All Comments on 'First Date Magic'

by msSexkitty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
msSexkittymsSexkittyover 9 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone, just a note from the author!

Hi reader,

I made the mistake of tagging my story as "Mature". I think I should have put it into the category of "Romance". If there was a category called "Female Friendly", this story would definitely be there. Sorry for any confusion, and I hope you enjoyed the story!

- K ♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice, probably miscategorized. Minor correction

conversation not conversion. I think spell check got you.

msSexkittymsSexkittyover 9 years agoAuthor
Wrong word

Oops! Thank you.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Didn't waste any time

Speaking from experience as a 50-something year old man, it's been my experience that few women who are online want to kiss on the first date, let alone go to bed with a man or play with his cock immediately. I suspect if you'd taken more paragraphs to develop the story it would sound a bit more plausible. As it is it reads too much like the woman was looking for the same fuck that men were asking about on first contact.

Still, it's fantasy, so if you want to get them in bed immediately ... well, they're your characters.

msSexkittymsSexkittyover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: writerjab

That was the intention, girls can have their fun too! =P I don't aim to write the typical story: young man and older woman, pure raunchy sex scenes that are just laughable, etc. There's always something for everyone, and I'm glad there are some people who enjoyed reading it. =) Thanks for reading my story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quick

This all happened so fast I was thinking prostitution quick.

msSexkittymsSexkittyover 9 years agoAuthor
Disclaimer

This is a short story, a work of fictional fantasy. It is not prostitution. If you read the story correctly, this person wanted something sexual in the beginning in her subconscious mind. Thanks for reading.

RBerryRBerryalmost 8 years ago
First meeting with my girlfriend.

Fantastic, reminds of the first meeting with my girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous