All Comments on 'First Days as a Slut Ch. 07'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sober71sober71over 7 years ago
Still as erotic as the first

Really enjoying her journey as a slut. Another 5*'s

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Hot as hell

Great job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Love every chapter. Keep them coming. I can't get enough of them. Thanks.

Also you have a great ass

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsalmost 3 years ago

This was my favorite of the series so far. I loved how Tina had both of her friends fathers and the dialogue between Tina and Ginny's younger brother was so hot! LOL made me want to be a slut. "I told him I would let other men have me." "This is what sluts do." I said. "They give blow jobs to boys just because they want to."

Then this line: "Sluts have a lot of power."

What I love about this series is Tina is really just spreading happiness to everyone being a slut. The men and women, the moms and even Cindy's mom. It is so far out there sexually, everyone having everyone you can really get into it even the incest sex is super hot as it fits with the sexual happiness for everyone. Not a bad fantasy life if you really think about it.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady6 months ago

An awesome erotic tale…on fucking steroids!!!

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10278 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES