All Comments on 'First Days as a Slut Ch. 11'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Slut" Definition

"Slut" - A person, regardless of gender, who has the courage to live life according to the radical principle that sex is great and pleasure is good for you. IMHO, being called a slut is a compliment - as long as there is informed consent. Great story - continue the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's up with Chuck?

In the chapters Chuck is hung like a wildebeest, fucks like a superhero, and lasts longer than a Siberian winter and yet Tina has no urge to fuck him? That seems odd. Tina even lists Chuck as a real fuck like Mark unlike the usual inexperienced guys she usually winds up with. Chuck needs to turn her inside out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You really should've had Chuck and Tina fuck. I kept waiting for that to happen and feel let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
be continued

Since that everybody died becouse of HIV.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 7 years ago
IT WOULD TAKE A REALLY COOL CUSTOMER TO SEE FRANK AND STAY HARD

I really enjoyed that scene.

It probably could have been written a little more realistically if one or more was losing the girth of their expectation as they moved to take seats around the room. All things being real-time and real world make someone lose an erection as they walked with their fellow fuck team members.

I am really enjoying this!

LeStrangeLeStrangeover 7 years ago
More

this is a great story, please keep the instalments cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Catchphrase!

I really missed Cathy's catchphrase: "did you know I am only 18?" xD

YoungnhotYoungnhotover 7 years ago
Bravo!

From beginning to end, kept me cumming! Thank you!

beretta84beretta84about 7 years ago
lots of players..

hard to keep them all straight. although, i think pam & janet were my favorites...i hope this isn't the end.

MIKE0324MIKE0324almost 7 years ago
TOO LONG

NOT A BAD STORY BUT WAY TOO LONG. NOT SURE ABOUT OTHERS BUT AFTER A WHILE SOME SUBMISSIONS GET TOO LONG WITH PAGES AND/OR CHAPTERS. THE STORY LINE STARTS TO RUN TOGETHER AND GET CONFUSING. WITH TOO MANY CHARACTERS YOU NEED TO ADD A GLOSSARY FOR THE CHARACTERS

markc65markc65almost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Have loved every one of this series, so wish I knew a Tina, Cathy, Cindy, etc.

Please keep the installments coming

SpartacuslvSpartacuslvalmost 7 years ago
More Please

I hope you will add more to this story soon. I really enjoyed it.

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
Too many characters

its hard enough to keep track of the characters in game of thrones, now we have this.

i suggest a few characters need to move or get killed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Great tale, Nice How must of the characters aré quite easy to picture, Cathy andar ver mother are great, i keep forgeting tina's name but thats ok ^^

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 6 years ago
Good Girl

I just binge read all 11 chapters, scored each one a 5; but my God I hurt. Chafing... That was hot. I'm not into the incest but you tell it well. The exhibitionism the orgies, the cum facials, the dares; damn. Good girl.

ndeavourndeavourabout 6 years ago
Read all chapters without stopping

Ah, you have such a creative, dirty mind! Did you come as many times as I did while reading it! I'm working my way through all your work - it's just too much fun!

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Couldn't stop myself

Had to read them all! Got hooked on the first story and and loved it!

It's always hard to go back and comment on each story. 5 STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fabulous story! I LOVE your dirty mind. I think every attractive daughter with an attractive father would love to fuck him, but few are willing to admit it, especially the fathers. Your story hit so many of my hot buttons: incest, gang bangs, voyeurism, exhibitionism, bisexuality. The only thing that would have made it hotter would have been the daughters going off the pill so the possibility of impregnation from daddy could add to the excitement and danger.

brianwilson132@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The BEST story on Literotica!

I had lost this story well over a year ago, and just found it again today! (I hadn't realized it was you that had written it... I should have figured though, that it fit your writing style - I love ALL of your stories!) This story in particular though...it is simply THE HOTTEST story on Literotica! You NEED to do a "More Days as a Slut" sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love sluts too

I love sluts too. Have a slut wife is the better thing in life. But if we mix it with incest.. god it burns!

Salacious_ScribeSalacious_Scribeabout 4 years ago
OMFH

BEST! STORY! EVER!

I came 3 times. Would have been more, but kids are home from school and wife isn't working, so private time is HARD to CUM by.

Please write more like this. Maybe a second series starting at Ginnys wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best story on Literotica!

I keep losing this story and re-finding it months later! Fantastic writing! Fantastic pace! I concur with others that say that you NEED to write a sequel to this!

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 3 years ago
Good God!

This was awesome! I've been reading your stories for about a few months and you went straight from "unknown" to "one of the best" authors for me. I can't wait for you to publish your new stories ! I hope it'll cum soon 'nuff, it's a delight everytime. My favorite themes are surely incest and cuckold and this was spot-on! Keep on writing, it's worth gold!

DeviousPathDeviousPathabout 3 years ago

Great story, i'll be reading more of your stories in the coming months

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 3 years ago

This was my second time reading through this series. I love it - so light, fun, and sexy. (Could use some editing, but still just plain fun reading.) I want more like this.

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsalmost 3 years ago

Well I'm sad the series had to end but it went with a great bang. This outlandish fantasy to me kept me entertained for several days. Loved all the daughters, wives and the gifts they gave to all the men in their life. All and all Tina spread happiness and pleasure to every man and woman she came across after she decided to be a slut. Everyone got to live out their kinkiest fantasies and it was honestly one of the best stories I've read. All the characters were very hot and exciting. Very well written!!!

travelerdaveltravelerdavelalmost 3 years ago

Oh my god. This is certainly in my absolute top 3 stories on Literotica as well as from other sites as well. Tina has entertained us for many happy evenings with her goings-on. All of her characters were pretty lovable. And everyone was "happily converted to the dark side by Tina (and Cathy) even shy little Cindy who went at it full bore. Thanks very much for the effort you put in on this Imstillfun. You clearly are still fun. Yummy story.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

I just binged out on all 11 parts. What a great sustained stroke story well done to the author. Inventive, hot and generally flowed really well. A good yarn.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 3 years ago

Holy fuck. I just want this series to keep going and going and going. So fucking nasty having it be from a young sluts p.o.v. Tina is THE ultimate fantasy girl. How much she loves being a slut. Wow, so horny the entire time reading this series. Hope more is cumming soon. :)

SultanhoudiniSultanhoudinialmost 3 years ago

Thank you, what a rollercoaster.

Thank god for sluts and stories like these.

Hope to read some more.

Tighttina02Tighttina02over 2 years ago

Great story. I loved it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully erotic story. Loved it. Of all the long series stories I have read, this is perhaps the only one that held my interest level high across chapters. In fact, the interest kept climbing. In most other stories I have read, the sequels tended to get stale and boring.

The female characters are all very endearing. Tina is a lovable slut who gives nothing but happiness and pleasure to all around her. The biggest turn on was Cindy’s transformation from “an innocent virgin to a domineering slut”. Despite being a stranger and the youngest in the group, she spots Cathy’s mom Janet as a submissive slut and treats her like a house pet. Making the hot mom kneel in front of her and pulling her face into her pussy was so arousing, I lost count of the number of times I jacked off replaying that in my mind.

I love your easy style of writing (disregarding the typos) with great context setting and a long build up leading to a wonderful climax. I was glad to note in the biography that your gender is female. Most often, I read stories purportedly told by a woman and later find out that the author is a male. It is a big turn off as it makes the whole thing fake and unauthentic. Females seem to have a greater capacity for sexual enjoyment with multiple orgasms and it is so arousing to read about them.

Your admirer

centauri4centauri4almost 2 years ago

This story is one which could truly get a person wondering exactly how Horny their friends get and whether the rules of ANY other families include open masturbation, mutual masturbation or oral sex without reservations simply as a "safety valve" against risky encounters elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooo good hope there’s more of this someday

albin_s2000albin_s2000over 1 year ago

That was amazing story.

Gazman66Gazman6612 months ago

One of the best stories on Literotica! Regards Garry Ross from Oz.

DarkRoninDarkRonin12 months ago

Brilliant series definitely a binge read more needed

lemontecristolemontecristo4 months ago

Nice flow. Hot writing. Did lag a bit in the last chapters though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10347 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES