First Date Honeymoon Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's cock was hardening again, as Ann felt between his legs.

"Now, lover, I want my husband in my ass. I need to show Ginny how to do this with Jake later, in the light, and you and I will be their teachers. But first, I'm going to please you and show you the thrill of being in a big booty woman's behind.

Ann took some lubricant from the nightstand and told Jake that he can never use too much lubricant on her ass or his cock.

"Take this tube and lube your finger well, and repeat after you've shoved it up me. Put lube on the tip and as my ass opens for you, push some lube inside of me too. I'll make sure your manly rod is well greased, lover, before you enter my ass. Go gentle and slow at first. Remember that you are a big man, and my ass will need some serious adjustment time for your size. It will work, I think, but be gentle. Just let me set and increase the pace."

Kevin played with Ann's ass for over 30 minutes, as Ann stroked him lightly, not wanting to make him cum too soon. She enjoyed his thick finger and the slickness of the lube in her ass and on his hand.

"Now Kevin, another finger, please." Ann asked.

Kevin lubed his fingers again, and this time used his index and middle fingers to probe Ann's ass. Kevin rubbed inside of her, periodically putting lube on his fingers . In time, Ann asked Kevin for 3 fingers.

"Are you sure, Ann?" He asked.

"Yes, lover. Your cock is bigger around than three fingers, Kevin, so I'll need the gentle stretching from your fingers to make myself ready to work your cock." Ann assured Kevin.

"I'm ready for you Kevin – I think. And in any event, I'm so excited about being ass fucked by you, I can't wait any longer!" Ann told him.

Ann got on all fours on the bed, her wide ass an inviting display of womanhood, as her son got behind her and positioned his slick cock against the opening of her asshole. Ann pushed out within her ass to open herself to her lover as she moaned, "Shove it in, lover. I need you up in me."

Kevin pressed into her as she opened her body to him, and half of his dick slid right in. He lubed their joined bodies more, pulled back just a bit, and slowly let Ann set the pace – let Ann decide when her ass as ready for more.

Ann waited a couple minutes, taking in, literally, the thickness of her son. Then she started the slow process of taking him inside of her, until, 10 minutes later, all of Kevin's cock was inside of her ass. She felt full – really full – and knew that was a good sign.

"Fuck my ass, Kevin. Fuck it hard! Ginny, turn on a light and watch me get my ass fucked!" Ann shouted.

Ginny, who was still riding Jake, reached over, feeling his mouth on her small breasts, and turned on a light. The light bathed the room enough to see both couples enjoying their respective lovemaking – Ginny on top of Jake, having multiple orgasms, and Kevin behind Ginny doggie style, his cock in her ass.

Ann had never had her ass stretched this far, or felt a man so deep inside of her! Kevin hit her g-spot immediately, and with each successive stroke, Ann buried her head in a pillow and screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'm coming, lover!"

Kevin could not believe how much warmer and tighter Ann's ass was – even more than her already tight pussy. In less than two minutes, Kevin unloaded his newly swollen balls into Ann's ass, thrusting and holding himself against her – deeply into her, until the sperm quit shooting.

"Gawd, Kevin, I swear I tasted some of your seed in the back of my mouth!" Ann said affectionately. "You're a really big stud."

As Ginny watched her husband, Kevin, take his own mother's ass, feelings of womanly competition arose in her. Feelings that required proof of her newfound womanhood. Ginny's bottom was more than wet from Jake's lovemaking, and her own squirting, so she lifted herself off her parental lover's dick, scooted forward an inch, and landed her open ass right on Jake's erection! Then in one swell swoop, she came down on Jake's cock, a third of the way into her virgin ass! Jake realized immediately, and with increased pride, that his cock was in an even warmer and tighter ass – the beautiful and once virgin ass of his sexy daughter. He quickly handed a lube bottle to Ginny, who brushed it aside, taking her first anal with her father naturally – and proudly – from their own juices.

For the first time Jake realized that Ginny's copious female squirts gave them more options for lovemaking, including an anywhere anal using her own lubrication! Jake also recognized Ginny's need to prove herself to the family, and to Ann, and was proud of her ability to do so.

Ginny's ass was so hot it could have been on fire! And so tight they could hardly move!

"Relax lover, and breathe, and you'll feel good." Jake whispered to Ann as she bent over his face.

"I already feel good. I'm sitting on my lover and feeling his manly cock slid all the way up my ass, Daddy." She replied coyly, as she dropped herself further down Jake's shaft. "But I appreciate your advice, and will use it, of course. And I love you even more for caring, Jake." Ginny cooed into his ear, before she sat straight up and dropped her ass all the way down Jake's erect pole. Ginny found her bottom adjusted well, and that it was just as pleasing to her as vaginal sex! She was a true ass fucker, and she realized it immediately. She rode Jake's cock flagrantly, bouncing high and fast, knowing that his mature cock wouldn't spurt before she was satisfied like her young husband's dick did every time. She'd never had enough orgasms from Kevin, and only learned that after having the thrill of riding her father's cock for 30 or 40 minutes at a time.

Jake was aroused and proud of his young lover's style and beauty, but even more pleased when he realized his cock was doing its job earlier than he had hoped for Ginny's first time. Ginny cried out, loudly in a high feminine wail, "Jake! Oh Jake! Yes! I'm coming! You're so good in my ass!"

Ann watched from her hands and knees as Ginny brushed the lube, which Ann needed so much of, away, and joyfully rode Jake's steel rod with her ass! Ann was amazed, and a tinge jealous, that Ginny took to such a difficult lovemaking process so naturally and skillfully. But Ann's negative thoughts were thankfully swept aside by the orgasm that Kevin was giving her from inside of her well lubed ass.

Ginny was in multiple orgasmland for several minutes, until she finally slowed her pace and yelled to Jake, "Cum in me Daddy! I want to feel your seed in my bottom." Jake's body was enjoying their lovemaking, but not nearly ready for release yet.

"Enjoy me, Ginny." Use my cock! Have fun! I'm enjoying the sight and feel of your perfect body, Ginny!" Jake responded.

Ginny then did something shocking. She pulled off Jake, and slid his cock in her pussy – all the way inside of her – all of Jake's newfound 8 ½ inches, then pulled up and slid him up her ass, and in like manner over and over. Jake marveled at the sexy feeling of each hole, and the lack of knowledge of which of Ginny's openings would receive his seed.

"Jake, I want you to try to squirt in my ass, while I do my most womanly job in trying to make you squirt in my pussy. If I win, I pick how I want you next. If you win, you pick how you want me next."

"You know you really could transfer something into your pussy that way, don't you?" I responded.

"Whatever, lover! I want my lover bareback in both holes! And I want you to enjoy it!" Ann replied with a carefree smile.

Jake concentrated on cuming when he was inside her hot, tight ass, but was not ready to release his seed yet. Ginny, on the other hand, used her new found skills of vaginal muscle control to drive Jake wild with her tight, massaging muscles as he slid in and out of her teenage pussy.

While Ginny went wild riding Jake's cock, Kevin came in Ann's ass, in less than two minutes. Ann knew she'd get him hard and back in his ass in under ten minutes, but it wasn't quite the same as seeing Ginny's long run, wild fucking, knowing no premature cum would spoil her ride.

Ann rubbed Kevin's cock, in hopes of speeding up the next lovemaking process, until Kevin got up, straddled Ann's body, and put his cock into her mouth. At first Ann was unsure but her pussy was on fire and this manhood was the only thing that could put it out, so she sucked, and she licked, and enjoyed his dick until it was big enough to shove up her pussy. Ann threw her lovely legs into the air, giving Kevin better angle and assess to his woman's body. Kevin mounted her, sliding down and without touching either her cunt or his cock with his hands, and shoved his iron rod in one thrust into her soaked pussy, hitting her back wall with a manly force that stretched Ann's muff yet again.

While, as Ginny passionately rode her father, Kevin pounded his mother's cunt like a man possessed. Ann screamed in joy as Kevin stretched her cunt further, pushing himself ever deeper into her tummy. "Deeper, Kevin, Deeper! You can do it, stud." Ann encouraged him. Ann wondered briefly if it were actually possible for Kevin to rub the back side of her breasts with his dick, if he got just a little further into her. And no matter how deep he went, they both wanted to fuck even deeper.

Ginny continued her game of alternate hole fucking as she proudly rode her father in sight of her mother-in-law and teenage husband. After another fifteen minutes, Jake's balls released, right into Ginny's tightly squeezed cunt, just like Ginny planned it. Jake tried to hold back for the next thrust into her beautiful ass, but it was physically impossible for any man to hold his seed when such womanly skill was lovingly used by that tight, 18 year old pussy.

Exhausted and sweaty from 45 minutes of lovemaking, Ginny turned off the light, laid on top of Jake, pressing her perky breasts against his chest, and told him how much she loved him, and loved being his true wife, and before falling asleep with her legs spread on either side of him, and her pussy dripping onto his cock. They both enjoyed their wet, sweaty bodies as they kissed passionately. Ginny then murmured that Jake could wake her up any time he liked – and do whatever ever he liked, even if she were still asleep. "Just don't leave me or our bed, lover." Ginny pleaded.

Ginny French kissed Jake two more two minutes, and upon ending, whispered ever so softly into his ear furthest from the other bed, "I'm so proud of you, Jake! You're going to be a father again in nine months! Ann was right – I really could feel myself conceive your child. And so quickly, Jake! You've got good, strong seed!"

"And when exactly did we make our baby?" I asked.

"Right when you last came in my pussy." Ginny smiled, after she laid her head down on Jake's chest.

12