First Days as a Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck your mother's ass. Fill it with your cum. How does it feel to be a real motherfucker. What else are you going to do with me? Show me off? Get me fucked? Fuck your friends? Want everyone to know I'm a slut? Want people to talk about me?"

I realized it was not doggie style. He was fucking her ass. I wondered what that felt like. I wished someone was fucking my ass.

Chuck started fucking her harder and faster.

I went in the living room Mark was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Those two are really going at it," I said.

"Yeah," he replied. "I think he's fucked her every day since Sunday. Sometimes I come home, fuck her, and I can feel how messy her cunt is."

"I can't tell if Cathy is turned on or jealous," he continued. "She came over the other day and fucked him herself. Then when your mom came home she made him fuck her while she straddled your mom's face."

"I stood in the doorway and watched a bit. Cathy was going nuts.

"That's it. Eat my pussy you slut. Letting my boyfriend, your son fuck you. How slutty is that? Chuck baby. When you cum, pull out and squirt on your mom's belly and tits. Try to get some on me. I want to feel your hot cum on my skin."

She was practically screaming he said.

"Chuck started fucking your mom like crazy. I could tell he was about to cum."

"Cathy noticed me at the door and kept talking. 'Cum on, Cum on us. Come on, give us a cum bath,'

"Chuck pulled out. I swear some of his cum hit Cathy in the face. It was huge load and landed on both of their tits and bellies.

"I pulled my cock out and started stroking it. Cathy fell off your moms face and lay next to her breathing heavy. She kept running her hands through the cum on your mom and then licking her fingers.

"Then she looked at Chuck and said 'My turn.'

"Seriously, he was already hard again. Damn to be 19 again."

I laughed.

Mark went on. "He started fucking Cathy. Cathy was moaning. Your mom turned on her side and started playing with Cathy's clit as Chuck fucked her. Then Cathy looked at me jerking off and said 'I have a mouth that's not being fucked.'

"Who could refuse that offer? I undressed climbed on the bed next to her face."

"She grabbed my cock and put the head in her mouth. Then she stopped. She said, '2nd cock to fuck, 2nd cock to suck.'

"She started sucking me again. Again she stopped? She gave me a big smile and said 'Did I mention I'm only 18?'."

"I fucked her mouth as Chuck fucked her cunt. As she came I started to cum too. I came all over her face. She licked her lips, turned to face your mom, and started kissing her. It was a fucking hot afternoon. When she left Chuck was still fucking your mom. Ahhh.. To be young again."

"Wow" I said. "he really has a thing for mom. He hasn't even tried to fuck me."

"Tell me about it," Mark said.

We both laughed.

I asked him what he was watching. It was some sitcom. He patted the couch. I put my iPad on the mantle and sat down to watch him. I put my head on the armrest and swung my feet up on his lap. He started rubbing my feet. It felt good.

I started thinking about mom, Cathy, and Chuck. The whole story made my pussy wet.

"It's kind a hot," I said.

"What," asked Mark.

"That scene you described with mom, Cathy, and Chuck," I said.

He slid his hand up to my pussy.

"I guess it is," he said.

I spread my legs for better access and closed my eyes. He fingered me to 3 orgasms.

Then he said, "Well I'm going to go fuck your mom. I bet she's got at least 3 loads of cum in her pussy." He shook his head and mumbled "Youth."

I kinda laughed to myself and headed to bed. I grabbed my iPad. Dave was on as usual.

"Wow," he said. You are really embracing your inner slut," he said. "Good girl."

Every time he said that it made me feel good. I went on to tell him about work and told him about Ginny and her brother.

"Do you think you could get her to fuck her brother?" he asked.

"These days I think I'll get anybody to fuck anybody," I said.

He just laughed and said, "Do it."

I put the iPad down. With thoughts of Ginny fucking her brother, and mom, Cathy, and Chuck. I closed my eyes, fingered myself to another orgasm and fell asleep.

12