First Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A middle aged, short, curvy female passenger walked to the restroom and smiled warmly at the couple, not two seconds after Ginny's head left Kevin's lap. The lady came from the seat in front of their parents. She stopped briefly beside Kevin, looked directly at Ginny and rubbed her own finger on the edge of her own mouth, as if she were wiping something off. Ginny did the same to the edge of her own mouth, then looked at her finger, to see that quite a bit of Kevin's thick white cum coated it. Ginny's eyes looked up in amazement, but the lady only smiled bigger and winked, then proceeded to the restroom.

As I watched Ginny and Kevin fucking, my own cock became even longer and harder in Ann's hands. After we watched Ginny clean up Kevin's cock under the blanket with her mouth, and the lady in front of us returned from the restroom, I decided to check out the restroom in preparation to do Ann in there, and excused myself after seeing the middle aged lady pass our aisle and return to her seat in front of us.

On my way to the restroom, the stewardess, Suzy, grabbed my hand tightly, and pulled me into the stairway and down to the lower galley. Suzy was 35 years old, 5'2" tall, about 100 lbs, with full, pointed 34C breasts and 36" hips. I quickly realized we were alone, as Suzy said, "The restroom will be available to you and your children for whatever you desire, without interruption this flight. I was hoping you could help me during this long flight with a problem I have. You see, your wife and I are old college friends, and she told me you have this tongue, which could work miracles between my thighs. And she knows I could never go without an orgasm for a seven hour span. Without regular orgasms, I just can't function! Ann said that I could borrow only your mouth and fingers during the flight from time to time in exchange for borrowing the restroom."

Suzy lifted her skirt up around her waist, showing no panties beneath it, hiked her now bare, firm and rounded ass onto the narrow counter and spread her deeply tanned short thighs wide. Her pussy was professionally waxed except for a short trimmed landing strip above her protruding clit. Her juices were already running down the inside of her thighs in anticipation of our oral escapade. She pulled her knees up to her chin, and planted the balls of her feet on the edge of the counter, as I knelt before her, admiring her perfectly tanned body, and exceptionally wide cunt. Her inner lips protruded well beyond her outer lips, and were long and swollen in her excitement. But her clit was the most unusual part of her body. It was very large, and protruded from her body. I could imagine that upon arousal, it rubbed against anything she bumped into.

"I never wear anything when I'm on the beach, sugar -- I like an even tan." Suzy laughed as she noticed my eyes widen at the sight of her deeply tanned all over body. "Let's get it on, big boy. I'm so horny, and I've got only 15 minutes to be satisfied."

I delved into her extremely smooth muff, first sucking gently on her large, protruding clit. My mouth only made her clit more swollen, until it was larger than a cashew nut, and just as hard. My tongue traveled down her open slit until I found the opening leading into her womb, and plugged it deeply with my tongue. Suzy wiggled and sighed as I licked up and down her slit, circling her clit lightly each time. I sucked her long inner lips, pulling firmly but gently until I stretched them to the limit, sucking first one side, then another, then both. Suzy bucked as my tongue revisited her clit, circling like a sexual vulture until her orgasm erupted ten minutes later. By then, Suzy's wide ass was bouncing on the counter, my face glued to her pussy, my tongue rimming her clit and poking her pussy as I put my arms around the back of her upper ass. Suzy's legs thrust outward, onto my shoulders as her arms flew around my neck and she pulled her body onto mine. She then pushed her torso back, leaving her muff spread wide with her thighs on either side of my head. Suzy moaned, and a jet of her warm cum spurted out, filling my mouth. Her cum was tasty. As I swallowed, Suzy erupted again in another jet of cunt cum, then another, until she'd shot five full loads in my eager mouth, and, still cuming, dribbled more of her juices into my waiting mouth.

"Wow, Kevin! Ann didn't exaggerate! You ARE the BEST." Suzy gushed, as she jumped down, and pulled her dress over her bare ass. "I'll see you again, later tonight -- more than once I hope. You know how to motivate a single, working girl, Jake!" She said with a smile. "Now, go up there and fuck my friend hard for me -- your cock must be on fire after that eat out!"

I went upstairs -- hard - to find Ann smiling knowingly as she admired the large bulge in my shorts. Ann asked how Suzy tasted, and I said, "OK, I guess, but not as good as you. Why didn't you warn me!"

"I'm sorry, Jake. I thought maybe the surprise would be part of the excitement. It's not that I wanted to share, but she is an old roommate, from the days when we shared a lot of things, if you know what I mean. And, it was the only way to get the guards off the restroom for us. And she's not a dog, is she?" Ann explained.

"No, but she's not as hot as you. And her cum is nice, but it doesn't taste as sweet as yours, and she's a bit -- well, odd." I replied.

I needed my wife, so I took Ann's hand and said, "Let's go to the restroom, lover." Ann, still topless, got up with her blanket covering her 36DD bare breasts, and followed me lustfully into the small chamber. Ann entered first and pulled down her already unbuttoned and unzipped shorts, which were held up only by her wide, round hips. Ann stood nude before me, then pulled my shorts down, and my shirt up.

Ann wrapped her arms and thighs around me, as I grabbed her 40" hips and big bottom, and Ann impaled her wet muff on my thick pole. "Don't stop until I cum, Jake." Ann moaned into my ear. "I need to feel you stretching me between my thighs - making me cum, lover!"

"And I love the feel of your body and sound of your orgasms, when you cum, Ann. I get so aroused making you cum." I responded.

Ann thrust her hips slowly forward and back, careful not to lose my cock from inside of her body. She tried to lean back, giving her hips more leverage, but the room allowed very little positioning.

The room's small size slowed our lovemaking, allowing us to be coupled together longer than our passion might otherwise have granted. Ann's moans increased in frequency and strength as I felt her cunt grip my cock harder and harder.

"Oh, Jake!" Ann panted. "You're so hard! And so deep! Um Hmm! Um Humm! YES!"

Then Ann came -- her pussy spasmed up and down my cock, her hips shook, and her big bare breasts jiggled as she moaned and sighed in my arms. Her cum ran down my cock and balls, down my legs and onto the floor.

Ann continued to ride me, her cunt never loosening, and in a minute, she was there again, cuming and squirting on my cock this time as she moaned, "Oh, Jake. You're giving me another one - so hard!'

Before Ann's second orgasm ended, my cock throbbed, my cock head enlarged, and my body erupted with seed - deep inside of Ann pregnant pussy.

"Give it all to me, Jake." Ann moaned as she felt my first shot of warm, thick cum. "I want all your seed in me -- only in me - and in Ginny, of course."

Ann smiled as that comment registered, and I replied, "And I do not mind Kevin's seed inside of you, either, my love."

We slowly disentangled our bodies and Ann slipped up her shorts, still leaving them unbuttoned and unzipped, showing me not only her sexy belly button, but just the top of her swollen clit slit below her shaved mound.

"I'm going to leave these shorts off when we sit down, as they'll just be full of your cum by the time we hit Vegas anyway." Ann whispered to me, as she wrapped herself in her blanket to return to our seats.

I dressed and we left the restroom, and sat down behind the short, middle aged lady in the row ahead of us.

Ann opened her blanket as she sat down, displaying to me, and the teenagers, her entire body. Her son watched across the aisle, with renewed interest, as he took in his mother's beautiful, nude body. Kevin always knew his mother was pretty hot, and in high school, sometimes he could hear her orgasms from her bedroom when she'd use her vibrator late at night. He'd fantasize about his mother moaning underneath him as his hard dick gave her orgasms instead of the plastic vib. But until this weekend, he'd never actually seen her nude body. It was even better than he'd imagined, and his cock grew hard as he gazed at his mother's wide, full hips, curvy thighs, shaved crotch, and large, full breasts.

Ginny felt Kevin's hardness grow when his mother sat down, still nude in her seat, and sensed that Kevin's manhood was reacting to the natural woman in his mother.

"You'd like to know what it feels like to lay her, don't you/" Ginny asked coyly, with a disarming smile. "Its OK, Kevin. We're family. We've fucked completely nude in front of them, and they in front of us."

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like be on top of your father, with your legs spread, riding him?" Kevin asked.

"Lots of times." Ginny replied honestly. "But especially this weekend, after seeing his big cock plow Ann's pussy. I'd like to know exactly what Ann feels when he's on top of her -- fucking her brains out!"

"Well, its not like we won't see them nude tonight, and the next night, in Vegas, right?" Kevin ventured. "We'll be in the same bedroom the whole time. If we do this with them, we could even watch each other get laid by our parents."

"So are you saying you're OK with us making love to our parents?" Ginny inquired.

"I'm OK if you're OK, and of course, if they are cool with it." Kevin replied. "But Ginny, would you let your Dad make you pregnant? Would you let me make Mom pregnant?"

"If it's alright with my husband, then the answer is YES!" Ginny replied. "But what of your thoughts -- would you knock Ann up?" Ginny said with a coy smile.

Kevin smiled. Before he could even answer, Ginny said, "You WOULD, wouldn't you! You bad boy!"

"I'd like to, but my seed is yours now, and it would only go inside of Mom if you permitted it, Ginny."

"Oh, Kevin, I'm only giving you a HARD time -- that's what a wife -- and a hot MILF - is for, you know." Ginny replied with yet another sexy, coy smile. Of course I'd permit it, Kevin. I'd even encourage it. Our family is exceptionally close, and that's one more way to keep us close -- by having family -- the four of us -- together."

"Tonight, when its dark and one of them gets up to go to the bathroom, one of us will follow them to the door and be waiting to take that parent to our bed, while the other one gets into bed with the sleeping parent. We'll just have to play it by ear, and see how they react."

"Sounds like a good plan to me." Kevin replied. "I just hope they don't get pissed at our advances."

Meanwhile, Ann and I covered up under the blankets, and Ann took my left hand, placed it between her thighs, threw her right thigh over my legs so she could spread wide for me, and said, "Give me orgasms, Jake, and don't stop until I beg you to. I want to know what my body is capable of receiving from you - how much of your love and your touch I can take -- and for how long. Explore your wife's body on this flight, Jake. Know me fully through the touch of your hands between my thighs."

I began to touch Ann's smooth vaginal lips, which were freshly covered in my warm, thick, slick cum. My sperm made it much easier to slide my fingers over her clit and up to her g-spot inside of her.

Meanwhile, Ginny was rubbing Kevin's cock under the blanket, wanting to make him spurt for a second time.

"I want to see or feel your dick squirting seed a dozen times this flight, lover." Ginny stated.

Kevin's 8" inches stood at attention for Ginny, so much so that she pulled the blanket back, so she could watch what she was doing to him, as she and Kevin also watched what her Dad was doing to Ann. Ann was holding back her womanly sounds as she neared her first of many orgasms from being felt up. As Ann came, she bounced some in her seat and her head flew back. At the same time, Kevin's cock erupted in sperm, spraying hard up and onto Ginny's left breast, and then her tummy, and then all over her hands, to her delight. Ginny licked her fingers clean and then licked Kevin's cock clean. She then pulled the blanket over Kevin's spent cock, but not over her bare cum coated, chest.

"Would you like to clean me up, stud?" Ginny inquired. "I'd love it if you'd put your spent seed into my mouth when you are done, lover."

Kevin wordlessly bent over and licked Ginny's bare breasts, then slowly lapped up his sperm, holding it in his mouth until her entire breast was licked clean. Then he sat up, leaving his seed on his pregnant wife's tummy, and French kissed Ginny deeply, depositing his sperm and his tongue deeply into her open mouth. Ginny swallowed eagerly, and said, "That tasted really good, Kevin. You always taste good! I'm so turned on -- clean up my tummy too."

Kevin licked Ginny's tummy, putting his tongue into her belly button and tickling her, as she cleared her skin of his manhood. Again he kissed her, letting the seed roll from his mouth into hers. Ginny swallowed, then grabbed his monster cock and said, "Do it again, Kevin. Show your wife your sexual prowness."

Kevin's cock was hard again in Ginny's small hand. Ann and I watched Ginny rub Kevin's cock for a few minutes until it spurted again. The sight of her son's orgasm made Ann gasp in awe as Kevin shot into Ginny's mouth. Ginny bent down and opened her mouth as she felt her lover's body prepare to deliver his seed again. Kevin shot hard into her open mouth, then on her neck, with the remaining, thick white seed pumping into the air, and landing on Ginny's hand around his cock.

"I sure admire a teenage man's ability to cum so often and get so hard so quick." Ann said as the sight of her son cuming in Jenny's hand and the feel of three of my fingers up her pussy put her over the edge into orgasmland. "Not that your manhood fails to satisfy me, Jake." she panted.

"I know exactly what you mean, Ann, and you should be proud of Kevin's ability to deliver his cock and his seed to Ginny so often. I like watching Jenny topless, her perky breasts jiggling as she makes Kevin cum again."

"We've each got to lay those two tonight, Jake. After we've done ourselves, I want to switch beds this very night."

Ginny used her own fingers to slowly clean her body of Kevin's seed, and licked it off slowly before him, letting him see his seed enter her mouth, lie on her tongue, and be swallowed by his bare breasted woman. By the time Ginny was done, Kevin was hard again, and this time taking her to the restroom. Before going there, Kevin slipped his shorts on, and Ginny followed Ann's lead in putting the blanket around her totally nude body before following Kevin to the back.

Once inside the restroom, Ginny opened her towel, and bent down to remove Kevin's shorts, releasing his 8" cock. Ginny still marveled that her new husband was so big. "I'm so lucky to have you to make love to, Kevin. You bring the woman out in me with that manly cock of yours." Ginny whispered as she put her arms around his neck and her legs around his back, and slid down his member, impaling her 18 year old pregnant pussy on 8" of thick manhood. Kevin quickly brought her to arousal and orgasm, feeling his woman's ass shaking in pleasure over his hands, feeling her strong pussy muscles contract and release quickly on his cock, and feeling his seed rise up from his balls, and into her waiting pussy.

"Yes, cum in me, Kevin!" Ann exclaimed as they made each other orgasm together. "Give it to me -- all of it, lover."

Kevin didn't soften after his 4th orgasm, so Ginny continued to ride him, getting her body off on his firm cock several more times. She felt herself tiring from the position, and tried to stand with her legs apart so he could enter her, but found the position unsatisfying. Kevin pushed her against the wall and grabbed her lovely thighs, pulling them up, and grasping her wide full bottom, as he pressed himself into her, fucking her hard against the wall until he gave thick cum to her again.

Ginny was fucked so hard, and so long that she could hardly stand up. "Now that's how a woman should feel after being with her man." Ginny thought, as her curvy, full thighs continued to tremble in the aftermath of her husband's lovemaking.

As the kids fucked in the restroom, I continued to feel up Ann's wet, orgasmic pussy into yet another orgasm. Her g-spot was highly responsive to my touch, and after over 20 orgasms, Ann was nowhere near fulfilled to the point of stopping yet.

"Jake, fuck me!" Ann whispered desperately. I need you to just fuck me.

"The kids will be finished soon." I replied.

"No, Jake, NOW -- please. Get on top of me and give me your manhood and your seed. I'm so into you being into me right now I can't stand it. My womanly desires cannot wait." Ann answered.

I pulled my shorts down as Ann laid back, putting her right leg on the seat back and her left leg against the seat back in front of her -- her pussy was spread wide for me.

"Fuck my pregnant body Jake. Make me cum again with your wonderful cock!" Ann cooed. "Deliver your seed into me again, lover!"

I shoved my raging hard on into the wide expanse between Ann's spread thighs, burying myself in my woman in a single, forceful thrust, as Ann hissed in erotic joy.

"Show me all of your manhood, Jake. Fuck me hard!" Ann whispered quietly into my ear.

And I did, shoving Ann into the seat with my pounding -- faster and harder as Ann enjoyed being taken, being made to cum over and over again as silently as she could, until she brought my sperm out and felt it spray the inside of her cunt.

As I was about to cum in Ann, the kids returned from the bathroom, smiling, as Ginny proudly slid into her seat, put her left leg on the seat, pointed to her thigh and showed lots of Kevin's seed running down her leg. Ginny watched my body taking Ann's, giving my seed to Ann, with renewed arousement, as Ginny imagined what that would feel like if she were underneath of me -- if she had me inside of her body -- pounding her pussy -- making her orgasm.

Kevin became hard again thinking of himself doing that to his sexy mother. Kevin grabbed Ginny's hand and guided it to his new erection, which Ginny gladly rubbed until Kevin came for her a few minutes later.

I got up to use the restroom, Ann behind me again, ready to mount me. After we'd used the facilities and each other, I followed Ann out, only to be tagged by Suzy, who smiled knowingly at Ann and pulled me downstairs again.

"Finger me, Jake. My pussy and my ass." Suzy said, as she sat on the edge of the counter again and pulled up her dress to reveal her bare pussy and ass.

Suzy took my hand into her mouth, and made it very wet, before I put it in her pussy. First one finger in her tight muff, then two, with the third finger slowly entering her ass. Suzy moaned quietly in pleasure as she felt her body becoming full between her legs, and started to bounce on the counter as she moaned quietly before me. Her pussy squirted cum from my exploratory touch, and then she thanked me for the wonderful release, let me go back upstairs.

We were now somewhere over Missouri as I sat back down next to my cum filled wife.

"Now that you've made Suzy cum again, its my turn to enjoy watching my man cum, Jake." Ann moaned as she pulled my shorts down and rubbed her hand all over my cock and balls. "And I intend to make you cum a lot."