All Comments on 'First Date'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
ohhhh

my my...you are no angel at all are you!

very good babe as always..

kisses,

T

kdymbrowskikdymbrowskiabout 19 years ago
Almost too good

Very well written, well paced, and sensuous.....with a good hard dose of black-n-white climax.

Might be almost too good to share this one with the girlfriend, lol.

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
Wow, speaking of racist pig!

I have heard that a thousand monkeys typing in a huge room will eventually randomly write a best seller that rivals War & Peace in length and depth of story. Obviously three of them took a couple of minutes to type out that comment.

I voted you a 4 though because of the use of the basic erotic story black male in your tale. I have nothing against interracial couple stories. I just don't like every author using the same description almost everytime. Look through the interracial stories. Your description could have come from any of a hundred different stories. I do not mean that your plagerizing anything, it's just that there seems to be a template for the basic black male.

kdymbrowskikdymbrowskiabout 19 years ago
Why not a template?

Listen when you go to see a Blues band you expect to hear good ol' Blues....there are times when you don't want deviation from the template.....its a genre, and a well-enjoyed one by many.

I thought the story was very well paced and written, and handled the classic theme classicly and sexily.

khele2k2khele2k2about 15 years ago
Great stories

Just because a a small, out-of-shape guy read this story and envied your dream man doesn't mean you should change it. It differs from most of the stories because its erotic and lustful, rather than violent and domineering like a lot of the stories in this niche are. We don't want to read stories where the man curses at the girl, treats her like she's just a hole, then shoots his load on her face. Do you thing and keep it descriptive. Also I'd like to hear more about his muscled physique and her admiration of it. Not all of us have beer bellies and cringe when a woman wants a hot man. :)

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Extended version of this story available...

on Kindle here if you wanted to read a longer sex scene: http://www.amazon.com/Compilation-Erotic-Short-Sto ries-ebook/dp/B0085AQLT6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=13 37903717&sr=8-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dating

Hey your blog is cool. I read a few posts and I liked them.

I have found my partner here

http://www.angelreturn.com

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked your story, reminded me of my first time at my college with a black student. Two years later with a few men in-between, he revived my stale married sex life. Popped up on a random spin. Nice. Thx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...