First Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake4000
Jake4000
104 Followers

Ginny was rubbing Kevin's cock again across the isle, bringing him to another climax that coated her thighs and pussy as she watched Ann's technique on me at the same time. Ann watched my balls intently, fondling them with her other hand, and slowing her pace when she noted them pulling up in the first stages of seed delivery. Ann held me in a sexually pleasing plateau without orgasm for about 20 minutes, as Ginny made Kevin's cock spurt twice on her nude body, enjoying her man's seed on her body, rather than cleaning it off, as she emptied his teenage balls regularly now in mid-flight.

Precum was flowing from my engorged manhood, to Ann's delight. As I neared orgasm, Ann pinched the base of my cock, stopping the flow of the seed, but not stopping the climax itself. It was as if I were cuming but dry. After my sexual tension released, Ann continued to rub my still hard cock, repeating the procedure of sending me into another orgasm without squirting seed.

Ginny began to watch Ann's technique with more intensity, as she noticed her father appeared to be cuming, but yet not squirting, nor losing his erection. Of course Kevin had little problem in becoming hard time after time for her, even keeping himself hard continuously from time to time. But Ginny still marveled at Ann's technique, and made another mental note to ask Ann how she did that to her Father.

As Ginny brought out Kevin's 8th shot of cum, Ann took me all the way to the end, releasing my seed in a gush I hadn't had since college days. My cock propelled the seed a foot in the air, landing on Ann's bare tummy. I shot rope upon rope of seed for Ann, perhaps a dozen in all, coating her hand fully, as well as most of her barely pregnant tummy.

Ann hungrily licked and swallowed the cum from her hand, and then from her own tummy, as she smiled and said, "You're quite a stud, Jake, to give me that much sperm. I LOVE feeling your hard cock and making your seed shoot out, Jake. Its so hot for a woman to see her man do that!"

"And I can't believe you made me cum so many times -- I've never had a multiple orgasm before, but I'm sure that's what you gave me, sweetheart!" I whispered into her ear. "And now I'm going to return the favor."

Meanwhile, Ginny was looking over Kevin's lap at my large, hard cock, checking me out, as I felt Ann up into another intense, but silent orgasm. Ann opened her legs wide, giving herself fully to me, in joyful anticipation of how wonderful I would make her feel. Ann saw Ginny and Kevin watching me, and whispered into my ear, "Let's give them a show as you make me feel good, Jake."

Ann moved her ass onto my lap and spread her legs, as she leaned back. Kevin got a full view of the underneath of his mother's big breasts, and her wide expanse between her silky smooth legs. The kids watched as first one finger, then two entered Ann's wonderful body, making her arch her back as her g-spot was stroked. Then three fingers felt Ann up, and she started bucking uncontrollably on my lap despite my attempts to hold her down with my other arm.

Fully aroused at the thought of her father fingering her own pussy later, and knowing Kevin needed to give her relief, Ginny left her lover's seed lie on her chest, but pulled the blanket up over her beautiful breasts, and then grabbed a small magnetic game board from her bag, and opened it on her lap, right over her sopping wet, cum filled pussy. She snuggled under the blankets with Kevin, and said, "Let's play backgammon, sweetheart. And to make it more interesting, Kevin, every time you put one of my stones on the bar, I make you orgasm, and every time I put one of your stones on the bar, you make me orgasm. If you have more than one of your lover's stones on the bar at one time, your lover has to give you multiple orgasms. At the end of the game, the loser has to give the winner an orgasm for each stone the loser did not take off the table before the game ended. And the orgasms have to be given before this flight ends. Any questions?"

"How are you going to give me a multiple orgasm, Gin?" Kevin asked.

"First things first. Let's see if you can earn one first." Ginny replied.

The couple set in to play the game, each intensely thinking of the best move in anticipation of the other giving them an orgasm.

Ginny was the first one to bump one of the stones onto the bar, in the third move. She carefully picked up the travel sized, magnetic board, spread her legs, and said, "Pay up, lover."

"Well, if I must." Kevin said with a smile, as his hand went between her legs, and his fingers found their way into her womanhood. He rubbed her g-spot for a few minutes, until Ginny shook with pleasure, finally saying "Ah Huh. Oooh, Kevin, that's it. Oooh, lover! I'M CUMING SO HARD!" Ginny whispered loudly into Kevin's ear.

Ginny and Kevin were under the covers together, with Kevin's arm around Ginny, feeling the lower side of her right breast, as Ginny fondled Kevin's sperm engorged balls. The game began routine enough, until Ginny knocked one of Kevin's stones onto the bar. Ginny smiled seductively, moved the board off her lap and spread her legs wide for her lover's touch.

"Kevin." She whispered into his ear, "Make me cum."

Kevin could hardly see this as a loss or punishment as his hand dove between Ginny's full thighs and began softly caressing her pussy and rubbing her clit.

As Kevin felt Ginny up, enjoying her warm, wet pussy and his cum which she held inside. Ginny loved the touch of Kevin's hand between her legs, and even more the touch of his hand inside of her body, as his fingers gently but firmly probed the depth of her womanhood, rubbing her g-spot and sending her into orbit! Ann decided to feel my cock as we watched Kevin explore Ginny's body and give her his love.

Ginny glanced up from enjoying the sight of her husband's fingers between her legs and inside of her, to notice Ann rubbing my long, thick cock slowly. Ann's loving hand caresses intensified as she showed Ginny the finer art of making a man multiple orgasm, though Ginny did not know this lesson was being taught yet.

When Ann saw my balls start to pull up, she slowed her cock handling until I passed the moment of orgasm. This happened several times, until Ann let my body go slightly into orgasm, then pinched the base of my cock, letting me have an orgasm, but no release of seed. As a result, I did not lose my hardness, even though I came, and Ann was able to keep rubbing me. Precum was oozing from the tip of my dick, and Ginny could obviously tell from the excited look on her face that I was cuming without shooting any seed. After four orgasms, Ann let my cock naturally come. The amount and intensity of my orgasm was nothing short of fucking amazing. I shot over a foot into the air, over and over, as Ann enjoyed watching my thick dick shoot ropes of thick, white seed all over both Ann and I.

Kevin finished Ginny off as I squirted, making Ginny bounce in her seat from the excitement exploding between her thighs. The kids went back to backgammon, and after several moves which put Ginny way a head, Kevin managed to bump one of Ginny's stones onto the bar. Ginny joyfully grabbed Kevin's long, hard rod, and rubbed it until he sprayed his cum right between her thighs, onto her swollen pussy lips and landing strip above. Ginny smiled, and put the blanket back over them, no longer caring about, and in fact enjoying the fact she had her husband's seed on her body, and they resumed the game.

During the game, Ginny bumped Kevin's stones onto the bar six times, for which she earned six fabulous orgasms. Kevin bumped Ginny's stones three times, and came three times in Ginny's hand. But, at the end of the game, Ginny won, and Kevin still had 4 stones on the board.

"It looks like you are going to owe me a lot of orgasms -- 4 multiple ones, lover! I can't wait, Kevin. Give it to me now!" Ginny exclaimed.

Kevin's hand reached between Ginny's thighs again, and this time he bumped her clit while massaging her g-spot. Ginny's build up came quickly, in part from the anticipation of what her new lover was going to do, and in part from the pent up sexual desire that could not be fully released unless she relented and just laid her body in the aisle and let Kevin have his way with her until she was satisfied. Ginny's pussy exploded in a Technicolor orgasm that ended only to be replayed more intensely, as her multiple orgasms rippled from between her thighs and tore through her body, shaking her violently as she tried to focus on not screaming. Finally, she could handle it no more and took Kevin's other hand and placed it on her mouth, so she could open her lips and let out her feelings of love in the form of a highly muffled scream. Her breasts glistened with sweat from her intense orgasm, which I admired across the isle, thinking again about how wonderful it will be to make love to her.

Ginny and Kevin put on their tops, leaving their bottoms bare for more feeling and orgasms, curled up in their blanket together, and went to sleep. Ann went back to restroom -- alone this time, and then talked with her college roommate, Suzy for a bit in the back as I took a nap.

I awoke much later to the sound of a still aircraft, lights low, and a tap on my shoulder from Suzy. Suzy took me into the restroom this time, as the lower galley had other stewardesses working. She quickly and skillfully dropped her dress, baring her entire body for me.

"I want you to eat me again, Jake, if there's room enough in here." Suzy said. "Stand on your hands in front of me, Suzy, and I'll spread your legs and eat you to orgasm." I replied.

"You'll have to step out so I can do this, and then step back in." Suzy said. I stepped out for a few seconds, as she rearranged her body, and then stepped in to see her legs split apart wide, her wet muff and swollen lips served fresh. My tongue dove directly into her cunt, then my lips met hers and sucked both of hers hard, making her moan. I licked her clit like an all day sucker, and as she came the first time her arms dropped down some, making it impossible for me to eat her.

I grabbed her waist and held her so her arms did not do all the work, and continued giving her orgasms as she grabbed her arms around my lower legs and held as her behind shook and her pussy came. The rush to her head only intensified her orgasms, until she could take no more.

I stepped back out so she could stand up, and then re-entered the bathroom with her. "I've never came until I was finished, until I was with you tonight, Jake. You are the first man to satisfy my womanly desires. I hope Ann realizes what a great man she goes to bed with, and never lets you sleep!" Suzy gushed.

"I give all of my love and all of my body to Ann every night, Suzy -- all of me, until she's fulfilled and tells me so." I answered.

"Hmm. Does that mean no birth control between you two?" Suzy said with raised eyebrows.

"You are the nosy one, Suzy. Ann and I give ALL of ourselves to each other every time we come together -- no holds barred, Suzy." I replied confidently. "And we love children."

"Ann will never have another period for the rest of her life then." retorted Suzy. "Hell, if you were single, I'D let you make me pregnant. I'd tell you to treat her right, but I think I already know you do that."

I returned to my seat, to find Ann asleep, so I curled up next to her to rest until we reached Vegas.

The pilot announced our approach to Vegas, and I saw the children discreetly dress. Ginny was still wearing Kevin's cum in her landing strip and inner thighs as she flashed her body our way while putting her tight shorts back on.

"Kevin, I don't think I'm going to get these shorts back on. I think I gained a size just from your seed inside and on me!" Ginny teased.

"In a few weeks your tummy may have grown just enough to make that top button impossible to close." Kevin replied. "Then you'll have to go before me nude."

"I'll be doing that anyway, lover. Whether I'm pregnant or in the process of getting pregnant." Ginny vowed.

It was Midnight Vegas Time, as we grabbed a cab and headed to our room at the Bellagio. But to see the people and the lights, you'd never know it was the middle of the night.

I turned to Ann and said, "Shall we get married first, or do you want to wait?"

"Why wait, lover? I want you now, and legal!" Ann replied.

"Could we find a place that performs nude weddings." Ginny asked. "I want to be able to say "I'm cuming as soon as I say 'I do.' And I don't want to wait until we get back to the hotel.

Ann went to the concierge at the hotel and after a discreet talk, came back with a grin and the addresses we were looking for.

Jake4000
Jake4000
104 Followers