however. When he saw the two tentacles caress and grow over his shoulders he again struggled hard under Her grip. She again stopped fucking him when he touched her and instantly started again when he wasn't. The tentacles continued to grow over his shoulders before winding their way around his arms.

Harrys fear peaked again as he realised they were restraining his arms, his last chance to fight back. He froze, unable to decide if he should fight Her again or surrender to the assault of pleasure.

As he froze, She easily bought him to another orgasm and basked in the joy of feeling his seed surrender to Her. She quickly grew her tentacles again, capturing his arms as they coiled their way down to his hands, the tips of which split into smaller tentacles and embraced his hands lovingly.

Harry could also feel his lower legs and feet enwrapped even as he orgasmed again, the hardest yet.

How could it do this to me? It makes me cum from the best fucking sex ever but seems to grow each time!

Harry felt his toes massaged by the suckers of each tentacle, could nearly feel his whole body being kissed. He looked down and saw that most of his torso was now all wrapped up in the creatures embrace.

What skin of his he could see had turned as black as the creature though as it relentlessly exerted its will and dominance over him.

With his hands and fingers restrained, She was able to work him over with impunity. She bought him to another orgasm. This time she had analysed his DNA enough to create a very particular toxin she injected into him with a barb at the centre of each sucker. So small were they that Harry didn't feel a thing, but he sure felt it.

He felt his self-control slip away rapidly as he surrendered his mind, orgasm by orgasm to Her. He began to think of Her as a small god, sent to Earth to sacrifice him for Her greater good. With each orgasm wracking his body and mind he lost coherent thought more and more, his body surrendering yet more to the creatures tentacles.

She had grown in size and strength in such a short period of time. Her instincts had been true and sound. She had developed a larger brain and better eye sight. She saw a small Weeping Willow nearby, its hanging branches and leaves giving a very sheltered area.

She lifted her prey up inside herself and walked on extended and strengthened tentacles to the tree before angling her prey upright and pressing both of them to the tree. Her tentacles extended around its trunk, securing them both.

He continued to orgasm and feed her.

She slipped inside his mind and started altering him, shutting down higher brain functions, enhancing others.

He came again.

Her tentacles started changing the tree, an inky blackness started to spread out from its touch, smoothing its bark, changing branches into rubbery tentacles.

He came again.

She changed his body, shrinking his arms and legs, extending his cock, adding more nerve endings to him. Changed his organs. Fed him nutrients she began harvesting. Doing what she could to maximise her new food source and keep him as her new reproductive organ forever.

He came again. She continued to change the tree, altering the leaves into perverse parodies of their former selves. Combined with vine like tentacles whisper thin and extremely long, the tree was now capable of capturing any passer-by to add to its reproductive capability.

Harrys last though before he was overtaken by a never-ending orgasm was one of total surrender and joy at being sacrificed for Her.

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers
12